Webspace (1 Viewer)

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
anybody have 3meg of free web space i can use for feeling gray because i only have a geocities and goes of every hour..your help would be greatly appreciated.. Firewalk

A

Anonymous

Maybe this is a stupid question.. but isn't there (or shouldn't there be) a skin library on the sourceforge site?

I can give a temporary home to the skin but not sure I want to do something long term. I could see this quickly snow balling into a skin library which I definitely don't have the space for.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers!

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
webspace evil dreamer

thank you youre very kind. my site is back on for the minute.if it goes down again i would like to take you up on this offer.but as you say it could end up snowballing so i shant bother thank you anyway..firewalk

A

Anonymous

Actually, samsonite and I are working on building a skin/plugin library specifically for this purpose. I'm hosting it on my server (I have 10gigs), so space isn't really an issue. The only problem is that I am using phpnuke to drive the site, and I don't know how to install modules/plugins for it. I'm not sure if you can directly upload anything using phpnuke. If anyone's willing to help me out, it would be most appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom