What do you think about the new Wordclock ? (1 Viewer)

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you like the new wordclock ?

669.jpg

Harley

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Hey Harley,

this is great! This clock actually exists as real clock and I bought it as a present for my GF because she loved it. Hope she'll love it as well, when it appears on the MP screen ;)

cheers,
    Michael

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Harley,

this is great! This clock actually exists as real clock and I bought it as a present for my GF because she loved it. Hope she'll love it as well, when it appears on the MP screen ;)

cheers,
    Michael

Hi michael,

Yes the clock is in real from biegert & funk. I have build one in real by my self with a 120 led matrix.
    Looks realy cool.

This softwareversion of the clock is included in the fidelity 1.3, you can start it from basichomescreen
    with the round button (clocksymbol).

Greetings Harley:)

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Exactly, that's the one I meant!
    Will update to MP 1.2b next sunday and will definitely give fidelity a try!
    Thanks for all your work!
    Michael

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi Harley ! love it , very cool ...:)

you never stop suprise us with new staff ..... ;) ......(keep them comming...)

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Next version of MP2 DE
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached zip file to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\OnlineVideos\SiteUtils\". Most pages are broken, if you just want to add Netflix the "OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerK.dll" should be enough I think. In...
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached...
    Hi, It’s since longer time quite silent about MP2. When do you plan the next release and what the planned features and bug fixes? :)
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom