What Skin should be done next? (1 Viewer)

What Skin do you wanna see next with MPD++?

• PureVisionHD 1080

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • XTreme

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Frames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • aMPed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another one

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I allready have the right Skin

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

due to my private situation I'm not able to maintain all other Skins anymore. I'm very sorry for that, but right now I don't have the time to produce this amount of new Skins for MPD++.

There will be only available the following Skins from MPD++- Team:
    - Titan (in both Aspect Ratios 4x3 and 16x9)
    - Essential

There are still started PureVisionHD, StreamedMP, Avalon and Default in GIT Repo. You can easily finish them with the new SkinEditor that will be published with Version 0.9.5 (I'm also sorry to say that I don't know when we are able to release it. We are still working hard to get it out in the near future!). I'll publish the link to the GIT Repo after Release of the next MPDisplay- Version.

Cheers,
    Richy

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Jean-Marc,

I think this should be possible. Server Component of MPDisplay on the HTPC and the GUI on the Windows Tablet – connect vial Local WiFi… But I don’t know the difference between Tablet OS and a normal desktop PC OS. May be that you are not able to install MPD++ on a tablet. You have to check this out (now with MP 1.3 and the v0.9.0.0 of MPD).

Sure to make a skin like EVE. All you need are the gfx files for Background, overlays, etc. Or do them by your own.

With the SkinEditor it should be no Problem…

Cheers,

Richy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom