wheather plugin (1 Viewer)

cheffe97

Portal Pro
August 10, 2004
Berlin, Germany
This is not a big one:
I loved the satellite picture u could view in myHTPC. Could this be implemented?
Great work by the way and gets better each day! :))

A

Anonymous

cheffe97 said:
This is not a big one:
I loved the satellite picture u could view in myHTPC. Could this be implemented?
Great work by the way and gets better each day! :))

Do you have any good source for satelite pictures?

usbrit

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Wouldn't radar images be more useful?
I don't have a decent site, other than yahoo, but radar be my preference.
usbrit

cheffe97

Portal Pro
August 10, 2004
Berlin, Germany
just checked again how other HTPC proggies do it.
U have a textbox in the configs where u can specify the web location of a pic.
I guess this pretty easy to implement... needs 2 more buttons ("show satellite" switching to "forecast" after press and "reload".
this would satisfy everybodys needs (satellite or radar... in the end it's just an image :)

A

Anonymous

I would suggest leaving this as a feature request for a new control. An image control that gets its source online. This way you can place an image from an online source anywhere in the skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom