Where to download 1.01 again (1 Viewer)

mre15

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have too many problems with 1.02, but I have already deleted my 1.01. Is there a link to download the older versions.
Cheers.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Would be a really good idea to report all those issues that you are having with the 1.0.2 as otherwise those will be around in the 1.1.0 release as well.

mre15

Portal Member
    January 9, 2009
    Home Country
    I have been asking questions on the support section, it relates to my recordings all done under 1.02 wont play on my 1.02 client. They will however play on my 1.01 client. Weird eh.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    That really does sound like something corrupted the 1.0.2 install, all my recordings switched between the two versions fine, the only thing that seems to have been "common" so far, is on some upgrades tvservice.exe is missing, but that would not affect you, as you could still record and watch them, so I'm puzzled on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
    Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
    1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation, sequences etc. abnd I have been using these. As you say there is no longer an action for Restart MP. There used to be, as described here - but no longer as I think that was really for actual MCE remotes and...
    Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation...
    Hi, I recently upgraded after a long period and now have V1.30. I was on 1.23 and for various reasons would really like to go...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom