Where to get an IR-blaster (Norway) (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Seen it on www.vendur.no , but stiff prices.... I know they come boundled with the PVR-150 non-MCE, but not the MCE ver., right?

Anybody with any good ideas? All scandinavian shops will probably do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks CyberSimian, I appreciate the reply. I have the source code for both 1.12 and 1.21 so one day if I have some time I might try to compare the two and see what I can find. I do suspect that the changes could be quite extensive though. I'll update here if I figure anything out of course, and in the meantime I still have a...
    Thanks CyberSimian, I appreciate the reply. I have the source code for both 1.12 and 1.21 so one day if I have some time I might...
    Hi all. I've been running MP 1.12 for quite a while and have recently upgraded to 1.21. I now have a remote control issue which...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    Thx, great resource! (and all the best the power button didn't do anything when I pressed it...:whistle:) It is certainly usefull and I'll dig into it later, but actually I was referring to what MP2 is supposed to do with the button presses, so I was looking for a list of keyboard shortcuts to see which ones "match" between MCE and...
    Thx, great resource! (and all the best the power button didn't do anything when I pressed it...:whistle:) It is certainly usefull...
    I hope somebody has a few pointers as to what I could try, before I do a support request with Hauppaughe. For hardware details on...
    Replies
    Views
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
    I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
    Replies
    Views
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
    I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom