Which animations are possible ? (1 Viewer)

BigCheese

Portal Pro
January 13, 2006
Germany
Hi,
hm... does anyone know which animations are possible in e.g. a plugin?
i saw in a skin file the <animation>FlyInFromLeft</animation>
but is somewhere a list whats possible?

thanks,
BigCheese

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I wouldn't expect this to be released until after 0.2.0.0

Although I have been wrong in the past, but the developers are working to get this version as solid as possible then release new functionality/features. I hope you understand.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
    Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
    Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
    Replies
    Views
    Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
    Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is it possible to have MP show the file names of photos that are being displayed in...
    Replies
    Views
    Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to this windowm its load skin again with all changes ... :)
    Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to...
    Hi Guys, I just recently completed a major cleanup and reorganization of my media library. My media library is stored on a 10 TB...
    Replies
    Views
    Make request to StreamedMP developer or modder :) StreamedMP Try ask in TVSeries forum My TVSeries
    Make request to StreamedMP developer or modder :) StreamedMP Try ask in TVSeries forum My TVSeries
    Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to install the same plugin twice. Specifically MP-TVSeries. I have been using it for...
    Replies
    Views
    Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
    Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
    Hi All, I have been a WMC user for many years and have now decided to try something new. I tried Kodi but decided against it as...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom