Why is there no xml tv grabber for N. America in the setup (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

There is not an option for north america xml tv grabber in the setup for guide.
Is this for a reason?

Thanks

Ashtree

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Reading, England
Currently the setup options for the grabber don't actually do anything because the main code for running the grabber hasn't been integrated into the MP yet, but this will hopefully be added soon.

The reason that the North Arerica grabber isn't listed is because i haven't figured how to use the tv_grab_na_dd grabber yet. It is very different to the other grabbers which all have a very similar command line and options.
Once i have figured out setting up a zap2it account and what is needed to run the grabber it will be added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom