[solved] [WIFIREMOTE] Crash occurs when showing rate dialog after watching episode (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you send me the dlls.txt file that gets output when running the following command dir *.dll /b /s > dlls.txt from the command prompt e.g.
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal>dir *.dll /b /s > dlls.txt

I can't understand any other way that error could occur unless it's somehow loading the dll from another location or assembly.

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can you send me the dlls.txt file that gets output when running the following command dir *.dll /b /s > dlls.txt from the command prompt e.g.
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal>dir *.dll /b /s > dlls.txt
    Sorry, I don't know how to do this, I am a novice:(

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    No problem,

1. Open up Explorer and navigate to your MediaPortal install directory e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
    2. In the address bar type cmd.
    3. In the command prompt window type dir *.dll /b /s > dlls.txt
    4. Now find the dlls.txt file located in your install directory and attach to this thread.

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    No problem,

1. Open up Explorer and navigate to your MediaPortal install directory e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
    2. In the address bar type cmd.
    3. In the command prompt window type dir *.dll /b /s > dlls.txt
    4. Now find the dlls.txt file located in your install directory and attach to this thread.

Attachments

• dll.txt
      20.2 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Okay thanks, I cant see anything that stands out either.

One more thing if you could, attached is a some debug files (two files, the dll and pdb). Can you extract them into the plugins\windows directory overwriting your existing dll. Then if you could reproduce the issue and attach the error log.

Attachments

• Debug.zip
      692.8 KB

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Okay thanks, I cant see anything that stands out either.

One more thing if you could, attached is a some debug files (two files, the dll and pdb). Can you extract them into the plugins\windows directory overwriting your existing dll. Then if you could reproduce the issue and attach the error log.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Not sure if there is a remote possibility that older version of Trakt is in Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and that causes the error?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @seco, there is that possibility. I have no idea how it could of got in the GAC though.

@tony3ridge, from the looks of the log attached it does indeed appear to match up line numbers from an older version of the plugin.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @tony3ridge, lets rule out the GAC...

can you repeat the dlls.txt procedure above for the C:\Windows\assembly directory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom