[solved] [WIFIREMOTE] Crash occurs when showing rate dialog after watching episode (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You're definitely using the latest version tony3ridge, but for some reason when showing the rate dialog it decides to load it from an older assembly.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @tony3ridge , can you also do a search from C:\ using the following command line:
    Code:
    dir TraktPlugin.dll /b /s > dlls.txt

That will check your entire C Drive for the dll.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you try deleting this file:
    Code:
    C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\47H7JDJ5.TRM\727HM5PB.491\ea19d85b\00d98eb0_4d2cd001\TraktPlugin.DLL

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This file looks to be a shadow copy, these would typically be created from a web based application e.g. ASP .NET. Do you have anything on your system that is web based that references the Trakt Plugin?

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can you try deleting this file:
    Code:
    C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Local\assembly\dl3\47H7JDJ5.TRM\727HM5PB.491\ea19d85b\00d98eb0_4d2cd001\TraktPlugin.DLL
    I deleted the file you asked, then watched an episode on tvseries, MP crashed after episode finished again(n)[DOUBLEPOST=1420892402][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This file looks to be a shadow copy, these would typically be created from a web based application e.g. ASP .NET. Do you have anything on your system that is web based that references the Trakt Plugin?
    not sure, I have moving pictures plugin, tvseries & online videos, would it be one of those plugins?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    not sure, I have moving pictures plugin, tvseries & online videos, would it be one of those plugins?
    Nope, although maybe its tvseries as that references the trakt plugin. I could give you a newer TVSeries dll which is compiled against the latest Trakt.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here is a MP-TVSeries which is compiled against the latest trakt. Can you rule that out as being the issue,

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.zip
      530.8 KB

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here is a MP-TVSeries which is compiled against the latest trakt. Can you rule that out as being the issue,
    Tried the attached file, still no luck, crashing still happens.I dont know if this is related, if I try to rate a movie, MP freezes, can only get back with restart from logging off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom