Will a TwinhanDTV Cab-CI work (1 Viewer)

mre15

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I cant seem to find a definitive answer, is anyone using this card TwinhanDTV Cab-CI

If so, is it working ok with the tvserver.

Cheers.

mre15

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Home Country
Thanks for the reply, hoped you would say that as I have already ordered it.

project2501

Portal Member
February 8, 2007
i,m using v.1.2.3.8 (2006. 05) butit looks like its for older model like mine 2031 if your is newer 2033 or 2040 i,d try V1.1.0.400 (2008 04 02)

mre15

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Home Country
i,m using v.1.2.3.8 (2006. 05) butit looks like its for older model like mine 2031 if your is newer 2033 or 2040 i,d try V1.1.0.400 (2008 04 02)

I have the 2031 as well, with the same driver installled, vista actually installed it itself.
However, it doesnt matter which program I use, I can't get a scan to find any channels.

project2501

Portal Member
February 8, 2007
make sure only one player is running as it locks the card to that software
if you have the correct transponder details and enter one into manual transponder scan
tvserver will find the rest of the transponders
in virgin my area is old ntl pure are you in old ntl or blueyonder or cw
did you try the ireland belfast virgin from the scan predefined provider list?
my area of virgin first transponder 339000 6887 64qam
you can also get transponder details from your stb engineers menu
althought google search could find same info

mre15

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Home Country
I have finally managed to get the card working, but in a different pc. For some reason they just dont work in my one pc, whereas the tt-1500c works fine in either.

Must be some sort of conflict with board drivers or the asus mainboard.

project2501

Portal Member
February 8, 2007
i may have read something about problems with vista but cant remember details :)
i,m using xp in multiseat setup with xp & vista as clients

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom