Win10 falls creators update problems watching videos (2 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Guys :)
    Will upload the latest installer in first post of madVR forum and added explanation to proceed to an upgrade if it didn't go with full installer :p
    This one is based on future 1.19 Final and should workaround the blackscreen on resume and/or when TV/AVR is turned ON/OFF :p

RobNorthcott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2007
    Dartmoor, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here you go - log with it manually set to debug (I thought the watchdog did that automatically, sorry). This will be V14.
    I haven't got anything as fancy as an AV receiver, but I can turn the TV on and off, or wake up the PC with the TV off and it never gives a black screen :)

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_07_01_18__10_44.zip
      868.4 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Here you go - log with it manually set to debug (I thought the watchdog did that automatically, sorry). This will be V14.
    I haven't got anything as fancy as an AV receiver, but I can turn the TV on and off, or wake up the PC with the TV off and it never gives a black screen :)

Thanks :) Yes the watchgog should set it to debug but in recent report, the level stay yo INFO, need to look why :p
    Create about the never gives a black screen :p so we have a workaround for this issue :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Excellent, thank you very much for doing that.
    Is it just like a normal MP installer, so I can just "upgrade" my current version with it? (my HTPC is single seat with TVServer)

Yep it should works but if it propose you a fresh installation, then you need to go to 'deploy' folder way (close full installer and install exe from the temp deploy folder), i have made an explanation for it in first madVR thread :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom