Windows 7 Support (1 Viewer)

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ah ok well thanks for that. At least it has saved me a bit of time in trying to get it to work. I must admit I did find it very useful.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    sorry if this is an obvious question but I have just installed W 7 x64 and all seems well with my MCE remote but WMC insists on loading each time the green button is presed. Could anyone help please on how to prevent that from happening..?

Add remove programs, windows features.. Uninstall all the crap like Win media center.. :)
    (yes you can remove WMC in win 7 weeeeeeee nice MS....)

then you will not have all those problems

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    mptray does not work with win7, i havent had time to look into it, but i dont know if there is a fix available ( i think there isnt yet)

Yep need to put out a plea for someone to fix this.

Anyone else having focus issues when using irserversuite, also has anyone managed to get channel logo's to work :confused:, mine are just empty, even though they are in the correct folder.

Regards

Edit logo's fixed, installed pack with no uk freeview channels, doh!!

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    mptray does not work with win7, i havent had time to look into it, but i dont know if there is a fix available ( i think there isnt yet)

Yep need to put out a plea for someone to fix this.

Anyone else having focus issues when using irserversuite, also has anyone managed to get channel logo's to work :confused:, mine are just empty, even though they are in the correct folder.

Regards

Edit logo's fixed, installed pack with no uk freeview channels, doh!!

ive got channel logos working correctely, located in a share network drive \\server\thumbs just as i did before. of course having modified mediaportaldirs.xml

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    Sorry if this should not be noted here but I'm having an issue with the refresh rate changer under Windows 7 x64 not working. My post can be read here, it is post number 744...

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...eshrate-changer-44338/index19.html#post479186

Just an update to the above.

All is well now with the use of 12 Noon Display Changer and editing the required file within MP to reflect 12 Noon's use. The refresh rate switches each and every time when using that utility but will not work when using 1.02's default method. I even tried the 1.1 Alpha and that too did not work.

Damandan

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2007
    Tegelen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry if this should not be noted here but I'm having an issue with the refresh rate changer under Windows 7 x64 not working. My post can be read here, it is post number 744...

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...eshrate-changer-44338/index19.html#post479186

Just an update to the above.

All is well now with the use of 12 Noon Display Changer and editing the required file within MP to reflect 12 Noon's use. The refresh rate switches each and every time when using that utility but will not work when using 1.02's default method. I even tried the 1.1 Alpha and that too did not work.

And I have exactly the same problem here. The only difference is that I am using ResSwitch instead of 12 Noon.
    Note though that only series and movies will trigger a refreshrate change. Live TV is not triggering any refreshrate changes at all anymore using the MediaPortal 1.1 Alpha.

ScottT

Portal Member
    June 14, 2009
    Home Country
    I've just put MP 1.0.2 onto Windows 7 (7100) and nearly everything is running nicely. One thing I've noticed is that some of the configuration screens are misaligned (ie. checkboxes behind text windows and unaccessible, text windows the wrong width). Specifically I'd like to activate "auto refreshrate changer" but in that config window I can't use the checkboxes. Is there a manual way I can edit a config file to have those boxes checked?

Thanks,

S.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I've just put MP 1.0.2 onto Windows 7 (7100) and nearly everything is running nicely. One thing I've noticed is that some of the configuration screens are misaligned (ie. checkboxes behind text windows and unaccessible, text windows the wrong width). Specifically I'd like to activate "auto refreshrate changer" but in that config window I can't use the checkboxes. Is there a manual way I can edit a config file to have those boxes checked?
    You should use 1.1.0 Alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom