Windows Mobile Remote for music (1 Viewer)

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
That is something I was looking for a long time!
It looks that the app for WM is no longer available at the Marketplace. Any ideas?
Does it work with the latest MP 1.2.2? I really hope it does!
Thanks!

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It looks that the app for WM is no longer available at the Marketplace. Any ideas?
    Thanks!

This is for the 6.5 Windows Mobile, since you talk about a marketplace I think you have a newer Windows Phone 7

gurabli

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Thanks!

This is for the 6.5 Windows Mobile, since you talk about a marketplace I think you have a newer Windows Phone 7

No, I need it for Windows Mobile 6.5, and at Marketplace only Windows7 Mobile apps are available now. That is why I desperatly need the cab (install) for WMB 6.5. Can you perhaps help me on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
    Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom