Windows Mobile Remote for music (1 Viewer)

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
That is something I was looking for a long time!
It looks that the app for WM is no longer available at the Marketplace. Any ideas?
Does it work with the latest MP 1.2.2? I really hope it does!
Thanks!

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It looks that the app for WM is no longer available at the Marketplace. Any ideas?
    Thanks!

This is for the 6.5 Windows Mobile, since you talk about a marketplace I think you have a newer Windows Phone 7

gurabli

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Thanks!

This is for the 6.5 Windows Mobile, since you talk about a marketplace I think you have a newer Windows Phone 7

No, I need it for Windows Mobile 6.5, and at Marketplace only Windows7 Mobile apps are available now. That is why I desperatly need the cab (install) for WMB 6.5. Can you perhaps help me on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    In log i dont see any problem: 25-Apr-2024 18:54:47 Debug [ FanartHandlerSetup]: Activate Window: 501 25-Apr-2024 18:54:47 Debug [ FanartHandlerSetup]: Active Window: 501 Refresh: [x] -> Window: [x] Overlay: [ ] Allow: [x] 25-Apr-2024 18:54:47 Debug [ FanartHandlerSetup]: --- [x] [ ] Play, [x] Player, [x] [x] Selected, [ ] Random...
    In log i dont see any problem: 25-Apr-2024 18:54:47 Debug [ FanartHandlerSetup]: Activate Window: 501 25-Apr-2024 18:54:47 Debug [...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
    Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom