jwe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2011
Germany/Hessen/MKK
Home Country
Germany Germany
@K405 @sytone
I want to push an updated version to the store which caches images ,
but i also want a fix for you implemented. so lets check up whats wrong with my App.

sytone

Portal Member
April 17, 2013
Home Country
Barbados Barbados
If you want I can setup up a local dev environment to do a code review for you and test on my local network, I have not built a WP8 app, only played with RT. My current phone is not unlocked for development but I think I can still get that done for free through my company.

PM if you want to talk about this and ill give you my background.

jwe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2011
Germany/Hessen/MKK
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thanks for your Windows phone app.
Do you plan an Metro / Windows 8 RT App based on your phone app, too?

If i have enough spare time for this, i will also implement a Metro W8 App like this (Or even prettier ;) ).
But don't expect this anytime soon™

K405

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi jwe,

Sorry for the late reply. Here's my screenshots for you to verify.

mpextendedconfigurator_project.png
    mpextendedconfigurator_configuration.png mpextendedconfigurator_troubleshooting.png

jwe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2011
    Germany/Hessen/MKK
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi jwe,
    can you add a Setting in your phone app, that I can use myvideo instead of moving Picture?
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/myvideo-plugin.118760/#post-991721
    thanks

Gonna bring you that with the next update. Around end of May ~25th?

Don't but your hope in the update which will hit your phone in the next 2 days or so.. it's not yet implemented there.[DOUBLEPOST=1368791417][/DOUBLEPOST]@K405 @sytone does the latest update fix your problems? (V0.0.6.0 shown in settings)

K405

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi jwe,

Apologies, problem was between chair and keyboard. ;);)
    Disabled authentication in MPExtended now it connects properly. Maybe you can catch the access denied in the next version to make it idiot proof or add user authentication? :rolleyes:

It's not streaming my Live TV streams very well though, it shows a picture and then it freezes. May need to fiddle with the profiles and my wireless crap.

Last edited:

jwe

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2011
    Germany/Hessen/MKK
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi jwe,

Apologies, problem was between chair and keyboard. ;);)
    Disabled authentication in MPExtended now it connects properly. Maybe you can catch the access denied in the next version to make it idiot proof or add user authentication? :rolleyes:

It's not streaming my Live TV streams very well though, it shows a picture and then it freezes. May need to fiddle with the profiles and my wireless crap.

I am a little bit busy moving to my new home at the moment.
    You can expect much more to come as soon as i have more time for this :)
    about the live TV streaming... its buffering a long time.. (2minutes for me) before video is steady.
    Gonna fix this in the future with adaptive buffering.

For the authentication:
    you can try to set server-address to username:pass@tvserveraddress, can't test this at the moment but it's worth a try.

Last edited:

sytone

Portal Member
    April 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Barbados Barbados
    I am working now as well, install it on another machine, connected to IP can played with the firewall and it is working. I think it may have been a FW issue I hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom