Germany/Hessen/MKK
Home Country
Germany Germany
Update 2013-05-26(0.7.1.0):
* Allow using username and password
* Allow selecting of Movie Provider
* Allow setting PreBuffer
* AudioStream-Selection now shows StreamId in case there is no name for Stream
* Settings page now checks if server settings are okay.

I just submitted the new Version to the store, can take up to 7 days before you can update.

Last edited:

techchad

Portal Member
March 5, 2006
Great addition! I'm having some troubles getting the streaming to function. It connects to my Mediaportal server without any problems, and it lists all media without any issue. However, when I try and start any media it goes to the Play screen, and it never starts. I checked the setting screen and the StreamProfile just shows up blank with no options to select. I did add the streaming profile on the first page to the streamingprofiles.xml in mpextended (version 5.3). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, any plans on adding music?

jwe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2011
Germany/Hessen/MKK
Home Country
Germany Germany
Great addition! I'm having some troubles getting the streaming to function. It connects to my Mediaportal server without any problems, and it lists all media without any issue. However, when I try and start any media it goes to the Play screen, and it never starts. I checked the setting screen and the StreamProfile just shows up blank with no options to select. I did add the streaming profile on the first page to the streamingprofiles.xml in mpextended (version 5.3). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Strange. it should show you all profiles with

Code:
<Targets>
  <Target>windows-phone-ts</Target>
</Targets>
Are you sure, mpextended has reloaded its streamingprofiles ?
The Not loading problem is because no valid profile has been selected.

Also, any plans on adding music?
Yep. this is definitly on my to-do list.

Last edited:

techchad

Portal Member
March 5, 2006
It was an id10t error...added the transcoderprofiles after the </transcoders> and </streamingprofiles> rookie mistake :oops: ...I'll try it when i get home pretty sure that will fix it though. Thanks for the help! I look forward to all future releases!

jwe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2011
Germany/Hessen/MKK
Home Country
Germany Germany
I Know some of you still have errors in the App. Could you just describe, what is working and what ist not?
What features are missing?

Currently on my todo list:
- Add Music
- Add Remote Control

sytone

Portal Member
April 17, 2013
Home Country
Barbados Barbados
I'm all working now with the Auth issue solved, for me remote would just be the icing on the cake!

danielstruck

Portal Member
March 3, 2008
Hello,

I have the problem "Stream requested for non-existent profile".
MPextended contains the right profile definitions as described on the WIKI page.

The field "Used streaming profile" in the MPTVCLient App is empty and can not be written.

I tested it on Lumia 620 & 920, same symptom on both mobiles
What do i need to configure to makte the App select the right profile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom