wmv quality is not enough (1 Viewer)

M

maysider2

pleas, increase kbit/s of wmv encoding......1500kb is terrible quality (at least 2000 is maybe enough) for 720x576.

bigger resolution I dont want, because I have only analogue 576i TV

is it possible?

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic. However, i think, this posting is a bit different from most of the other postings: Here is my scenario: Mediaportal is running at my home for several years now and without any problems. It's a great...
Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
Replies
Views
Well, for creating TVServer plugin you need to know c# but I'm not sure if signal level is exposed to public methods. But what about investigating failing problems instead?
Well, for creating TVServer plugin you need to know c# but I'm not sure if signal level is exposed to public methods. But what...
Is there any plugin that can monitor incoming MPEG streams from tuners that are being used for scheduled recordings and sound an...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
I have MP1 set up on my Windows 7 computer, after using Windows Media Center for many years, to eventually upgrade to windows 10. I am currently using the aMPed skin, which i use on the largest font setting available, on my 24inch Dell monitor (1920 x 1080), which i find just about big enough to read comfortably, sat on a sofa 4...
I have MP1 set up on my Windows 7 computer, after using Windows Media Center for many years, to eventually upgrade to windows 10...
I have MP1 set up on my Windows 7 computer, after using Windows Media Center for many years, to eventually upgrade to windows 10...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom