Wont work with MP 1.10.0 ? (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    There you go (y) - and that despite of the correct link to the splitter, which I have posted above :rolleyes:

popy

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 3, 2011
    Country flag
    i have tried it now with the older source splitter you mentioned.
    Same issue, see attached log.
    I am using a newer OV version than official, @Jason Pyke has sent me an updated dll to solve an issue with netflix for OV.
    it was here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/netflix-for-onlinevideos.127814/page-19#post-1115853

But please note, iam running this innofficial OV version also on 3 other clients, and there the url source splitter works (tested newer and older version).

pOpY[DOUBLEPOST=1424528041][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There you go (y) - and that despite of the correct link to the splitter, which I have posted above :rolleyes:
    i have installed it througth extension manager and just searched for "url" :p the only one it was comes up with was the new one....

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Please don't expect me to support unofficial builds ;) If you have troubles install the official OV build and the correct dependencies. You can't expect an interim build to magically work with all versions of other dependcies that might also be updated...

popy

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 3, 2011
    Country flag
    I dont expect support, but think in another way. I am testing a newer build of OV and have troubles with it. When you roll out the final OV version an the issue i am facing will also come up for other users ... its bad. When you look into it and found found the issue maybe other users dont facing the issue with the final version :p

i dont downhgrade to the latest official version because netflix for OV doesnt work for me.

pOpY

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    The final version will be rolled out also requiring the correct version of the filter to be installed, so this problem would not occur if you correctly install OV 2.0 :p

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    No not yet, still undergoing breaking changes. Will post an installer for testing once we are ready. Hope you are a beta tester then ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom