Wont work with MP 1.10.0 ? (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There you go (y) - and that despite of the correct link to the splitter, which I have posted above :rolleyes:

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    i have tried it now with the older source splitter you mentioned.
    Same issue, see attached log.
    I am using a newer OV version than official, @Jason Pyke has sent me an updated dll to solve an issue with netflix for OV.
    it was here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/netflix-for-onlinevideos.127814/page-19#post-1115853

But please note, iam running this innofficial OV version also on 3 other clients, and there the url source splitter works (tested newer and older version).

pOpY[DOUBLEPOST=1424528041][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There you go (y) - and that despite of the correct link to the splitter, which I have posted above :rolleyes:
    i have installed it througth extension manager and just searched for "url" :p the only one it was comes up with was the new one....

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please don't expect me to support unofficial builds ;) If you have troubles install the official OV build and the correct dependencies. You can't expect an interim build to magically work with all versions of other dependcies that might also be updated...

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    I dont expect support, but think in another way. I am testing a newer build of OV and have troubles with it. When you roll out the final OV version an the issue i am facing will also come up for other users ... its bad. When you look into it and found found the issue maybe other users dont facing the issue with the final version :p

i dont downhgrade to the latest official version because netflix for OV doesnt work for me.

pOpY

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The final version will be rolled out also requiring the correct version of the filter to be installed, so this problem would not occur if you correctly install OV 2.0 :p

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No not yet, still undergoing breaking changes. Will post an installer for testing once we are ready. Hope you are a beta tester then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
    Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
    Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
    Replies
    Views
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
    In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom