[confirm] Wrong Notification Icon (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The EPG notification icon seems to be a ruminant of the original Maya design :)
    This does not seem to fit correctly.

Attachments

• 20-00-13.png
      20-00-13.png
      678.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
    I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
    I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
    Replies
    Views
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
    I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file name as expected. And why doesn't the list of recorded TV use the programme title from the .XML file?
    So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file...
    The TV guide correctly showed the programme title as "Vera", both the .ts and .xml file names are "Vera" and the TITLE value in the...
    Replies
    Views
    No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
    No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
    Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom