hfcrussell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2007
    Perth
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have the same issue.

All was working fine a week ago. My boy has been watching movies because his TV Series wont work.

Also does not matter what skin is being used, eg default wide, titan etc.

Russell.

Last edited:

hfcrussell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2007
    Perth
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I dont believe I did.

I have uninstalled MediaPortal including databases and reinstalled. Problem solved.

Russell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    I use Chrome ...
    I use Chrome ...
    Hello, I found that with an Android smartphone, it is not possible to put a smiley in a post. Am I wrong ?
    Replies
    Views
    done: Loading...
    done: Loading...
    Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
    Replies
    Views
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom