1.3.x XML Files for plugin "MyVideoRedo" (1 Viewer)

olli14

Portal Pro
December 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Is there a chance to get the xml files for the plugin "MyVideoRedo"?

olli14

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom