XMLTV for Chile (1 Viewer)

billd

Portal Member
December 9, 2004
Hong Kong
Chile Cable channels

Based on these URLs I was able to download listings for cable channels HBO, CINECANAL, CINEMAX, ISAT, TNT and FOX. It will occasionally drop the first show in the day around 7am - due to random changes in the HTML page format - however this doesn't happen very often.

You can get the .ini file from http://www.tvxb.com/country.htm.

The other channels - RED TV, UCVTV, TVN... - TVxb cannot process these schedules as the date/time structure is too complex.

Let me know if you find any other URLs.

-Bill.

A

Anonymous

Re: Chile Cable channels

billd said:
Based on these URLs I was able to download listings for cable channels HBO, CINECANAL, CINEMAX, ISAT, TNT and FOX. It will occasionally drop the first show in the day around 7am - due to random changes in the HTML page format - however this doesn't happen very often.

You can get the .ini file from http://www.tvxb.com/country.htm.

The other channels - RED TV, UCVTV, TVN... - TVxb cannot process these schedules as the date/time structure is too complex.

Let me know if you find any other URLs.

-Bill.

Yeah, works fine, i will search other pages to get info, thanks, 5 globes from me

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Hi guys,

I'm developing a WebEPG add on for MP that can grab channels from Web sites based on a config file. A bit like Tvxb. If anyone is interested in making a config for a new country/website in Chile or Poland. Then PM me and I send you the pre-release.

Cheers,

/James

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi there,

James the programmer of an app designed for mediaportal, WEB-EPG, will soon implement getting descriptions of linked sources. So, if you search for WEBepg, join in, and will try to make a Chile grabber for you.

Greets Lyxalig :wink:

lgoulart

Portal Member
    September 14, 2005
    Brazil
    TV guide for Brazil

Hi!

I live in Brazil and I was very interested in a TV guide for brazilian cable operators and open tv channels.

I don´t know how to format it to work with MP, but my cable operator (Net TV) has this page with their guide:

http://nettv.globo.com/NETServ/br/home/index.jsp?destino=/NETServ/br/prog/programacao.jsp

Or I could try to provide you the guides from each channel websites... I´m not sure what would work better (if any would work at all).... :?:

Anyway tks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] XMLTV Channel Selection DE
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
    I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
    Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11. Saved me a lot of time having to debug the code. Thanks for the tip!
    Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11...
    Hello, I spent a couple of days trying to resolve this issue and cannot figure it out. I have set up MediaPortal Server on an old...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom