ZDF Mediathek stopped working (1 Viewer)

spachti

Portal Pro
July 27, 2005
Bible Belt
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi guy's, the ZDF mediathek isn't working at all anymore.
Please fix it.
Thanks

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If a "ConfirmedBroken" report for a site is submitted it automatically is marked as "broken" and therefore not shown in your list anymore until it is fixed.

It will be fixed at some point, but I need spare time to implement the new API.

spachti

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2005
    Bible Belt
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for letting me know.
    Since we live in the states, the ARD and ZDF are my wifes most important programs to know what's going on.
    As you might see, it's not about me.:whistle:

nylonhof

Portal Pro
    August 5, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for asking, but what does that mean? How do I get the update installed on my Media Center? Cheers.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The OnlineVideos Plugin features an automatic update, If you haven't disabled that, it should load the new ZDF site on the next MediaPortal start.

sosh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi offbyone,

thanks for fixing ZDF :)

best regards
    Sebastian

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

hm, nothing strange to see, and geoblocked for me so can't investigate further. I vaguely remember seeing similar errors, and those were caused by the zdf plugin in onlinevideos not fully working. @SilentBob might be the one who's able to fix this
    hm, nothing strange to see, and geoblocked for me so can't investigate further. I vaguely remember seeing similar errors, and those...
    I'm trying to start a broadcast in the ZDF-Mediathek. This breaks off at the start with 'unknown error'. I think it's because of an...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] TV freeze or ZDF missed DE
    I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
    I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
    Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems. I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
    Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom