Titan Skin Feedback (12 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
basic home button for the Music have fun
Replies
Views
Thats true! And thats why we going to offer multiple static images or a 'slideshow' of images :) Not every images makes for a great button though.
Thats true! And thats why we going to offer multiple static images or a 'slideshow' of images :) Not every images makes for a great...
basic home button for the Moving Pictures have fun
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
@ Zoidberg77 & kiwijunglist, Thank you. That is very helpful. @ hafblade, yes there are some plans to add at least one more view: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/basichome-basichome-editor.114604/ They also mention a BasicHome editor (which I'm very much looking forward to).
@ Zoidberg77 & kiwijunglist, Thank you. That is very helpful. @ hafblade, yes there are some plans to add at least one more view...
I am seeing that the "Community Themes" supplied in this forum are subdirectories so that the original files are not needed to be...
Replies
Views
basic home button for the TV have fun
Replies
Views
volume down & up control 1. download topbar_volume.rar 2. unzip 3. copy the files (Media and topbar.xml) to: Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\
volume down & up control 1. download topbar_volume.rar 2. unzip 3. copy the files (Media and topbar.xml) to: Team...
Not certain if it's a 1.3 Beta or Titan issue, but I have just upgrade to both from 1.2.3 with Streamed MP and the volume control...
Replies
Views
How helpful.
How helpful.
Something I would love to see is an option to use a minimal overlay when pausing video. This would allow users to see the whole...
Replies
Views
It's part of cul8ers skins like xfactor2: hover_OnlineVideos.png
It's part of cul8ers skins like xfactor2: hover_OnlineVideos.png
Hello Skinners from Titan Skin, where did become this cubes for online videos button ? Can you give me the Cubes as a psd file plz...
Replies
Views
Thanks this was just what i needed, looks so much better now for me (y)
Thanks this was just what i needed, looks so much better now for me (y)
I noticed that my videos was displaying classification logos for another country (scandinavian perhaps?). I noticed that bbfc...
Replies
Views
Thank you, that took care of the problem.
Thank you, that took care of the problem.
Regarding Teletext. When watching Tv and bringing up teletext, its not fullscreen but a window oddly placed on the screen. If I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [MOD] Online Lookup DE
I could add a dialog which lets the user choose, but now I've thought some more about it, I don't know if the btw plugin is the correct place to put an installer for a mod for a skin...
I could add a dialog which lets the user choose, but now I've thought some more about it, I don't know if the btw plugin is the...
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting a...
Replies
Views
Hello! Maybe this question is already asked somewhere, but I did not find it. The skin is beautiful and I use it to watch TV. A small problem is that when I use timeshift and fast-forwarding/reversing the TV the skin does not indicates the speed (1x,2x,3x...). Is this possible to add this feature? Thanks!
Hello! Maybe this question is already asked somewhere, but I did not find it. The skin is beautiful and I use it to watch TV. A...
Hello! Maybe this question is already asked somewhere, but I did not find it. The skin is beautiful and I use it to watch TV. A...
Replies
Views
Thank you Fafnir. I never would have found that!
Thank you Fafnir. I never would have found that!
Hello, New to MP and the forum. Hoping for a little help. Should be something simple, but I've no clue where to start. I...
Replies
Views
Michelle will do, don't want her teased
Michelle will do, don't want her teased
So there are 2 open menu items in the second menu of the Titan skin. So how do I manually edit basichome.xml to have those 2 items...
Replies
Views
Some plugins have option to change their name in their configuration. If not you can do the following Hide Argus TV from the main menu, so it is visible in plugins rather than home. Use multishortcut plugin to create a homescreen shortcut called Live TV that points to Argus TV.
Some plugins have option to change their name in their configuration. If not you can do the following Hide Argus TV from the...
Specifically, I would like to reorder the items, and change the name for my TV item (using ArgusTV). Is this easily done? And...
Replies
Views
Maybe some screenshots?? :)
Maybe some screenshots?? :)
Hi Is there a hack to add "play disk" to the basic home? I think it looks times better than the classic home. If not: Will it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm delighted with this new Titan skin. It's brilliant. Let me explain a question: When browsing files by filename on MyVideos plugin, I notice the title/filename is not shown (it appears on the file list only, and if the title is too long it is hard to read -mostly in the case of some sagas like 'Star Wars Episode ...). I...
Hi, I'm delighted with this new Titan skin. It's brilliant. Let me explain a question: When browsing files by filename on...
Hi, I'm delighted with this new Titan skin. It's brilliant. Let me explain a question: When browsing files by filename on...
Replies
Views
@ncoH this seems to be a recurring comment on the forums, so I thought I'd draw your attention to it. I have no problem reading this text with my display personally. Maybe consider a higher contrast option (?theme with dark grey instead of light grey text). Cheers kiwi.
@ncoH this seems to be a recurring comment on the forums, so I thought I'd draw your attention to it. I have no problem reading...
Here are my first impressions of Titan: I am not a fan of such visually "busy" user interfaces (UIs), but understand that they are...
Replies
Views
So maybe we should move this entire thread to the Titan forum then? ** EDIT ** Moved.
So maybe we should move this entire thread to the Titan forum then? ** EDIT ** Moved.
I browsed the TV schedule and did an IMDB lookup for a program (Die weiße Massai / The White Massai). That was the 2nd lookup I did...
Replies
Views
Hi, Using MP 1.3 + Titan + MyFilms (With icon gallery) I'm unable to click on any icon on the left because the left menu pops up and hides 1/3 of the screen. I would like to definitly hide that menu or better, to reduce the mouseover area to 1 px for exemple like Windows taskbar. Which file do I have to edit and what to search for? Michel
Hi, Using MP 1.3 + Titan + MyFilms (With icon gallery) I'm unable to click on any icon on the left because the left menu pops up...
Hi, Using MP 1.3 + Titan + MyFilms (With icon gallery) I'm unable to click on any icon on the left because the left menu pops up...
Replies
Views
+1 for added info, only if it can also be achieved for ARGUS TV users as well LOL ;)
+1 for added info, only if it can also be achieved for ARGUS TV users as well LOL ;)
Hello Skinners, is there a way that i can show the current recording title behind the recording icon on Top of the BasicHome ...
Replies
Views
Hello skinners, i have ask this in another Thread, and at this time there was no way to add this feature, now with the next update from latestmediahandler, should be out in a day or so, we have now the option to add this to our skin's. So my quest can you add this in your BasicHome ? Here are the link to the SkinnersGuide for the...
Hello skinners, i have ask this in another Thread, and at this time there was no way to add this feature, now with the next...
Hello skinners, i have ask this in another Thread, and at this time there was no way to add this feature, now with the next...
Replies
Views
Yes MPEI is planned for the next release. As for additional Moving Pictures settings in the GUI, this would be nice but I think there are a few other potential enhancements that would benefit more users. Unfortunately I only have so much time for this project. :(
Yes MPEI is planned for the next release. As for additional Moving Pictures settings in the GUI, this would be nice but I think...
Hi Titan Team! We are currently discussing how could possible Importer look in your skin and we need you professional opinion. 1)...
Replies
Views
Nice! Was wondering if I could find a setting within configuration to hide all settings giving possibility to have a more locked down GUI. If I want it to work with MyFilms, what needs to be done? Also do you know how to configure Videos to show submenus?
Nice! Was wondering if I could find a setting within configuration to hide all settings giving possibility to have a more locked...
Simple basichome with: TV - Moving Pictures - Videos TV Series - Music - Radio * Just 6 simple buttons
Replies
Views
Thanks man that worked!
Thanks man that worked!
I'm trying to get Anime 3 working with Titan. I copied the skin files from the Avalon skin and edited some files/basic home and...
Replies
Views
Mediaslayer: Ich habe festgestellt das die Avalon SKin Files für Mediaslayer auch mit dem TITAN Skin funktionieren. Habe es aber nur kurz getestet. Ich habe die Skin Files im Mediaslayer Forum noch einmal angehangen. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaslayer-cd-and-dvd-hd-ripping-tool.37606/page-71 A.Herberg...
Mediaslayer: Ich habe festgestellt das die Avalon SKin Files für Mediaslayer auch mit dem TITAN Skin funktionieren. Habe es aber...
Hello, when will Media Slayer be supported by Titan? --Alex
Replies
Views
You can actually rename a .jpg to .png and it will work, despite the image formats being different.
You can actually rename a .jpg to .png and it will work, despite the image formats being different.
Hello Guys, I have searched trough this forum but i didnt find the answer, so i will post it here: Since i didnt like the...
Replies
Views
Maybe anybody have the Titan skin files for IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager, the MyeMailManager dll plugin works with MP 1.3.0 Beta, only we need the skin files. Tried to do semethink to look like Titan skin from another Skin Skin files and dll placed her. http://www.filebox.com/33rgokh3oo4r
Maybe anybody have the Titan skin files for IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager, the MyeMailManager dll plugin works with MP 1.3.0 Beta, only...
Maybe anybody have the Titan skin files for IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager, the MyeMailManager dll plugin works with MP 1.3.0 Beta, only...
Replies
Views
Maybe someone with time can have a dig around on the xbmc forums, there might be a set that fits well with titan
Maybe someone with time can have a dig around on the xbmc forums, there might be a set that fits well with titan
Like the title says. This is something I really miss from Black Glass Hd and StreamedMP :(
Replies
Views
In the meanwhile, if you interested, can use my mod. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-skin-11-rows-tvguide-preview-fix-synopsis.115217/
In the meanwhile, if you interested, can use my mod...
Hi, I'm not sure how StreamedMP does this, but it can display up to 16 guide channels on screen at once with the currently...
Replies
Views
+1 Someone found a solution? :)
+1 Someone found a solution? :)
How do i lunch Moving Pictures when iam using the Titan skin? When i select films it lunches the native video-plugin which i dont...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom