0.2.3.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC2 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
I will confirm, that this is not working with RC3 Trying to FTP on port 2121, but it does not work. There are several issues with the FTP browsing that should be fixed. 1: As mentioned earlier in this thread other ports than port 21 does not work. 2: When trying to connect to a FTP source that are down, Mediaportal freezes...
I will confirm, that this is not working with RC3 Trying to FTP on port 2121, but it does not work. There are several issues...
TV-Server Version: No TV-server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC 2 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Found the problem, from mediaportal.cs ... if (!Recorder.Running) { Log.Info("Main: OnResume - Starting recorder"); // this only makes sense if we have cards configured // if no cards are configured then we are probably using tve3. // when resuming from hibernation if...
Found the problem, from mediaportal.cs ... if (!Recorder.Running) { Log.Info("Main: OnResume - Starting...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
I found that in debug mode it works, so I finally deleted and recreated my config. Everything is working now. Simone
I found that in debug mode it works, so I finally deleted and recreated my config. Everything is working now. Simone
TV-Server Version: 3.0 rev 16135 ( 10-08-2007 ) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + rev 16135 ( 10-08-2007 ) MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, Nice that you found the solution & reported back ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Nice that you found the solution & reported back ;) Regards Roy
i often have the issue that after installing a newer SVN all my movies within my video database won't start anymore ... Does...
Replies
Views
Finally i've found where the problem is. This issue happens with Filmaffinity movie look up (for spanish movies), not when using IMDB, so i think that the problem is at the Filmaffinity script. regards,
Finally i've found where the problem is. This issue happens with Filmaffinity movie look up (for spanish movies), not when using...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Tested with a private build & it works like charm, thanks Bavarian ;) Thanks AvanCade for testing & reporting :) Regards Roy
Hi, Tested with a private build & it works like charm, thanks Bavarian ;) Thanks AvanCade for testing & reporting :)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 SVN 16076 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional...
Replies
Views
Ok, here's one to try.... older flac file
Ok, here's one to try.... older flac file
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3.0 RC2 + TV3E SVN Rev. 15757 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP...
Replies
Views
I have this problem too. Have you figured out a fix?
I have this problem too. Have you figured out a fix?
MediaPortal Version: 2.3 RC2 Revision:16208 Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo T7700 HDD: Fujitsu 160gb...
Replies
Views
K will do now. Thanks again
K will do now. Thanks again
Hi there , first of all compliments for the new release . I just saw that MyDreambox plugin and the Dreambox external plugin (im...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is now fixed in revision 16080 by micheloe, Regards Roy
Hi, This is now fixed in revision 16080 by micheloe, Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Not sure if those changes fix the issue completely, but at least now the issue hasn't appeared after 20 suspend & resume operations. :thx:
Not sure if those changes fix the issue completely, but at least now the issue hasn't appeared after 20 suspend & resume...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B2 wide Windows Version: Windows XP MPEG2 Video Codec: Nvidia MPEG2 Audio...
Replies
Views
Bump! Since I have not received any convincing answer, here are the steps to follow to get the bug : 1- Start MP in Vista. 2- Play a video 3- Press - and few times, and = a few times. For each key press, the OSD will appear and you will hear the UI sound effects, but the volume will not always change. An alternative is to...
Bump! Since I have not received any convincing answer, here are the steps to follow to get the bug : 1- Start MP in Vista...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version:0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Foofaraw 16:9 Windows Version: Vista Home Basic CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Here is the zip that the Mediaportal Test Tool generated. Hope you can help.
Here is the zip that the Mediaportal Test Tool generated. Hope you can help.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest version MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2...
Replies
Views
wow, thanks to all !!!!! ettore
wow, thanks to all !!!!! ettore
TV-Server Version: n.a. MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: xp pro sp2 CPU Type: cd 7200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hello Bavarian Film Strip, and Top Bar Works fine thank you.:thx: The problems with the Progress Bar and the On Screen Key Board are still there Here you can see that only the Information Window goes up, when i try to set the Progress bar on Top of the screen. This happens when i force the Offset to -297 or higher...
Hello Bavarian Film Strip, and Top Bar Works fine thank you.:thx: The problems with the Progress Bar and the On Screen Key...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Business 32bit...
Replies
Views
ok, could you please force a update after each digit ? Thanks.
ok, could you please force a update after each digit ? Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 , SVN 16208 reproduce: -open teletext -enter a page number -observe...
Replies
Views
GOOOOOD work! Big :thx: Regards walter
GOOOOOD work! Big :thx: Regards walter
Hi! I have 2 DVD-drives configured. E: = DVD Hardware V: = Virtual DVD drive from daemon tools When I have 1 DVD in drive...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this (explicit) workaround! I didn't get the post of rtv right, now I think he suggested quite the same already. If anyone else wonders where to find it in this in the configuration: Setup => DirectShow Filter Control => Video Mixing Renderer 9 Settings => [ ] Use VMR 9 exclusive mode
Thanks for this (explicit) workaround! I didn't get the post of rtv right, now I think he suggested quite the same already. If...
Configured MP General => [X] Start MediaPortal in fullscreen mode General => [_] MediaPortal always on top DirectShow...
Replies
Views
Not that I know of. I only tried the playlist formats supported by Winamp: m3u, m3u8 (not recognized by MP) and pls.
Not that I know of. I only tried the playlist formats supported by Winamp: m3u, m3u8 (not recognized by MP) and pls.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64-3000...
Replies
Views
No comments on this even?
No comments on this even?
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC2 MediaPortal-svn--09-22-2007--01-02-Rev16000 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: V2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 + SVN 16208 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Celeron M 360 (1.4GHz/400MHz/1Mb L2) HDD: Seagate 300Gb 7200RPM SATA 150 Memory: 512MB Crucial PC4200 CL4 (@ 400) Motherboard: MSI Speedster-FA4 (MS-9625) Motherboard Chipset: Intel 915GM...
TV-Server Version: V2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 + SVN 16208 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: V2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 + SVN 16208 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
I tested some of my old music videos with graphedit and it showed that mp was using mpeg-2 decoder setting to play the mpeg-1 file. Perhaps mpeg-2 decoder setting should be renamed to old mpeg-1 music video setting? :)
I tested some of my old music videos with graphedit and it showed that mp was using mpeg-2 decoder setting to play the mpeg-1 file...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 Rev16036 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
After several crashes I've lost the file listing in the editor, the other menues are as they should. I've made an update of MP without getting the file listing back (without uninstall or rename of the directory). I suspect it to be a result of the crashes so I don't send any logfiles.
After several crashes I've lost the file listing in the editor, the other menues are as they should. I've made an update of MP...
Area: Media Portal Plugins MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 (2007-09-05) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
*bump* I somebody of the devs actually looking into this?
*bump* I somebody of the devs actually looking into this?
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-10-03-2007--01-22h--Rev16098 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 with...
Replies
Views
could you pm james about that pease? :)
could you pm james about that pease? :)
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: irrelevant Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Sorry Just realized that these .asx files used to play fine up until recently. Meaning the problem has been introduced in RC1 or RC2. Maybe the update of BASS introduced this? Or was MP's handling of .asx rewritten? EDIT 2: Just tested removing 3rd entry from the .asx and that solved it... I'll post it in the thread below in...
EDIT: Sorry Just realized that these .asx files used to play fine up until recently. Meaning the problem has been introduced in RC1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: V3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD X2 2400 HDD: Seagate 2x200G RAID0 Memory: 3G DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE Motherboard Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Motherboard Bios: Phoenix Technologies, LTD - ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS...
TV-Server Version: V3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
confirmed fixed thank you Bavarian
confirmed fixed thank you Bavarian
reproduceable: Copied a whole dvd to harddrive Selected folder of that copy in My Videos to play dvd played dvd for a while...
Replies
Views
Thanks, so is this considered a bug or a feature? ~ Ulf
Thanks, so is this considered a bug or a feature? ~ Ulf
TV-Server Version MediaPortal VersionMediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 10-12-2007 01-03h - Revision:16189: MediaPortal Skin: Windows...
Replies
Views
Using standalone MP2.3RC2 with latest SVN (15oct) although i think this glitch has been back a while My Recordings and My Videos, deleting using MCE remote when i scroll down the list of vids and press 0 and delete, my selector is reset to the top of the list when i select "i" on the mce remote and then 2 to delete my...
Using standalone MP2.3RC2 with latest SVN (15oct) although i think this glitch has been back a while My Recordings and My...
Using standalone MP2.3RC2 with latest SVN (15oct) although i think this glitch has been back a while My Recordings and My...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom