0.2.3.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC2 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
MP1 MP2 Problem with Hebrew DE
when i go to the Music section i can see the song list with hebrew font but after im picking a song everithing go to unrecognize font (gibberish) . i think the problem is in the music data base. i delet the data base and unpick the USE ID3 TAGS checkbox in the music definition and fix the problem (also changed the playey from BASS...
when i go to the Music section i can see the song list with hebrew font but after im picking a song everithing go to unrecognize...
when i go to the Music section i can see the song list with hebrew font but after im picking a song everithing go to unrecognize...
Replies
Views
Oops... i didn't noticed that option... sorry. Thanks for the info. regards,
Oops... i didn't noticed that option... sorry. Thanks for the info. regards,
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 , SVN 16163 the window with title (Downloading Movie details...) grows for each movie, after...
Replies
Views
Here is the zip that the Mediaportal Test Tool generated. Hope you can help.
Here is the zip that the Mediaportal Test Tool generated. Hope you can help.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest version MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2...
Replies
Views
Hi, This was fixed some weeks ago & work fine in latest SVN. Regards Roy
Hi, This was fixed some weeks ago & work fine in latest SVN. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3100+...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this (explicit) workaround! I didn't get the post of rtv right, now I think he suggested quite the same already. If anyone else wonders where to find it in this in the configuration: Setup => DirectShow Filter Control => Video Mixing Renderer 9 Settings => [ ] Use VMR 9 exclusive mode
Thanks for this (explicit) workaround! I didn't get the post of rtv right, now I think he suggested quite the same already. If...
Configured MP General => [X] Start MediaPortal in fullscreen mode General => [_] MediaPortal always on top DirectShow...
Replies
Views
Not that I know of. I only tried the playlist formats supported by Winamp: m3u, m3u8 (not recognized by MP) and pls.
Not that I know of. I only tried the playlist formats supported by Winamp: m3u, m3u8 (not recognized by MP) and pls.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64-3000...
Replies
Views
Not completely the same issue as you reported, but I had a related annoyance, that in case you move a movie to another directory, the videodatabase also was not 'smart' for this. At that time I wrote a patch for this and submitted it into the patch-queue. Upto today this is never picked up by the developpers. See also...
Not completely the same issue as you reported, but I had a related annoyance, that in case you move a movie to another directory...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Error Description: 0- Started...
Replies
Views
confirmed fixed thank you Bavarian
confirmed fixed thank you Bavarian
reproduceable: Copied a whole dvd to harddrive Selected folder of that copy in My Videos to play dvd played dvd for a while...
Replies
Views
Oh well, I thought that the windows shutdown was mapped to your remote. I didn't know that MediaPortal has such a built in function since I never shutdown my HTPC :rolleyes: -level20peon
Oh well, I thought that the windows shutdown was mapped to your remote. I didn't know that MediaPortal has such a built in function...
I have set up computer shutdown when press the exit button on my remote. It works :P but! it does not run the window dispoes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't confirm this using latest SVN, remember that you have to open MP(after it is turned off in configuration) -> MyTV & then turn off in the left menu(bluetwo). It will work after that. The other problem you linked to was solved yesterday & only with manual recs other then once... Regards Roy
Hi, Can't confirm this using latest SVN, remember that you have to open MP(after it is turned off in configuration) -> MyTV &...
TV-Server Version: 2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Pentium...
Replies
Views
Hi, Tested with a private build & it works like charm, thanks Bavarian ;) Thanks AvanCade for testing & reporting :) Regards Roy
Hi, Tested with a private build & it works like charm, thanks Bavarian ;) Thanks AvanCade for testing & reporting :)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 SVN 16076 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional...
Replies
Views
Done, but without good result. I've tried also with another computer (different video card 512MB, different RAM 1gb) with the same results, the problem is only in the use of Analogue (Cable/Antenna) signals, if I use the digital signal all is perfect. Another thing to remark is the visualization of the TV with a different codec...
Done, but without good result. I've tried also with another computer (different video card 512MB, different RAM 1gb) with the same...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Xp Pro SP2 CPU Type: DualCore...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 msi corrupted? DE
Thanks! This is the first problem that I have had with alZip. ... Guess I have another bug report to make ...
Thanks! This is the first problem that I have had with alZip. ... Guess I have another bug report to make ...
When I unzip the msi from the 0.2.3 RC2 package I receive a crc checksum error. I have tried downloading the file from several...
Replies
Views
I've updated it (only string 528 was missing, the others that I've seen was probably due to an old log) and posted on Development forum, it's ok? Bye, Midget
I've updated it (only string 528 was missing, the others that I've seen was probably due to an old log) and posted on Development...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Looking at configuration.log I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a file I need to copy across to make the cards work again? Thanks Shane
Hi, Is there a file I need to copy across to make the cards work again? Thanks Shane
Hi, Has anyone else got the problem after upgrading from 0.2.2 to 0.2.3 that the channels won't store. The Autotune seems to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Error Description: 0- Start Configuration 1- Go to Movie Database / Editor 2- Manually write a new movie name (ie. "Movie Test") 3- Delete every text in all fields 4- Click "Save" ERR- Unhandled Exception 5- Click "Continue" in...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Error Description: 0- Start...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Error Description: 0- Start...
Replies
Views
update from my side! My driver version is now 8.411.0.0 (21.8.2007) - I updated this today, but don't lead to any results. I also installed a SVN from yesterday. - same result. BUT ;-) I turned on delay during startup (I think originally programmed for TVserver) to 60 seconds for testing. In this setup MP works fine from startup...
update from my side! My driver version is now 8.411.0.0 (21.8.2007) - I updated this today, but don't lead to any results. I also...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 SVN 20090910 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Reset movie database 2.) Start configuration.exe 3.) Goto Settings 4.) Choose OFDB 5.) Goto movie database -> editor 6.) Goto Title 7.) Enter Flightplan in Title 8.) Press lookup Everything works correct. 9.) Goto actors 10.) Remove actor "Robert Schwentke" from database (Director) 11.) Save Movie...
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Reset movie database 2.) Start configuration.exe 3.) Goto Settings 4.) Choose OFDB 5.) Goto movie database...
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Reset movie database 2.) Start configuration.exe 3.) Goto Settings 4.) Choose OFDB 5.) Goto movie database...
Replies
Views
*bump* I somebody of the devs actually looking into this?
*bump* I somebody of the devs actually looking into this?
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-10-03-2007--01-22h--Rev16098 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 with...
Replies
Views
Hi, The crash issue are now solved by hwahrmann, please report back if it is not(Start a new thread if you experience another problem) ;) Regards Roy
Hi, The crash issue are now solved by hwahrmann, please report back if it is not(Start a new thread if you experience another...
TV-Server Version: not used MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo 2.3.0 Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Can the movie stacking be turned off (in order to see Movie.CD1 and Movie.CD2 separately in the expample from the beginning)? I couldn't find such option in configuration...
Can the movie stacking be turned off (in order to see Movie.CD1 and Movie.CD2 separately in the expample from the beginning)? I...
MediaPortal Version: latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP sp2 I have two files in folder: movie-cd1.avi...
Replies
Views
Hi, Tested with a private build of revision 16099 & issue now solved, next build above that rev number will have the fix in, many thanks Bavarian Regards Roy
Hi, Tested with a private build of revision 16099 & issue now solved, next build above that rev number will have the fix in, many...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: SVN Snapshot, October 2nd MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I tested some of my old music videos with graphedit and it showed that mp was using mpeg-2 decoder setting to play the mpeg-1 file. Perhaps mpeg-2 decoder setting should be renamed to old mpeg-1 music video setting? :)
I tested some of my old music videos with graphedit and it showed that mp was using mpeg-2 decoder setting to play the mpeg-1 file...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 Rev16036 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
As far as I understand you description you focused the far right item in one row and press cursor right. MP is in this case selecting the spincontrol below the icon list (on the right side). Whit this spincontrol you can jump side wise through the icon list. Bavarian
As far as I understand you description you focused the far right item in one row and press cursor right. MP is in this case...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3 SVN MediaPortal Version: idem MediaPortal Skin: Blue two wide Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, There are much work going on around music db now & if it's fixed i dunno but it works here too... Regards Roy
Hi, There are much work going on around music db now & if it's fixed i dunno but it works here too... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, I didn't clean the old MediaPortal folder because I wanted to keep my old configuration. It worked the second time I started the configurator window though. :) Thanks anyway Roy.
Hi, I didn't clean the old MediaPortal folder because I wanted to keep my old configuration. It worked the second time I started...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_0.2.3_RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP Pro I just updated my mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Sounds good. Looking forward to testing it. :)
Sounds good. Looking forward to testing it. :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 0.2.3.0 RC2 (MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--11-05-Rev16016) MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
I apologize for being so rude, but I was really hot around the collar. I downloaded the files from svn and compiled what I (believed to have) needed. After compiling everything, all works as before. (As far as I could see in the short time.) Thanks
I apologize for being so rude, but I was really hot around the collar. I downloaded the files from svn and compiled what I...
Hi, I think the title says it all... Where's the VLC Plugin gone? :S Thx. TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stacking problem DE
nice great work :)
nice great work :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is now fixed in revision 16080 by micheloe, Regards Roy
Hi, This is now fixed in revision 16080 by micheloe, Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom