0.2.3.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC2 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Did not work. Probably it is less easy than it seems to be:-) I have noticed that most of the cards have two entries in the HW list one is "TUNER" and the other is "CAPTURE" while the new KNC driver gives me just one entry (KNC BDA DVB-S or -T but no tuner and capture¿?) Maybe I have to use other drivers Regards Juan
Did not work. Probably it is less easy than it seems to be:-) I have noticed that most of the cards have two entries in the HW...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
works now in latest svn. great work.
works now in latest svn. great work.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
cool :)
cool :)
First, my videos will not display itself on startup as anything other than list mode. Even though I have tried icons and filmstrip...
Replies
Views
could you pm james about that pease? :)
could you pm james about that pease? :)
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: irrelevant Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's not a bug(it's designed this way), you should post a improvement suggestion about it in stead... Regards Roy
Hi, This it's not a bug(it's designed this way), you should post a improvement suggestion about it in stead... Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 5000+ Motherboard: Asus P5K-VM Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll move it to "Improvement Suggestions". It is now located on: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/homescreen-t28717.html
Ok. I'll move it to "Improvement Suggestions". It is now located on: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/homescreen-t28717.html
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
You're right. Thx.
You're right. Thx.
Replies
Views
You can't
You can't
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I'll try to take a log when I get home, just figured that I'd post the instructions on how to reproduce atleast so others could test it if needed :)
I'll try to take a log when I get home, just figured that I'd post the instructions on how to reproduce atleast so others could...
MediaPortal Version: 0.3.2.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide (the built in one) Windows Version: XP After watching for example...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-23-2007--01-22h--Rev16014 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--15-26-Rev16020 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo wide Windows Version: WinXP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core Duo HDD: Seagate 250GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: MSI Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: Video Card: nVidia...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-23-2007--01-22h--Rev16014 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--15-26-Rev16020...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-23-2007--01-22h--Rev16014 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--15-26-Rev16020...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wintermute42, about volume in MyMusic: Make that request in a own post. We tried a solution some time ago & that made more bugs then it was good ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Wintermute42, about volume in MyMusic: Make that request in a own post. We tried a solution some time ago & that made more...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64-3000...
Replies
Views
No comments on this even?
No comments on this even?
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC2 MediaPortal-svn--09-22-2007--01-02-Rev16000 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Sorry Just realized that these .asx files used to play fine up until recently. Meaning the problem has been introduced in RC1 or RC2. Maybe the update of BASS introduced this? Or was MP's handling of .asx rewritten? EDIT 2: Just tested removing 3rd entry from the .asx and that solved it... I'll post it in the thread below in...
EDIT: Sorry Just realized that these .asx files used to play fine up until recently. Meaning the problem has been introduced in RC1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 0.3 / 09-21-2007--01-23h--Rev15994 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 / 09-21-2007--01-04-Rev15994 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64 3500+ LV* HDD: Samsung HD321KJ (SpinPoint T166) Memory: MDT DIMM 1 GB DDR2-800 Kit Motherboard: ASUS M2A-VM HDMI Motherboard Chipset: AMD...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 / 09-21-2007--01-23h--Rev15994 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 / 09-21-2007--01-04-Rev15994 MediaPortal Skin...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 / 09-21-2007--01-23h--Rev15994 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 / 09-21-2007--01-04-Rev15994 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
You are absolutely right, the nVidia driver was not installed at the time. However, I still expect MePo to give a legible error message and exit gracefully, if it cannot run. Thanks, but I prefer to stick with the standard skins. I wasn't aware that there is a skin called "MePo". I was just using MePo as an abbreviation for...
You are absolutely right, the nVidia driver was not installed at the time. However, I still expect MePo to give a legible error...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP MCE RU2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello Bavarian Film Strip, and Top Bar Works fine thank you.:thx: The problems with the Progress Bar and the On Screen Key Board are still there Here you can see that only the Information Window goes up, when i try to set the Progress bar on Top of the screen. This happens when i force the Offset to -297 or higher...
Hello Bavarian Film Strip, and Top Bar Works fine thank you.:thx: The problems with the Progress Bar and the On Screen Key...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Business 32bit...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type: Intel(R) Pentium 2.4GHz HDD: WD 320GB Memory: 1 X 1024MB Kingston 333MHz Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: onboard Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have only tryed the .asx file i attached, because MP can't play the other ones yet.
I have only tryed the .asx file i attached, because MP can't play the other ones yet.
Replies
Views
Just install the latest SVN and it works again
Just install the latest SVN and it works again
In version RC2 the support for daemontools seems to be broken whenever I select an image it show a status bar, that goed away after...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: V3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD X2 2400 HDD: Seagate 2x200G RAID0 Memory: 3G DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE Motherboard Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Motherboard Bios: Phoenix Technologies, LTD - ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS...
TV-Server Version: V3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Yep. Checked - it is working with spaces, but I still beleive we can add it as a bug to the system, don't we? BTW: Who is in charge of openning the bugs? Still I have problems with the spin controls - the Values are not matching the lables as they are added (going to open a bug on that too).
Yep. Checked - it is working with spaces, but I still beleive we can add it as a bug to the system, don't we? BTW: Who is in...
When my spincontrol contains sub-items which start with numbers, it fails to parse it as text but tries to use the strings.xml to...
Replies
Views
When reaching a folder inside "my music" , which contains Hebrew songs, you can see the Hebrew letters. But, if you choose a song and then return to the folder, the Hebrew letters are gone and instead you see only gibberish.
When reaching a folder inside "my music" , which contains Hebrew songs, you can see the Hebrew letters. But, if you choose a song...
When reaching a folder inside "my music" , which contains Hebrew songs, you can see the Hebrew letters. But, if you choose a song...
Replies
Views
Bump! Since I have not received any convincing answer, here are the steps to follow to get the bug : 1- Start MP in Vista. 2- Play a video 3- Press - and few times, and = a few times. For each key press, the OSD will appear and you will hear the UI sound effects, but the volume will not always change. An alternative is to...
Bump! Since I have not received any convincing answer, here are the steps to follow to get the bug : 1- Start MP in Vista...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version:0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Foofaraw 16:9 Windows Version: Vista Home Basic CPU Type...
Replies
Views
In the mean time, this can easily be done with a simple batch command - even a scheduled one. /Gibman
In the mean time, this can easily be done with a simple batch command - even a scheduled one. /Gibman
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Ok, here's one to try.... older flac file
Ok, here's one to try.... older flac file
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3.0 RC2 + TV3E SVN Rev. 15757 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP...
Replies
Views
GOOOOOD work! Big :thx: Regards walter
GOOOOOD work! Big :thx: Regards walter
Hi! I have 2 DVD-drives configured. E: = DVD Hardware V: = Virtual DVD drive from daemon tools When I have 1 DVD in drive...
Replies
Views
Hi! When I record TV-Movies with special characters like öäü (german chracter set) and I will burn the movie with MY burner, it fails. At first I convert the movie to mpg. Descrition for the log file: 1. I start MP 2. go to My Burner 3. select create DVD 4. select create DVD-Video 5. select the file for creating...
Hi! When I record TV-Movies with special characters like öäü (german chracter set) and I will burn the movie with MY burner, it...
Hi! When I record TV-Movies with special characters like öäü (german chracter set) and I will burn the movie with MY burner, it...
Replies
Views
Hi, When it comes to ffdshow i really don't change anything, default works fine for me. Regards Roy
Hi, When it comes to ffdshow i really don't change anything, default works fine for me. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: svn MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: intel core2duo e6550 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
VLC is not using DirectShow. it comes with its own solution to play the videos.
VLC is not using DirectShow. it comes with its own solution to play the videos.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
can not confirm a crash. please try without any 3rd party plugins as suggested by ronilse :)
can not confirm a crash. please try without any 3rd party plugins as suggested by ronilse :)
Replies
Views
Top Bottom