1.2.x (3 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
AW: Slide animation does not work outside set resolution :S
AW: Slide animation does not work outside set resolution :S
For Example. A Resolution of 1920x1080. This does not work. <control> <type>label</type> <height>105</height>...
Replies
Views
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Sometimes when I try to turn on the TV it just freezes. I can often reproduce it by: Play something with online videos Stop that...
Replies
Views
Hi georgius I can make the file play badly using the patched TsReader from -->here<--. That patch allows streams that don't have SPS and PPS in the same NALU packet to play. mm
Hi georgius I can make the file play badly using the patched TsReader from -->here<--. That patch allows streams that don't have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled recordings to renew them not using the search function. I use a SQL script to resolve scheduled recordings that conflict with each other: SELECT * FROM ( SELECT programName,startTime,endTime,displayName...
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description There is no conflict warning when using TV client search option. I can schedule more shows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash on closing MP DE
This is the error from your logs: 2011-11-24 20:59:50.992499 [Info.][(2)]: Exception :System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\temp\Main\cornerstone\15429731\'. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String...
This is the error from your logs: 2011-11-24 20:59:50.992499 [Info.][(2)]: Exception :System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Standby Bug DE
AW: Standby Bug I have to correct myself. The reason for this issue where not the automated tasks. I also have changed the HD to an SSD and configured the controller to run in AHCI mode. After I have reversed this everything worked fine again. So I think, this thread can be closed.
AW: Standby Bug I have to correct myself. The reason for this issue where not the automated tasks. I also have changed the HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core2Dou E6300 HDD: 64 GB SSD /...
Replies
Views
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the program name. Edit: the schedule is set for 21.10 - 21.45. Since the second (7.22) program starts at 21.40, it will be recorded. Or, I think, 5 minutes of it plus the post-record time will be recorded. Mark
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have shedule a record to weekly record Two and a Half man at the same time, but this...
Replies
Views
has identified the same problem in 1.3.0B Description: just a minor problem: The description of the programs after you done a search do not contain channel name, it is only showing channel logo. This can course confusions if not having logos for all channels. Steps to Reproduce: Enter Search in TV module (default skin); the...
has identified the same problem in 1.3.0B Description: just a minor problem: The description of the programs after you done a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description As per title, when searching for a TV show the channel isn't shown in the results when...
Replies
Views
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and Win 7, use EVR renderer. (Basically, since MP 1.2.2 the video part of the filter graph is rebuilt if the video frame size/resolution changes on a channel change - in your logs this is happening correctly...
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After an update from 1.2.1 to 1.2.3 i have the following issue: After some channel...
Replies
Views
I can confirm the issue on 1.2.1. MediaPortal seems to read the regional settings in a different way than what you would expect.
I can confirm the issue on 1.2.1. MediaPortal seems to read the regional settings in a different way than what you would expect.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Release (No SVN) MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4600+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi xvffx Generally speaking you can't downgrade without a full uninstall. In particular it is important to drop the TV Server database, because the structure may have changed since the older version was released. Regarding the message that you see when opening TV Server configuration: yes, it is likely to be related to the service...
Hi xvffx Generally speaking you can't downgrade without a full uninstall. In particular it is important to drop the TV Server...
Hi, for testing I went and installed 1.2.1 (a clean install) now for further testing I went and installed 1.1.5 (1.2.0 alpha)...
Replies
Views
Just to add a note here: I use Messiahs xpTunes plugin with an external music player (winamp) and MP was crashing with pause/play previous/next commands through gplayer api. Patched Core.dll and ExternalPlayers.dll test fix...
Just to add a note here: I use Messiahs xpTunes plugin with an external music player (winamp) and MP was crashing with...
quickly fire more then one play command to external music player (winamp): 2011-11-26 22:21:37.815413 [ERROR][(21)]...
Replies
Views
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Hi. Just updated to 1.2.3 TVService is not detecting if episode is recorded or not since this commit to git : Mantis 3608 -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV ser DE
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database (do not leave old database) and install TV Server with database again.
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description the tv server gives an unknown errror when I select a channel TV or radio. None of the...
Replies
Views
What time did you resume from standby? This would help if we are to interpret your logs.
What time did you resume from standby? This would help if we are to interpret your logs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I don't recall seeing this before, so maybe it's important! Shortly after resuming my...
Replies
Views
Attached screenshots
Attached screenshots
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When you use the file-menu in relevant sections (music, pictures, videos) and want to...
Replies
Views
When you adjust skip steps, you can only go ascending, not descending, so not a bug more a design flaw and as it works, don't think anyone will be that bothered by it to change.
When you adjust skip steps, you can only go ascending, not descending, so not a bug more a design flaw and as it works, don't think...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: AMD A8-3850 HDD: Crucial m4 60GB...
Replies
Views
Hi Technick I'm not sure that I have completely understood but I will try to reproduce. :) mm
Hi Technick I'm not sure that I have completely understood but I will try to reproduce. :) mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Hi, FYI there is a problem in the TV server when you want copy a channel to another group. I have...
Replies
Views
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. All is working fine here (also with the upcoming 1.3 Final release), so i'll set this to No Bug for now. @briegel: If you still experience problems with the filtering, let us know (and logs would be useful)!
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. All is working fine here (also with the upcoming 1.3 Final release), so i'll set this to No...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When i want to select an Artist folder in shares view MP reacts wrong. Steps to...
Replies
Views
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However, please post logs even if you think the bug is obvious.
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description The sort function of the schedules tab reproduces a wrong date order. You can see that the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.1 - Crash DE
Hi doveman You can see from the stacktrace that the crash is involving the MPEI plugin: Please report the bug to the developer of that plugin. mm
Hi doveman You can see from the stacktrace that the crash is involving the MPEI plugin: Please report the bug to the developer...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
known problem - TV parts of MP communicate with each other via network, so for TV to work you NEED network to be ready. Some tips for working that problem around: 1. if you use singleseat - use MS Loopback adapter...
known problem - TV parts of MP communicate with each other via network, so for TV to work you NEED network to be ready. Some tips...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed that after a reboot MediaPortal locks up when trying to watch TV. Usually the...
Replies
Views
No, it can work with MP 1.2.3, it's for 1.3.0Alpha.
No, it can work with MP 1.2.3, it's for 1.3.0Alpha.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description IMDB_MP13 does not showup in the listed available databases in MediaPortal Configuration...
Replies
Views
Can reproduce. Mantis issue: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3942
Can reproduce. Mantis issue: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3942
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When my HTPC goes to sleep whilst MediaPortal is running, and then resumes, MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hello doveman Not enough information again I'm afraid. There is no teletext available in the stream from the channel that you started. Usually that should result in the teletext button in the TV home area not being available. Are you triggering it using a button on your remote? mm
Hello doveman Not enough information again I'm afraid. There is no teletext available in the stream from the channel that you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use Freeview DVB-T which doesn't support Teletext, so I don't use it in MP but...
Replies
Views
What does exactly happen?
What does exactly happen?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 2012-02-19 07:11:46.163411 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception...
Replies
Views
Hi Al_Capone In my opinion the thread you linked may have two problems mixed into it. One with MediaInfo that kkozma and solas989 were experiencing, and the other *possibly* with TsReader that you and mrspock were experiencing. I can play the sample provided by kkozma with MP 1.2.0 without any problem. I tried to download the sample...
Hi Al_Capone In my opinion the thread you linked may have two problems mixed into it. One with MediaInfo that kkozma and solas989...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (stable, no SVN, upgraded from 1.1.3 final) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP, SP3...
Replies
Views
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak files alone are 25000 lines long is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you want us to attempt to resolve this issue, please could you post fresh logs and be sure to specify the time that the...
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 1.2.3 I was watching a channel, which was auto-stopped to permit a recording on another...
Replies
Views
Hello wupperi This is not a bug. TV Server simply doesn't support this DD feature yet. Please be patient with us until we are able to add support in an official release. mm
Hello wupperi This is not a bug. TV Server simply doesn't support this DD feature yet. Please be patient with us until we are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi there, I am using the Digital Devices Cine S2 - Dual DVB-S2 HDTV (Rev. V6) card in my...
Replies
Views
Mantis for this issue is 3429.
Mantis for this issue is 3429.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description The Swedish SVT group provide 28 days forecasting for their programs on the web. The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom