1.24-1.29 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

I think that the convention is for the final release to be around 4 weeks after the pre-release, but this timetable is not rigid, so the final release might be earlier or later. If you still have your MP 1.27f (or older) installation available, you perhaps should continue using that until MP 1.28f is released. -- from CyberSimian in...
I think that the convention is for the final release to be around 4 weeks after the pre-release, but this timetable is not rigid...
MP1.28 pre installed without problems along side an MP2 test version but when I attempted to scan for TV channels it did not find...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.29.0 Comskip problem DE
No skin issue - skin uses the correct comskip markers properties. Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk
No skin issue - skin uses the correct comskip markers properties. Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk
Not only in MP 1.28 but, seems to be here since long time. I don't know if it is skin related or, other. Please, look at red...
Replies
Views
Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
This happens since 1.27 pre - just tried 1.27 "a new hope" sadly also there :( - no hope left :ROFLMAO: Steps to reproduce - and...
Replies
Views
Ops, sorry...maybe last time I did something wrong, because now it works by enabling the option thanks everyone for the support (y)
Ops, sorry...maybe last time I did something wrong, because now it works by enabling the option thanks everyone for the support (y)
When I play a film with the internal player if I set a delay after playback it returns to 0 This problem has existed since version...
Replies
Views
Hum, i needed to change the assignment to me to force closing, and i revert to you (surely I'm mistake) sorry. But don't worry Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Hum, i needed to change the assignment to me to force closing, and i revert to you (surely I'm mistake) sorry. But don't worry...
Unreleased versions: 1.25.100 1.26 1.26.100 Who will address that? Edit: oops, wrong forumthread...
Replies
Views
You are the best :)
You are the best :)
Just upgraded to 1.27 and when showing performance stats (shift-1) the text is not readable. It looks like just the lower 3 or 4...
Replies
Views
You should also update FH to version FanartHandler-4.0.3.308 - same bug fixed in there as well ;)
You should also update FH to version FanartHandler-4.0.3.308 - same bug fixed in there as well ;)
I did a update from 1.26 --> 1.27 Pre bis sadly MP crashes during startup... This is what watchdog says
Replies
Views
Also worked for me.
Also worked for me.
I have tv server and client on one computer and just the client on two other computers All have Windows 10. I updated from 1.26...
Replies
Views
That fixed it. Thanks!
That fixed it. Thanks!
Hi, just updated from 1.26 to 1.27 pre. MP now crashes from the splashscreen to desktop. I do run a client-server setup...
Replies
Views
I'm agree, but the issue than i see today on bat, is not relative to mp. It's an issue on msbuild Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
I'm agree, but the issue than i see today on bat, is not relative to mp. It's an issue on msbuild Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en...
Hello there, To test a change made, I wanted to build the 1.25 prerelease wich is not out, yet. Then, I followed this and all the...
Replies
Views
folder.jpg not for CDArt, folder.jpg for Albums thumbs :) i create folder.jpg and put Album picture to track via TagScanner - The Ultimate Tag Editor You can try MPTagThat - The Mediaportal Tag Editor or TagScanner - The Ultimate Tag Editor :)
folder.jpg not for CDArt, folder.jpg for Albums thumbs :) i create folder.jpg and put Album picture to track via TagScanner - The...
I think Ill check some of the things that doesn't work for me long a go. Thats one of them. Im unable to get CDart or CD covers...
Replies
Views
How to reproduce; First, seems to be a problem with windows size font. I have 4K and 250% size. If I open MPConfig from icon "all" is fine (later another small failure) but if I call MPconfig from Mediaportal, with F2 key, then it goes to a very small font size. Another problem with font size is that music database scraper within MP...
How to reproduce; First, seems to be a problem with windows size font. I have 4K and 250% size. If I open MPConfig from icon "all"...
How to reproduce; First, seems to be a problem with windows size font. I have 4K and 250% size. If I open MPConfig from icon "all"...
Replies
Views
Ok maybe internal bluray is the cause. Maybe worth try without internal. I already seen this before and can be some codec settings too. Now I prefer rip my bluray into remux mkv.[emoji12] Will try to test some std blu-ray and bdj one too. Tapatalk
Ok maybe internal bluray is the cause. Maybe worth try without internal. I already seen this before and can be some codec settings...
Hi family! @Sebastiii Short time a go I have start to experience 3D MVC problems. Ill Update this post with my findings, but for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom