Mini Display (14 Viewers)

Ok, great news! Thanks a lot for the quick response! :)
Ok, great news! Thanks a lot for the quick response! :)
I use mediaportal 2, but i cant use my Imon VFD Display. If I Use Imon Pad Remote with IR server suite, I must deaktived my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Latest iMon + Minidisplay (1 Viewer) DE
you are right. After thinking about it some more minutes, I came also to the conclusion that this is a feature and not a bug. As soon as MP Home Screen is idle after switching from e.g. TV to Music it changed again to "Media Portal" and clock. So no reason to change anything here.
you are right. After thinking about it some more minutes, I came also to the conclusion that this is a feature and not a bug. As...
Hello guys, Got a question, i am using latest iMon manager + MiniDisplay plugin (set to use Sound Graph display for iMon Manager >...
Replies
Views
There is another thread about those variable resolution issues: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-imon-minidisplay.134730/page-5#post-1196964 Thanks! I created a new installer and a pull request, we should be able to merge those changes very soon now.
There is another thread about those variable resolution issues...
Any time it tries to scroll text that has time data that updates, it seems to reset the scrolling so it never gets more than a...
Replies
Views
Stéphane, thank you very much. I upgraded to 1.15 last weekend and everything works fine again: MiniDisplay and on screen volume control.
Stéphane, thank you very much. I upgraded to 1.15 last weekend and everything works fine again: MiniDisplay and on screen volume...
Hi, with MP 1.13 the volume OSD vanished as described in this thread...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom