Avalon (7 Viewers)

Discuss the Avalon skin here
Hmmm, strange, It's the same in references.xml.. I have tried a lot of things.. Textcolor, textcolorfocus, etc.. I will compare it with other skinfiles where the selected item is set withe, and see if I can fix it.. Thanks!
Hmmm, strange, It's the same in references.xml.. I have tried a lot of things.. Textcolor, textcolorfocus, etc.. I will compare it...
Hi guys, here a small fix for myonlinevideosUpdater.xml.. It's a small fix but it takes me 2 hours! I thought it was in...
Replies
Views
Aaaah damn, you're right, thanks a lot.. Had tried that allready, but I think I did something wrong.. Now it's looking fine!
Aaaah damn, you're right, thanks a lot.. Had tried that allready, but I think I did something wrong.. Now it's looking fine!
Hi, I have a problem with Avalon. I can't read non selected items in listview. See the image for what I mean.. On my monitor...
Replies
Views
Please anyone?
Please anyone?
Hi guys, Im testing the new version of Avalon that is compatible with MP 1.3. There is no browsethewebbook.xml included so I'm...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avalon-1-2-beta-05-08-12-for-mp-1-3-x.110005/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avalon-1-2-beta-05-08-12-for-mp-1-3-x.110005/
When can we expect to have the avalon to 1.3.0 ? Release date ?
Replies
Views
Okay, but good to know, thanks.
Okay, but good to know, thanks.
When I in the GUI in MPC activate "Avalon" 1.2.0.0 (and it is the same with "Avallonis") and start MP it does not open and cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi there Has anybody done any mods on the World Weather screen? The attached is obviously not quite right with the moon phase dropping below the line, and it also only has 4 days forecast when there is 5 avaliable with World Weather Online (which is what I use as a source).
Hi there Has anybody done any mods on the World Weather screen? The attached is obviously not quite right with the moon phase...
Hi there Has anybody done any mods on the World Weather screen? The attached is obviously not quite right with the moon phase...
Replies
Views
Posted to issue tracker https://github.com/ncoH/Avalon/issues/55
Posted to issue tracker https://github.com/ncoH/Avalon/issues/55
Hi I would really like to see movie rating in moving pictures list view mode. Below is a screenshot of the current view...
Replies
Views
Hi Trakt has advanced settings page that is not accessible via the avalon skin. I posted an enhancement request on the issue tracker here: https://github.com/ncoH/Avalon/issues/54 Hope that is ok. Thanks for developing the skin that makes MediaPortal look awesome. Mike.
Hi Trakt has advanced settings page that is not accessible via the avalon skin. I posted an enhancement request on the issue...
Hi Trakt has advanced settings page that is not accessible via the avalon skin. I posted an enhancement request on the issue...
Replies
Views
Hey, I made a little workaround. Add this Code into your BasicHome.FanartHandler.xml in Directory ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avalon. Worked for me. <!-- :: Games :: --> <control> <description>FanartHandler Games 1</description> <type>image</type> <id>1101</id> <posX>0</posX>...
Hey, I made a little workaround. Add this Code into your BasicHome.FanartHandler.xml in Directory ProgramData\Team...
Hi there, i tried to search for this, but couldn't find out any information. I'm new to Avalon and Avallonis, having used...
Replies
Views
I think it is in TVOSD.xml -> <control> <description>TV Logo</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id> <posX>275</posX> <posY>800</posY> <width>150</width> <height>120</height> <align>center</align> <centered>yes</centered>...
I think it is in TVOSD.xml -> <control> <description>TV Logo</description> <type>image</type>...
Hello Community, i will change the size of the channel logos in the tv osd ? Where can i do this. I will change the size too...
Replies
Views
I tried to edit the basic-home menus with the basic-home-editor. I arranged a new constellation, then I clicked "save". And in the MP nothing happened, nothing was changed. I'm sure that I use the basic-home-screen, not the classical home-screen. What I make wrong. Can You help me please?
I tried to edit the basic-home menus with the basic-home-editor. I arranged a new constellation, then I clicked "save". And in the...
I tried to edit the basic-home menus with the basic-home-editor. I arranged a new constellation, then I clicked "save". And in the...
Replies
Views
Unfortunatly the standard Weather does not work. Thatswhy I looked to an alternativ Weather plugin. I found it in the yrWeather plugin. The forecasts for my hometown Dresden are very good. Unfortunatly the avalon skin does not support the yrWeather plugin as a own window and as Icon on the startscreen. How Do you thing about the...
Unfortunatly the standard Weather does not work. Thatswhy I looked to an alternativ Weather plugin. I found it in the yrWeather...
Unfortunatly the standard Weather does not work. Thatswhy I looked to an alternativ Weather plugin. I found it in the yrWeather...
Replies
Views
Go to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avalon Rename the BasicHome.weather.worldweather.xml file to BasicHome.weather.xml - I also kept a backup of the old file Rename the common.time.worldweather.xml file to common.time.xml - again, I also kept a backup of the old file Restart MediaPortal
Go to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avalon Rename the BasicHome.weather.worldweather.xml file to...
Hi all, I've got MP1.2.3 and Avalon 1.1 - I'm trying to get homescreen weather. I've installed WorldWeather and disabled...
Replies
Views
Old weather plugin is working again (on MP 1.2.1) but we are not sure if this is because less people use it. I sent a mail to weather.com with no answer. We are afraid to bring it back for MP 1.3.0 BETA because it could break again if a lot of user use it (breaking the limits?). Maybe some testing is needed. Well... I did not see...
Old weather plugin is working again (on MP 1.2.1) but we are not sure if this is because less people use it. I sent a mail to...
Hi The package installer doesn't include any weather plugin, however one is required for the homescreen. There are no links in...
Replies
Views
Hi and hello, I've tried out Basic Home Editor 10 minutes ago which I've never used before (yes really) because the editor crashed sometimes in the past but now Avalons version is running great. :) Now I asked in the OnlineVideos forum the following question but I've been send here to ask it again. ;) The answer said that it...
Hi and hello, I've tried out Basic Home Editor 10 minutes ago which I've never used before (yes really) because the editor...
Hi and hello, I've tried out Basic Home Editor 10 minutes ago which I've never used before (yes really) because the editor...
Replies
Views
Der SKin für UP Date Control ist im Avalon 1.1 Patch enthalten. www.center-pc.de
Der SKin für UP Date Control ist im Avalon 1.1 Patch enthalten. www.center-pc.de
Has anyone skin files for Update Control?
Replies
Views
The top bar isn't always available, and you might need to enable it in the MP config tool. Best to use the remote, or press 'B' on the keyboard :)
The top bar isn't always available, and you might need to enable it in the MP config tool. Best to use the remote, or press 'B' on...
Hi there, Great job with this skin. I tryit and i liked! :) But, I´ve a stupid/noobe question... Where is the top bar with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to uninstall? DE
Thanks so much, mods on this forum are good !
Thanks so much, mods on this forum are good !
I tried this an now want to get rid of it, but I can't get this uninstalled. I can uninstall through control panel / programs...
Replies
Views
Hey dude. Glad you sorted it but, consider posting your solution also, it may serve to help others in the future :)
Hey dude. Glad you sorted it but, consider posting your solution also, it may serve to help others in the future :)
Am really loving the Avalon skin for my media portal. However there is one thing i would like to do and I cant seem to work out how...
Replies
Views
Hello, I can't figure out how to add "Play Disc" to the main menu like the Basic Home menu has. I can add myHome but then that is a menu within a menu. When we insert a disc, a pop up menu comes up but it seems that the menu doesn't work because it chooses from the menu behind it. So, I figured if I just add it to the main menu then...
Hello, I can't figure out how to add "Play Disc" to the main menu like the Basic Home menu has. I can add myHome but then that is...
Hello, I can't figure out how to add "Play Disc" to the main menu like the Basic Home menu has. I can add myHome but then that is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to translate? DE
Hi Albarreto Have you been able to add brazilian TV channels to the plugin Online Videos? if, so how do we do it? Thanks Frank
Hi Albarreto Have you been able to add brazilian TV channels to the plugin Online Videos? if, so how do we do it? Thanks Frank
Hi, I'm new with Avalon skin and loving it. I was a Black Glass HD user. My MP is in brazilian portuguese, but some texts in...
Replies
Views
What is your Problem with Browse The Web. I have only the Problem to scroll with Keyboard to the TOP of the Webside. I have a solution for this. Copy the Browsetheweb.xml form the Skin Black Glass NOVA HD to the Avalon SKIN. Then, the scrolling work perfect. www.center-pc.de
What is your Problem with Browse The Web. I have only the Problem to scroll with Keyboard to the TOP of the Webside. I have a...
Hi, i like this skin and i am search for files for following plugins: Browse the Web, MyEmulators, MyVideoRedo. Has anybody made...
Replies
Views
I don't like the actual skin file for MyScoreCenter. So I did my best, without any knowledge about skin editing ^^ The 1st result is not so bad I think. But I had to change an entry (default listcontrol) in the file "references.xml" (it was an try&error-odyssee for me to find this) find: <itemWidth>0</itemWidth>...
I don't like the actual skin file for MyScoreCenter. So I did my best, without any knowledge about skin editing ^^ The 1st result...
I don't like the actual skin file for MyScoreCenter. So I did my best, without any knowledge about skin editing ^^ The 1st result...
Replies
Views
I also wish the best to Joost. i hope its nothing hard, he has to deal with. Avalon is a great skin and i hope you guys soon have some more time and less stress to keep up your good work. Although i am using Avallonis at the moment (because of the white theme my wife just loves and wants) i apperciate that most of the basics in this...
I also wish the best to Joost. i hope its nothing hard, he has to deal with. Avalon is a great skin and i hope you guys soon have...
Hi guys, i would like to inform you about the future development. Due to some community reactions lately, the team lost a bit of...
Replies
Views
Multiple re-installations of the skin did it finally for me. It works.. Can be closed
Multiple re-installations of the skin did it finally for me. It works.. Can be closed
I start MP. It is running, the icon in the taskbar shows that it is running. But the screen only shows my background image. Log...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
On the skin frontpage, i have a "news message, saying" Development of MP 1.30 (MediaPortal News) ***.... etc..... Any way I can...
Replies
Views
DOH, plugin not installed. Installed, and now it is OK. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/weather/world-weather?lang=en
DOH, plugin not installed. Installed, and now it is OK. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/weather/world-weather?lang=en
On the frontpage / homepage on the skin right to the clock, where it should show the weather, it writes #WorldWeather instead...
Replies
Views
There is also a thread which gathers all community made additions for plugins, just have a look in the avalon subfolder of the forum.
There is also a thread which gathers all community made additions for plugins, just have a look in the avalon subfolder of the forum.
Hi All, After installing Avalon twice, I keep getting missing xml errors, when tyring to access certain plugins, like Tetris for...
Replies
Views
Ok I just realised why... Duh Reduced guide rows to 8 and synopsis fits in, hence it's there Is there anyway to crunch it up a bit so I can have more guide lines & still the info though?
Ok I just realised why... Duh Reduced guide rows to 8 and synopsis fits in, hence it's there Is there anyway to crunch it up a...
Hi all, This is an absolute gem of a skin but as the topic title suggests I'm missing one thing that is keeping me on the black...
Replies
Views
Okay thank you :)
Okay thank you :)
hi, for 2 days i uses avalon as my new skin and i like it. but i would make some changes on the menu und buttons. first i want to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom