MP1 MP2 SysInfo skinfile DE
thanks man great work
thanks man great work
Here is SysInfo skin file..
Replies
Views
will do tonight!
will do tonight!
Ok, I have been having an issue with the virtual Keyboard not looking right for quite some time. After digging around, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Christmas theme DE
Christmas theme for Black & White 1080 v1.3 Link to post
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mod: Real life DE
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/modifications-48727/
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link...
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link...
Replies
Views
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Great skin, love it. One problem I have. I like to use "Show all" and "Large Icons" in My Music. If I use this view and I don't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 v0.7 Hotfix 2 DE
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting - Dialog textbox: Changed to black spin controls - Netflix: Added - Click Mania: Added - Music Trivia: Added For those of you that have custom Basichome: Add the red line <?xml version="1.0"...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 InfoService plugin DE
Version 1.3 supports the InfoService plugin
Version 1.3 supports the InfoService plugin
Is there maybe working xml for InfoService plugin? I saw in other thread that SilentExcept was working on it few months ago.
Replies
Views
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Hi, the splashscreen photo (like the whole skin :D) looks fantastic and I would like to use it as a wallpaper. Where can I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving pictures DE
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
Replies
Views
Perfect - fixed! Thanks again for the prompt fix :)
Perfect - fixed! Thanks again for the prompt fix :)
Replies
Views
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml use these two for the latest showtimes plugin.. in SkinSettings.xml you can choose if you want the star rating or not :)
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml...
here is updated ShowTimes.xml with fanart and poster added in list view.. also few more things were updated (text positions and...
Replies
Views
oke m8 thanks for the info
oke m8 thanks for the info
Hi aj1405 First off all :thx: for your super skin im using it on my htpc and its one of the best now my questions is the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change Panel Size DE
Then you have to change every xml and controll. I think you're better off changing the font to a smaller one. Have a look at C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\references.xml There you'll find a button and a sortbutton controll. Try thanging the font to 12 for example: <control>...
Then you have to change every xml and controll. I think you're better off changing the font to a smaller one. Have a look at...
Hi, first of all thanks to this wonderful skin, it just looks awesome. I have one little complaint though. In the list views...
Replies
Views
Bug confirmed and added to Google Code: Issue 128 - black-white-1080 - Cannot select scrollbuttons in icon view - Project Hosting on Google Code
Bug confirmed and added to Google Code: Issue 128 - black-white-1080 - Cannot select scrollbuttons in icon view - Project Hosting...
When viewing in a list or the filmstrip, you can view the rest of your collection just fine using the scroll arrows. When viewing...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi there, today i installed the above mentioned SVN Snapshot. Since then, i have the "outdated skin warning" everytime I start...
Replies
Views
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
Skin is great, but i have problem with TV series filmstrip view.Well problem is in season and episode layout were banner should be...
Replies
Views
I've got it, thanks for you help, did get me in the right place with the xml code, but i've added a line to offset the thumnail off the screen. <control> <description>Movie List</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id> <posX>40</posX>...
I've got it, thanks for you help, did get me in the right place with the xml code, but i've added a line to offset the thumnail off...
Hi all, Great skin i'm converted to it, looks amazing on my big tv! But does anybody know how to get rid of the small icons...
Replies
Views
Better :) Icon view works, haven't tested it much yet though. Will give you a complete review later this week.
Better :) Icon view works, haven't tested it much yet though. Will give you a complete review later this week.
Please help me! I Love this skin but I have one plugin that is not working. The XML file needs some TLC and I have not got the...
Replies
Views
Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Would it be possible to add skin support for Skype and Media Slayer plugins? I am not good at all with making skins and just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change zapOSD style DE
new ZAPOSD Hi AJ, thanks a lot AJ, like this much more than the white box! regards Dietmar:thx:
new ZAPOSD Hi AJ, thanks a lot AJ, like this much more than the white box! regards Dietmar:thx:
This is my first post in this subforum for B&W skin, first of all Aj: WOW thanks! This is how a media portal should look like...
Replies
Views
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can always check for newest downloads here: Google Code - Black & White 1080: Downloads Latest SVN test version you can download (from last week) at this moment is v1.1.r83. You will be able to post feedback...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Music Videos DE
:thx: spike13
:thx: spike13
Hi, is it possible to support the new PlugIn "My Music Videos 0.4x"? This is the development of the old musicvid. spike13
Replies
Views
ah oke thanks for the info i like the mod more cause its based more on fanart and it looks nicer :)
ah oke thanks for the info i like the mod more cause its based more on fanart and it looks nicer :)
Hi aj1405 Your still alive ?? :) i hope so :) small question is this topbar possible in the Moving Pictures skin of...
Replies
Views
will try to include this.. thanks for the info!
will try to include this.. thanks for the info!
In MediaPortal 1.1.0 you can make use of the skin string.equals() function to display a border corresponding to the aspect ratio of...
Replies
Views
Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Replies
Views
I don't know how come it didnt look center in my TV, and it's so obvious that I think I should change it btw, I did 2. and it works for the season, but for the episode list, it's still look a little bit off (see screen shot). I think I should change value of episode date to the left a little bit, but not sure which value should i...
I don't know how come it didnt look center in my TV, and it's so obvious that I think I should change it btw, I did 2. and it...
I would like to move the postion of tvseries_list_focus.png about 5 pixels to the right, here is the code that I think I should...
Replies
Views
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
Hello, i get with Media Portal 0.23 outdated skin warning. Can you help me? Greets Casper78
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RSS on Basichome DE
Thank you! 2 minute service hehe :thx: I'll try this one also tonight!
Thank you! 2 minute service hehe :thx: I'll try this one also tonight!
Hi, I was trying to remove the black picture before the rss feed in the top of my screen. However, my modifications don't seem...
Replies
Views
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
i just had a quick qestion to some one a little more skilled at skin editing than i am, the red line in the porgram guide that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom