Black & White 1080p (5 Viewers)

Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen, as soon as I started FM-Radio payback. This is in line with everything else, like music. However, this is not the case anymore (I am on MP1.0 and b&w 1.1), hence I have no way of knowing, which channel...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures DE
just use the generic skin goes with it. it'll be fine
just use the generic skin goes with it. it'll be fine
I was wondering if it would be possible to make the filmstrip view in moving pictures more like the skin that the plug-in comes...
Replies
Views
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
To developers: is it possible to make the skin ready for the "SVN 01-23-2009 22-00" (facadeview in tvrecordings)? Thanks...
Replies
Views
Just for completeness sake, hjbaard's problem was caused by missing blue3 skin. MP needs the default blue3 skin for some internal checks and it should not be deleted. Anyone else here with this problem remaining?
Just for completeness sake, hjbaard's problem was caused by missing blue3 skin. MP needs the default blue3 skin for some internal...
Hi, I am really happy with the Skin. Unfortunately, I messed something up during the different updates of MP and B&W...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 my showtimes DE
Added the fanart control according to the plugin documentation, but it doesn't seem to work.
Added the fanart control according to the plugin documentation, but it doesn't seem to work.
Hi, I love your skin. THere has been an update for the showtimes plugin. See...
Replies
Views
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
Replies
Views
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
Skin is great, but i have problem with TV series filmstrip view.Well problem is in season and episode layout were banner should be...
Replies
Views
...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\[skin name]\ ie: c:\Programfiler\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide
...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\[skin name]\ ie: c:\Programfiler\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide
Replace references.xml with the one corresponding to your MediaPortal version: Before RC3 SVN 31.10.2008 RC3 SVN 31.10.2008...
Replies
Views
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't hurt. I noticed that the music overlay was not displaying the text about the artist, album, etc. correctly on track changes when in the full screen Visualization. this is only when you have MP set to...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Replies
Views
with my explorer, can I just select files? or can I also select folders? thanks I will try it out again. ok, I am an idiot i guess. I can't figure out my explorer. I hit select source button. then I go find some pictures I would like to copy to my pictures folder. I find them and select them. the count goes up...
with my explorer, can I just select files? or can I also select folders? thanks I will try it out again. ok, I am an idiot...
Would it be possible to get a skin for the File Explorer Plugin?? I am trying to be able to copy pictures to my pictures folder...
Replies
Views
ah oke thanks for the info i like the mod more cause its based more on fanart and it looks nicer :)
ah oke thanks for the info i like the mod more cause its based more on fanart and it looks nicer :)
Hi aj1405 Your still alive ?? :) i hope so :) small question is this topbar possible in the Moving Pictures skin of...
Replies
Views
If you are using the plugin called "My TV-Series" (does not follow with MediaPortal) you have to import that file. Have a look at My TVSeries - MediaPortal Forum I recommend you try it; it’s one of the best plugins around.
If you are using the plugin called "My TV-Series" (does not follow with MediaPortal) you have to import that file. Have a look...
Hi, I have installed this skin, What does it mean to Import TVSeries.formatRules in TV Series if you're using this plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Display issues DE
hi, that fixed the display issue! unfortunately the font size now is bigger. but now i can play a little. thx man! changed now the font sizes in the file! everything is now fixed ...thx again.:thx: i love this skin!!!!
hi, that fixed the display issue! unfortunately the font size now is bigger. but now i can play a little. thx man! changed now...
Hi, i have the following problem: I most fields, tab headers, etc. the text is separated by the | (pipe) character (see also...
Replies
Views
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be is very short. Also the recording (red dots) icons make the text difficult to read. When switching to series view the recordingnames labels are so small you can't read them anymore. I think a problem could...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
Replies
Views
I use this: channellist -> switch to group -> Guide Button
I use this: channellist -> switch to group -> Guide Button
What is the easiest way to change the channel group on the TV guide with the remote? I get the feeling I'm doing it the hard way...
Replies
Views
To fix it and have it look correct, I just had to delete the button_music.png (i think that was the name. I forgot to check back on this. thanks for posting the screen shots. I meant to, but got busy with life *8-). It also does it for the "settings" button when it is activated. I don't know what other things may have...
To fix it and have it look correct, I just had to delete the button_music.png (i think that was the name. I forgot to check back...
when scrolling through the Menu on the home screen (not basic home), when I get to "my music" instead of jsut a plain grey button...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube.fm DE
thanks man keep up the good work
thanks man keep up the good work
XML files for YouTube.fm
Replies
Views
will do tonight!
will do tonight!
Ok, I have been having an issue with the virtual Keyboard not looking right for quite some time. After digging around, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I modified the TV Series page that is has now more focus on the background fanart :) so that the fanart is more vissible in TV series plugin :D ;) attached are the files you just have to replace them with your old files panel_900.png goes in black an white folder MEDIA TVseries.xml goes in BLACK AND WHITE FOLDER and be...
Hi all I modified the TV Series page that is has now more focus on the background fanart :) so that the fanart is more vissible...
Hi all I modified the TV Series page that is has now more focus on the background fanart :) so that the fanart is more vissible...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Last.fm mod DE
Just wanted to thank you for your modifications, both last.fm and the modified rss on basichome screen are working like a charm! :thx:
Just wanted to thank you for your modifications, both last.fm and the modified rss on basichome screen are working like a charm! :thx:
Hi there, I use last.fm plugin a lot and what I was missing was playlist support for lastfm, so i've added it. This is my first...
Replies
Views
I may have just installed the v1.1 skin a couple days ago (or was it yesterday, man I need some sleep) and the mymail looks good. I probably jacked it up the first time. thanks
I may have just installed the v1.1 skin a couple days ago (or was it yesterday, man I need some sleep) and the mymail looks good...
The skin for my mail does not look good compared to the others in the Skin. Would it be possible to get an update for it? With...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RSS on Basichome DE
Thank you! 2 minute service hehe :thx: I'll try this one also tonight!
Thank you! 2 minute service hehe :thx: I'll try this one also tonight!
Hi, I was trying to remove the black picture before the rss feed in the top of my screen. However, my modifications don't seem...
Replies
Views
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
Hello, i get with Media Portal 0.23 outdated skin warning. Can you help me? Greets Casper78
Replies
Views
Turns out that this problem was cause by the youtube.fm plugin
Turns out that this problem was cause by the youtube.fm plugin
Hi, I noticed that in the playlist view that the buttons that allow you to move the items up and down as well as the delete...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No basic home??? DE
You have to give me a a couple of days, 'cause I'm not home until Tuesday.
You have to give me a a couple of days, 'cause I'm not home until Tuesday.
Is there a way to NOT have the basic home screen EVER come up? I am not a basic home fan and get really frustrated when I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mod: Real life DE
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/modifications-48727/
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link...
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link...
Replies
Views
Super !!!!! thanks m8
Super !!!!! thanks m8
Hi aj1405 I have some problems with the MyStreamradio V2 Plugin...
Replies
Views
oke m8 thanks for the info
oke m8 thanks for the info
Hi aj1405 First off all :thx: for your super skin im using it on my htpc and its one of the best now my questions is the...
Replies
Views
I will try. I don't have any type of "picture" software installed for stand alone stuff. MP handles it all. I use N-lite and stripped crap (lots of crap) out of XP. with that went picture viewer, paint, etc.. it runs SUPER fast, but gets tricky working with screen shots. I will see what I can do.
I will try. I don't have any type of "picture" software installed for stand alone stuff. MP handles it all. I use N-lite and...
When I bring up the virtual keyboard for my world map, it is postitioned alf way off of the screen on the right side. This is a...
Replies
Views
Thank you!
Thank you!
Black & white themed skin for your 1080p display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom