Bugtracker Feed (2 Viewers)

Follow our Mantis Bugtracker via RSS
By pressing the green button on the MCE remote MP2 should be started. Continue reading...
By pressing the green button on the MCE remote MP2 should be started. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
MP2 should support the basic usage of the Microsoft MCE Remote. Continue reading...
MP2 should support the basic usage of the Microsoft MCE Remote. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
If no location was chosen, users need to exit the weather plugin and have to enter the settings. This is not comfortable. <br /> <br /> First run of weather plugin should allow to configure user's location directly.<br /> <br /> Additionally we should add a "suggest location" feature to simplify setup. Continue reading...
If no location was chosen, users need to exit the weather plugin and have to enter the settings. This is not comfortable. <br />...
If no location was chosen, users need to exit the weather plugin and have to enter the settings. This is not comfortable. <br />...
Replies
Views
Mantis 3920 and 4060 both require ffmpeg.exe<br /> <br /> Since we don't want to have binaries in GIT, we need the build process to download ffmpgeg.exe from the MP servers and include it in the install. Continue reading...
Mantis 3920 and 4060 both require ffmpeg.exe<br /> <br /> Since we don't want to have binaries in GIT, we need the build process to...
Mantis 3920 and 4060 both require ffmpeg.exe<br /> <br /> Since we don't want to have binaries in GIT, we need the build process to...
Replies
Views
Volume hander is dead as the HDMI audio renderer got disconnected. Continue reading...
Volume hander is dead as the HDMI audio renderer got disconnected. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
If an ImageBrush (or VisualBrush) is used for an OpacityMask, the texture coordinates are not matched correctly.<br /> <br /> If the mask matches the render texture (full screen), the result is correct. Continue reading...
If an ImageBrush (or VisualBrush) is used for an OpacityMask, the texture coordinates are not matched correctly.<br /> <br /> If...
If an ImageBrush (or VisualBrush) is used for an OpacityMask, the texture coordinates are not matched correctly.<br /> <br /> If...
Replies
Views
This issue acts as reminder that this feature needs to be implemented sometime.<br /> <br /> It is also the parent issue for various sub-task related to it. Continue reading...
This issue acts as reminder that this feature needs to be implemented sometime.<br /> <br /> It is also the parent issue for...
This issue acts as reminder that this feature needs to be implemented sometime.<br /> <br /> It is also the parent issue for...
Replies
Views
When playback of music is started a message box about missing OptimFrom.dll is displayed. Continue reading...
When playback of music is started a message box about missing OptimFrom.dll is displayed. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
TvService crash due to unhandled exception in OnPMTReceived() method when any exception is thrown (see tvserver_tv.log, time: 2013-04-04 19:01:16.984375). Continue reading...
TvService crash due to unhandled exception in OnPMTReceived() method when any exception is thrown (see tvserver_tv.log, time...
TvService crash due to unhandled exception in OnPMTReceived() method when any exception is thrown (see tvserver_tv.log, time...
Replies
Views
I borrowed a MP singleseat install for troubleshooting purposes.<br /> This PC is called PC1.<br /> <br /> At home configured the servername in MP config to point to my home server called "server".<br /> <br /> I then stopped tvservice on PC1.<br /> <br /> Once I was done with the PC1, I returned the PC to the user.<br /> <br /> I...
I borrowed a MP singleseat install for troubleshooting purposes.<br /> This PC is called PC1.<br /> <br /> At home configured the...
I borrowed a MP singleseat install for troubleshooting purposes.<br /> This PC is called PC1.<br /> <br /> At home configured the...
Replies
Views
TvService crash due to unhandled exception in OnPMTReceived() method when any exception is thrown (see tvserver_tv.log, time: 2013-04-04 19:01:16.984375). Continue reading...
Replies
Views
I borrowed a MP singleseat install for troubleshooting purposes.<br /> This PC is called PC1.<br /> <br /> At home configured the servername in MP config to point to my home server called "server".<br /> <br /> I then stopped tvservice on PC1.<br /> <br /> Once I was done with the PC1, I returned the PC to the user.<br /> <br /> I...
Replies
Views
Logic for enabling/disabling the QAM frequency plan field is flawed.<br /> <br /> The field should be enabled when "tune QAM instead of ATSC..." is ticked and disabled when "tune QAM instead of ATSC..." is not ticked.<br /> <br /> Currently after scanning, the field is automatically enabled, regardless of whether "tune QAM instead of...
Logic for enabling/disabling the QAM frequency plan field is flawed.<br /> <br /> The field should be enabled when "tune QAM...
Logic for enabling/disabling the QAM frequency plan field is flawed.<br /> <br /> The field should be enabled when "tune QAM...
Replies
Views
The skin engine enhancements for 1.3.0Alpha sneaked in a change of behaviour whereby when you open the TV EPG the channel at the top of the list is the last-tuned channel, not the first channel in the group.<br /> <br /> As a side-effect of this, if a channel has never been tuned (new install) then entering the EPG is not possibly...
The skin engine enhancements for 1.3.0Alpha sneaked in a change of behaviour whereby when you open the TV EPG the channel at the...
The skin engine enhancements for 1.3.0Alpha sneaked in a change of behaviour whereby when you open the TV EPG the channel at the...
Replies
Views
The purpose of 'only grab EPG data for selected channels' in the TV and radio sections of SetupTV.exe is to allow the option of only storing data for channels that are selected.<br /> <br /> If this option is not checked (and it isn't be default), then the expected behaviour is that data for all channels will be stored.<br /> <br />...
The purpose of 'only grab EPG data for selected channels' in the TV and radio sections of SetupTV.exe is to allow the option of...
The purpose of 'only grab EPG data for selected channels' in the TV and radio sections of SetupTV.exe is to allow the option of...
Replies
Views
Renaming channels with the service ID is performed even with channels that don't have a real service ID.<br /> <br /> In TV Server configuration, it is possible to [for all channels]:<br /> 1. Set the LCN as the service ID from the first tuning detail.<br /> 2. Set the channel name as the service ID from the first tuning detail.<br />...
Renaming channels with the service ID is performed even with channels that don't have a real service ID.<br /> <br /> In TV Server...
Renaming channels with the service ID is performed even with channels that don't have a real service ID.<br /> <br /> In TV Server...
Replies
Views
KWorld (Cyberlink) software encoders are supported but not included in the default installation. This means people with KWorld analog tuners have to define these encoders in the database manually, which is quite inconvenient.<br /> <br /> The solution is to add the definitions to the database as part of the installation, as we do for...
KWorld (Cyberlink) software encoders are supported but not included in the default installation. This means people with KWorld...
KWorld (Cyberlink) software encoders are supported but not included in the default installation. This means people with KWorld...
Replies
Views
A deadlock situation exists in TsWriter. It seems to be somehow related to the idle DVB EPG grabbing. Technically, TsWriter becomes unable to allocate new subchannels. The result is that TV Server becomes unusable and unkillable. A restart is required. Continue reading...
A deadlock situation exists in TsWriter. It seems to be somehow related to the idle DVB EPG grabbing. Technically, TsWriter becomes...
A deadlock situation exists in TsWriter. It seems to be somehow related to the idle DVB EPG grabbing. Technically, TsWriter becomes...
Replies
Views
Cleanup TvLibrary.Epg.Languages. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Need to make some minor changes to GetSpokenViewDate to change wording<br /> <br /> This month -> Earlier this month<br /> This year -> Earlier this year<br /> <br /> and add 'Last week'.<br /> <br /> First working version of code<br /> <br /> <a...
Need to make some minor changes to GetSpokenViewDate to change wording<br /> <br /> This month -> Earlier this month<br /> This...
Need to make some minor changes to GetSpokenViewDate to change wording<br /> <br /> This month -> Earlier this month<br /> This...
Replies
Views
This is a parent mantis entry to collect the various recorded TV issues. Continue reading...
This is a parent mantis entry to collect the various recorded TV issues. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
In TV setup you have the option to set "movie" or "series" format masks. These names are misleading and they are actually for one off or multiple schedules.<br /> <br /> So if you record one episode of a series it will use the movie mask even though the user might be expecting for it to use the series mask Continue reading...
In TV setup you have the option to set "movie" or "series" format masks. These names are misleading and they are actually for one...
In TV setup you have the option to set "movie" or "series" format masks. These names are misleading and they are actually for one...
Replies
Views
The XMLTV plugin does not seem to support populating the Radio Guide in the same way as it does for TV Channels. The user can select the option to show radio channels, but the channel group drop-down list still only shows the TV Channel Groups and the Radio Channel Groups are not shown. The Radio Channels only display when the user...
The XMLTV plugin does not seem to support populating the Radio Guide in the same way as it does for TV Channels. The user can...
The XMLTV plugin does not seem to support populating the Radio Guide in the same way as it does for TV Channels. The user can...
Replies
Views
During a code cleanup some years ago this feature was mistakenly removed. Continue reading...
During a code cleanup some years ago this feature was mistakenly removed. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
When navigate over EPG (we can see flicker on EPG Border) Continue reading...
Replies
Views
If you have 'border selected program' enabled in the EPG, and open the EPG, focus a program and simply wait, the border disappears after exactly 60 seconds. Reproducible on difference computers and different skins, so this number cannot be a coincidence!<br /> <br /> There is absolutely nothing logged when this happens. Continue...
If you have 'border selected program' enabled in the EPG, and open the EPG, focus a program and simply wait, the border disappears...
If you have 'border selected program' enabled in the EPG, and open the EPG, focus a program and simply wait, the border disappears...
Replies
Views
When starting recordings view, the "DeleteInvalidRecordings" is called synchronously to let TVserver check existing recordings and remove nonexisting from DB.<br /> This is called synchronously on start, thus delaying the start of GUI - in case recordings are on disks that are sleeping > 20 secs. Continue reading...
When starting recordings view, the "DeleteInvalidRecordings" is called synchronously to let TVserver check existing recordings and...
When starting recordings view, the "DeleteInvalidRecordings" is called synchronously to let TVserver check existing recordings and...
Replies
Views
double is used in AudioAspect: <a...
Replies
Views
Keeping it would mean every possible site parser in future needs to have it's own field.<br /> <br /> Additional MDE plugins using other sites than IMDB or TMDB should use their own aspects/cache xml files and base them on imdb id. Continue reading...
Keeping it would mean every possible site parser in future needs to have it's own field.<br /> <br /> Additional MDE plugins using...
Keeping it would mean every possible site parser in future needs to have it's own field.<br /> <br /> Additional MDE plugins using...
Replies
Views
Lately I discovered that the SeriesMDE adds files like subtitles (*.idx, *.sub) or *.nfo files to the media library.<br /> <br /> See screenshots attached Continue reading...
Lately I discovered that the SeriesMDE adds files like subtitles (*.idx, *.sub) or *.nfo files to the media library.<br /> <br />...
Lately I discovered that the SeriesMDE adds files like subtitles (*.idx, *.sub) or *.nfo files to the media library.<br /> <br />...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom