MediaPortal 2 0004333: Error message about missing OptimFrog.dll is displayed when music is started (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I think I'm guilty of that... Can you post this here: Exceptions found due to improved logging
I think I'm guilty of that... Can you post this here: Exceptions found due to improved logging
Hi, with MediaPortal 1.24 and FanartHandler 4.0.3.273 during Music playback the following error messages are displayed frequently...
Replies
Views
ok, will do... back in a few.
ok, will do... back in a few.
I'm not sure where to put this because I don't know if it is a problem with MP due to the MusicBrainz feature or with the One...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
and #3: I think I'm guilty of that... Can you post this here: Exceptions found due to improved logging
and #3: I think I'm guilty of that... Can you post this here: Exceptions found due to improved logging
Hi, with MediaPortal 1.24 during Music playback the following error message is displayed in MediaPortal.log: [Log ] [10 ]...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom