MediaPortal 2 0004338: Add additional TrayTool to start MediaPortal 2 Client by green button (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete everything relating to Ares, I think you don't have to once you've removed AresPlugin.dll. Thanks for the help. Tony
Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete...
Has anyone seen this error in MP1 1.30: [2022-11-03 07:38:54,863] [Log ] [10 ] [ERROR] - Exception...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Client stop opening when asked DE
@ge2301 Thanks, I just created a batch file with your code and it works perfectly. It should be possible to integrate this into the regular client exe I believe!
@ge2301 Thanks, I just created a batch file with your code and it works perfectly. It should be possible to integrate this into...
I am using MediaPortal 2.4.1. I use Mediaportal almost daily but once in a while (a few times a week) the MP2 client stops opening...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the development of MP2 any more - I'm having to do something else (still voluntary) which takes up all of my time. Now working harder than before I retired!
Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the...
I just upgraded my mp2 install to the latest version from the website. The install seemed to go OK, and the TV configuration...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom