iPiMP (4 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
Hi, i've read pretty much everything but can't find any solution (if there is one). Got version 1.1.1.0 with the latest build of...
Replies
Views
Hi, first thx for this great plugin! Everything works fine beside the stream option for tvseries. Of course I have read the first...
Replies
Views
This is the English forums. Please translate.
This is the English forums. Please translate.
Ahoihoi, ! FUBAR !! Die Datei oder Assembly "Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29111, Culture=neutral...
Replies
Views
iPiMP currently streams Live TV, TV Recordings and TV Series, more media types will be added in the future. .m3u8 is an index file for a segmented video file introduced by Apple, this is what the iPhone/iPod/iPad media players use to access the video streams generated by iPiMP. The same video streams can be watched with...
iPiMP currently streams Live TV, TV Recordings and TV Series, more media types will be added in the future. .m3u8 is an index...
Hey everyone! I am trying to use the iPIMP streaming feature on my Palm Pre. Navigating the pages is working without issues...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wrong names in view DE
Translated strings are in C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\App_GlobalResources\uWiMPStrings.nl.resx iPiMP doesn't support My Pictures.
Translated strings are in C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\App_GlobalResources\uWiMPStrings.nl.resx iPiMP doesn't support My Pictures.
I'm getting wrong names in my MediaPortal-Client. I'm using the dutch version of mediaportal. In my list i see "Afbeeldingen...
Replies
Views
Please read thew troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. Also please explain what happens when you try to run the Silverlight stream?
Please read thew troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. Also please explain what happens when you try to run...
google crome / streaming ? is the silverlight streaming in google crome broken cant get it to work eny more after update flash...
Replies
Views
iPiMP 5.0.1 patch I thought I'd do a patch rather than a full install for 5.0.1. The patch works on both 1.0.2 & 1.1.0 installs. This updates resolves 2 issues: Streaming Status page has been updated to allow an existing stream to be rejoined. (As detailed above) Added a Silverlight page to view the stream in a desktop browser. I...
iPiMP 5.0.1 patch I thought I'd do a patch rather than a full install for 5.0.1. The patch works on both 1.0.2 & 1.1.0 installs...
Live TV drops out What is actually happening is that the SmoothStreaming module has not written some correct information into the...
Replies
Views
Same issue here on my 1&1 smartpad with android 2.1. I never could reproduce it to a specific root cause. It seemed to happen randomly. Iwill try your fix - thanks!
Same issue here on my 1&1 smartpad with android 2.1. I never could reproduce it to a specific root cause. It seemed to happen...
I experienced some caching issues on my android phones (both 2.1 & 2.2) on the channel overview page. Eg...
Replies
Views
Instructions in the wiki.
Instructions in the wiki.
Anyone got any hints on how I can reset the admin password if I've forgotten it?
Replies
Views
Try this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ipimp-518/stream-drops-audio-after-short-time-89992/index2.html#post719498
Try this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ipimp-518/stream-drops-audio-after-short-time-89992/index2.html#post719498
Hi all! I have a HTC Hero and try this steaming function with flash. But it only plays for about 10 sec. After I have to start...
Replies
Views
I ran into the same issue. What I did was: disable IPv6 on client and on server disable firewall on client and on server strictly use ip-addresses between client and server (no hostnames in the configuration) everything works quite well except for 2 things: - when using ipimp I every now and them have to go to the logon screen and go...
I ran into the same issue. What I did was: disable IPv6 on client and on server disable firewall on client and on server strictly...
Hello, i´m using media-portal 1.1.3 and i installed ipimp. The Installation works fine. I have add an client configuration...
Replies
Views
Hi onetoomany I'm guessing the issue is the + characters in the URLs. URL encoding rules would say that they should be encoded as %2B like <space> is encoded as %20. mm
Hi onetoomany I'm guessing the issue is the + characters in the URLs. URL encoding rules would say that they should be encoded as...
I'm running iPimp on IIS (via SBS 2008). I've got the logos to come up, except for the ones with complicated names (e.g. ITV1+1)...
Replies
Views
When i try to activate streaming, it will give me this error: What am i doing wrong?
Replies
Views
help .... :(
help .... :(
hi, I am a new user, I do not know English well, there's some Italian and can help me? I use windows 7 32bit I installed...
Replies
Views
nobody?
nobody?
I get right past the apache settings, and a blank window with an exclamation point pops up. I've got everything set to default. MP...
Replies
Views
When I try to check the TV service status it just says "unknown". The TV card status works fine. Any ideas folks ?
When I try to check the TV service status it just says "unknown". The TV card status works fine. Any ideas folks ?
Replies
Views
I am a newbie who has MP set up to record TV to a NAS that is also mapped as a local drive. In the past all has worked well. But for some reason now the transcoding plugin has stopped working, both for scheduled transcoding and for transcoding on demand. I figure it might be easiest first to sort out transcoding on demand. If...
I am a newbie who has MP set up to record TV to a NAS that is also mapped as a local drive. In the past all has worked well...
I am a newbie who has MP set up to record TV to a NAS that is also mapped as a local drive. In the past all has worked well...
Replies
Views
I'm loving iPimp and the auto-transcoding it does, it's actually a great way for me to archive my TV show episodes on the fly which is awesome. I'd really like to set my own profiles in Handbrake so they retain the orginal resolution of my recordings rather than taking them down to the 480x272 size. How can I override this in the...
I'm loving iPimp and the auto-transcoding it does, it's actually a great way for me to archive my TV show episodes on the fly which...
I'm loving iPimp and the auto-transcoding it does, it's actually a great way for me to archive my TV show episodes on the fly which...
Replies
Views
Im curious to know if one could stream out using the quicksync codec with ipimp? How well does it work with handbrake?
Im curious to know if one could stream out using the quicksync codec with ipimp? How well does it work with handbrake?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have installed iPiMP onto my WHS 2011machine running under IIS and most of it working great, except 1 error. Whenever I choose iPiMP settings I get the following error: !! FUBAR !! Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo...
Hi, I have installed iPiMP onto my WHS 2011machine running under IIS and most of it working great, except 1 error. Whenever I...
Hi, I have installed iPiMP onto my WHS 2011machine running under IIS and most of it working great, except 1 error. Whenever I...
Replies
Views
Awesome plugin! I'm trying to update an iPiMP setup on an existing IIS server from 3.5 to 4.2 but am having a small problem. I don't want it to be located at the root of the server as I have other stuff setup there that I don't want to move, but rather I want iPiMP to be located at server.com/ipimp/. When it is installed and you...
Awesome plugin! I'm trying to update an iPiMP setup on an existing IIS server from 3.5 to 4.2 but am having a small problem. I...
Awesome plugin! I'm trying to update an iPiMP setup on an existing IIS server from 3.5 to 4.2 but am having a small problem. I...
Replies
Views
I KNOW this is silly, but I've been trialling iPiMP (and aMPdroid) and when using the browser (works OK by the way) I get stuck on the login screen after logging off. There doesn't seem to be anyway of getting out other than going into the Task Manager and killing the [browser] app. The back button just logs back in (then out, then...
I KNOW this is silly, but I've been trialling iPiMP (and aMPdroid) and when using the browser (works OK by the way) I get stuck on...
I KNOW this is silly, but I've been trialling iPiMP (and aMPdroid) and when using the browser (works OK by the way) I get stuck on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Yatse DE
Yatse uses the iPiMP Remote control plugin to interact with your MediaPortal clients. This plugin can be downloaded from the iPiMP Google code site here, the file you need is iPiMPRemoteControl.5.1.0.667.mpe1 A significant amount of change has gone into this plugin to support Yatse, some of which will benefit iPiMP in v5.1.0 (e.g...
Yatse uses the iPiMP Remote control plugin to interact with your MediaPortal clients. This plugin can be downloaded from the iPiMP...
Yatse uses the iPiMP Remote control plugin to interact with your MediaPortal clients. This plugin can be downloaded from the iPiMP...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank cheezey for this wonderfull plugin. I just want you to know that it is quite possible that some ISP blocks port 80. This means that even if you forward port 80 on your router, you can not log onto your server. This was my case Blocked ports FAQ Videotron Internet English | DSLReports.com...
Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank cheezey for this wonderfull plugin. I just want you to know that it is quite possible...
Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank cheezey for this wonderfull plugin. I just want you to know that it is quite possible...
Replies
Views
Error while installing 5.1.0.755 on win xp with a mediaportal 1.1.0 set up. It tries to register Apache ASP.NET module The error reads: regasm register failed - Reason: -14 I tried doing a search but couldn't find any further information. This is the first time i'm trying ipimp. Any recommendations? Edit: It's working, though...
Error while installing 5.1.0.755 on win xp with a mediaportal 1.1.0 set up. It tries to register Apache ASP.NET module The error...
Error while installing 5.1.0.755 on win xp with a mediaportal 1.1.0 set up. It tries to register Apache ASP.NET module The error...
Replies
Views
Hi, Firstly, thanks to cheezey, this is an awesome plugin! I'm running iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta, and it's working great on my Android, and on my laptop. I noticed that when streaming, the html page would initially load with a black background, but when the video starts there are white bars surrounding it, rather than...
Hi, Firstly, thanks to cheezey, this is an awesome plugin! I'm running iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta, and it's working great...
Hi, Firstly, thanks to cheezey, this is an awesome plugin! I'm running iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta, and it's working great...
Replies
Views
Hello! Everything works great but when I start TV Stream on my Iphone the Server's CPU has 100 percent and on my smartphone the stream stops after 10 or 20 seconds. It seems, that my server is not able to buffer the next frames, because the CPU is overload. Is there a solution for the ffmpeg or streaming module that the CPU...
Hello! Everything works great but when I start TV Stream on my Iphone the Server's CPU has 100 percent and on my smartphone the...
Hello! Everything works great but when I start TV Stream on my Iphone the Server's CPU has 100 percent and on my smartphone the...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have just set up iPiMP for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta - it's great! What I really would like to see is the ability to browse my music by shares/folder navigation. Would be so nice! Thank you techsc
Hello, i have just set up iPiMP for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta - it's great! What I really would like to see is the ability to...
Hello, i have just set up iPiMP for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta - it's great! What I really would like to see is the ability to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I just got iPiMP working and I am accessing it on Google Chrome. I can login and select TV guide, etc. just fine but I don't see anything with moving pictures, so then I tried to add a client since I figured it was in the mediaportal client section, but I have a singleseat setup so my client and tv-server are on the same...
Hey guys I just got iPiMP working and I am accessing it on Google Chrome. I can login and select TV guide, etc. just fine but I...
Hey guys I just got iPiMP working and I am accessing it on Google Chrome. I can login and select TV guide, etc. just fine but I...
Replies
Views
First of all, great plugin. It really makes the MP music experiance enjoyable. I have to improvement suggestions: 1. When listing songs (albums, artists, etc), why not have 2 buttons: Play Now & Queue? I guess that is easier than selecting the ones you want to hear and then pressing play. 2. Real fancy: How about implementing Cover...
First of all, great plugin. It really makes the MP music experiance enjoyable. I have to improvement suggestions: 1. When listing...
First of all, great plugin. It really makes the MP music experiance enjoyable. I have to improvement suggestions: 1. When listing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom