iPiMP (3 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
Re: Rotate live tv stream/screen? solved Thanks for the quick answer! Found the problem in my iphone, In OS 4 you can turn off automatic screen rotation. If you dubble klick the button to open the multitask screen and scroll to the left in to ipod mode. There you have a button on the most left that turns off and on screen...
Re: Rotate live tv stream/screen? solved Thanks for the quick answer! Found the problem in my iphone, In OS 4 you can turn...
Hi, Just installed iPiMP 5.0.1 and it works perfect! there is one tiny thing ;) When streaming live tv I can only watch it...
Replies
Views
%programdata%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs on your MediaPortal client
%programdata%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs on your MediaPortal client
Hello, after the main part (WHS TV Server, dedicated Clients) is done i wanted now to install the iPiMP Plugin. But what do i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Development status DE
Hi Cheezey Do you have an update on the development of the iPimp live streaming feature? I.e. making it more stable? I really like the feature but I have an issue that leads to MP locking up on restart after resume from standby. I have not been able to lock down the reason with any kind of certainty, as it is quite a random...
Hi Cheezey Do you have an update on the development of the iPimp live streaming feature? I.e. making it more stable? I really...
Hi Cheezey Do you have an update on the development of the iPimp live streaming feature? I.e. making it more stable? I really...
Replies
Views
Well, FTR does not have an option to use Apache.. I deinstalled the Cassini web server and changed the httpd.conf to link to the FTR folder :) And it works :D //edit Can't browse video, pictures, now playing etc... At now playing is says something about mysql, but I use MSSql... ???
Well, FTR does not have an option to use Apache.. I deinstalled the Cassini web server and changed the httpd.conf to link to the...
I went from TVServer to ForTheRecord.. now I still want to use iPIMP for remote control. I choose iPIMP 5.00 installation >...
Replies
Views
Ipimp does work pretty well on the iPad, just would be cooler to have something that uses up more of the screen space.... Would love to have a nice tv guide that looks much like the MP one on the TV. No real need to stream stuff to the iPad as things like Airvideo can do that just fine. Would be awesome to have a few nice screens...
Ipimp does work pretty well on the iPad, just would be cooler to have something that uses up more of the screen space.... Would...
Not convinced on the whole magical sell But must say I'm super keen to see a slick MP app for my shiny new iPad received for one's...
Replies
Views
Don't know. I have found a problem when trying to compile the new version of ffmpeg for the windows platform, I have reported it to the devs and they are looking at it.
Don't know. I have found a problem when trying to compile the new version of ffmpeg for the windows platform, I have reported it...
Hi cheezey! First of all ... great app and thx for your work. Except live streaming all works perfect. My problem is, that the...
Replies
Views
Instructions in the wiki.
Instructions in the wiki.
Anyone got any hints on how I can reset the admin password if I've forgotten it?
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answer! You are doing a great job withiPIMP! Thanks again for that. and thanks for the help - I never "recognized" the third button with the chrome logo :-) A version for flash would be great!! Please keep going on!:-)
Thanks for the answer! You are doing a great job withiPIMP! Thanks again for that. and thanks for the help - I never...
Hello, iPIMP is an excellent tool that nearly fulfill my demands!! I have just one problem, since I do not own an IPhone I just...
Replies
Views
I've installed iPIMP (I have 1.1 final, and installed ipimp 1.1.0 rc4 and then the patch). I can view TV guide, live tv, recorded programs etc fine. However there is no option to view videos, music, or remotes. I've had a bit of digging around and it sounds like im supposed to have two plugins installed - one for the tv...
I've installed iPIMP (I have 1.1 final, and installed ipimp 1.1.0 rc4 and then the patch). I can view TV guide, live tv...
I've installed iPIMP (I have 1.1 final, and installed ipimp 1.1.0 rc4 and then the patch). I can view TV guide, live tv...
Replies
Views
No probs cheezey, will let you know when I get around to giving it a go. Although it's not something I require and I've been tweaking non-stop with my new server and htpc for the past 2 weeks so ready to start enjoying things now (for a while :)...)! Thanks for all your help and keep up the great work with iPimp.
No probs cheezey, will let you know when I get around to giving it a go. Although it's not something I require and I've been...
Could someone please tell me which files and their relevant lines (httpd.conf, iPimp.conf and iPimpinclude.conf) need to have the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I just got iPiMP working and I am accessing it on Google Chrome. I can login and select TV guide, etc. just fine but I don't see anything with moving pictures, so then I tried to add a client since I figured it was in the mediaportal client section, but I have a singleseat setup so my client and tv-server are on the same...
Hey guys I just got iPiMP working and I am accessing it on Google Chrome. I can login and select TV guide, etc. just fine but I...
Hey guys I just got iPiMP working and I am accessing it on Google Chrome. I can login and select TV guide, etc. just fine but I...
Replies
Views
I would like to be able to do a dedicated web server setup without having MediaPortal installed. This way I can use the WOL functions from my server that is up 24/7. I don't seem to be able to do that with the current release?
I would like to be able to do a dedicated web server setup without having MediaPortal installed. This way I can use the WOL...
Can't seem to fine any info on this but wondering if it's possible to install iPimp on a powerful machine that doesn't have...
Replies
Views
No. (At least not yet.)
No. (At least not yet.)
Hi, I'm sorry if I'm being a total novice with this but I can't get iPiMP to play anything. If I try and play anything from Moving...
Replies
Views
Just looking at some of my resulting transcodes and some of them are still above 1000kbps which is way high for the iPhone I think..... Will have to keep playing to see if I can get this constant so it is always 500kbps....
Just looking at some of my resulting transcodes and some of them are still above 1000kbps which is way high for the iPhone I...
Has anyone had any success transcoding New Zealand recorded TV shows? I've had mixed success with the process failing on most shows...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that Cheezy, makes a bit more sense now.... Would be great if we could make it so that it handles server restarts nicely... Just doing a bit more tweaking around with my encoding settings now...
Thanks for that Cheezy, makes a bit more sense now.... Would be great if we could make it so that it handles server restarts...
I'm not sure if iPimp already does this and I just don't have it setup correctly but this is my situation. To keep my server...
Replies
Views
the tablets i posed above are still pretty new spec, so they probably need a few more months to mature. eg. the only just added android to the wits a81 (prev it was running win ce), and it's still a little buggy. Now that they are running android on the a81 they might release a new version with accelerometer.
the tablets i posed above are still pretty new spec, so they probably need a few more months to mature. eg. the only just added...
Hi all, Has anyone used iPiMP (great name BTW) with one of these toys from china? Google Android 7" Netbook Tablet PC UMPC...
Replies
Views
First of all, great plugin. It really makes the MP music experiance enjoyable. I have to improvement suggestions: 1. When listing songs (albums, artists, etc), why not have 2 buttons: Play Now & Queue? I guess that is easier than selecting the ones you want to hear and then pressing play. 2. Real fancy: How about implementing Cover...
First of all, great plugin. It really makes the MP music experiance enjoyable. I have to improvement suggestions: 1. When listing...
First of all, great plugin. It really makes the MP music experiance enjoyable. I have to improvement suggestions: 1. When listing...
Replies
Views
Hey Cheezy, thanks for the reply.... The main thing I'm trying to do is run a batch file on my server that stops my wifi security cameras from recording and then another batch file to start them up again. The software that I use for managing the cameras doesn't have any form of nice iPhone interface. I suppose a good mp use might be...
Hey Cheezy, thanks for the reply.... The main thing I'm trying to do is run a batch file on my server that stops my wifi security...
Hey Cheezy! Would it be feasible to add a feature to iPimp whereby we can run a batch file on the iPimp web server machine or...
Replies
Views
If you want to find out what process is listening on a TCP port run the following command: netstat -abnop TCP This lists out all TCP ports currently listening on your PC with the name of the executable which created the listening port. Running this command on my PC shows that I have an Apache process (httpd.exe) running with...
If you want to find out what process is listening on a TCP port run the following command: netstat -abnop TCP This lists out...
Hi Everyone, I had a previous version of iPimp working brilliantly a while ago (cant remember which version sorry) but then had...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Please help DE
Hi all, I am looking for some help in creating a link between this plug-in and a program called HomeSeer. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for this help. This is hardly an exciting opportunity to launch a career in coding, but I guess a little extra spending cash for a hobbyist. While my skills are extremely limited I can...
Hi all, I am looking for some help in creating a link between this plug-in and a program called HomeSeer. I am willing to pay a...
Hi all, I am looking for some help in creating a link between this plug-in and a program called HomeSeer. I am willing to pay a...
Replies
Views
Sounds good, let me know if you want me to test anything for you. I appreciate your help.
Sounds good, let me know if you want me to test anything for you. I appreciate your help.
Hello, Downloaded Media Portal a few weeks back and am loving it, but still trying to get my head around some parts. Anyway...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Live TV streaming DE
PROBLEM change channell after STOP command Live TV streaming Hi guys, Live streaming work correctly only the first time. If i push stop button and change channell, the count down work fine on device and i wait 30 sec but when i push start (from my iphone) i'm unable to see anything. The workaround is restart Computer and not...
PROBLEM change channell after STOP command Live TV streaming Hi guys, Live streaming work correctly only the first time. If i...
Hi cheezy, as far as I know you want to integrate the live tv streaming feature until the start of the soccer wm. Is this still...
Replies
Views
:-P
:-P
hi cheezey, i am missing one feature wish on your roadmap: streaming of pictures to the iphone. is it possible to add this...
Replies
Views
great, thanks! :)
great, thanks! :)
hi cheezey, is it possible to expand the tv program to show more than 7 days in the future? my tv data in the server is stored...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote login DE
Okay, it can be done :D I just made a small test, copied the code from the login screen, altered the action of the form to point at my HTPC and logged. Should have done this before writing :rolleyes: So now I know I just need to have a look at the code to see if I am missing anything in the submit form. \Mark
Okay, it can be done :D I just made a small test, copied the code from the login screen, altered the action of the form to point...
Great work! I have a small task to have my perfect (allmost, it realy never is) setup. My HTPC goes into standby when not used. So...
Replies
Views
There have been some discusisons on this here.
There have been some discusisons on this here.
I know, that iPiMP is originally designed for the iphone. However, is there a plan to implement a TV-Guide view for bigger screens...
Replies
Views
iPiMP 5.0.1 patch I thought I'd do a patch rather than a full install for 5.0.1. The patch works on both 1.0.2 & 1.1.0 installs. This updates resolves 2 issues: Streaming Status page has been updated to allow an existing stream to be rejoined. (As detailed above) Added a Silverlight page to view the stream in a desktop browser. I...
iPiMP 5.0.1 patch I thought I'd do a patch rather than a full install for 5.0.1. The patch works on both 1.0.2 & 1.1.0 installs...
Live TV drops out What is actually happening is that the SmoothStreaming module has not written some correct information into the...
Replies
Views
I'll have a look at the series facilities in recordings and see if it can be used in iPiMP. The new version allows you to edit the MP4 path again :)
I'll have a look at the series facilities in recordings and see if it can be used in iPiMP. The new version allows you to edit...
Hi cheezey, is it possible to make Categores for Series which I recorded? I cannot changethe transcode directory in tv Server Plugin
Replies
Views
Cool - that's one to remember - I'll put it on the wiki.
Cool - that's one to remember - I'll put it on the wiki.
I have just installed iPimp under RC3. Got a couple of errors on install (-8 which appears to be a false alarm and plugin config...
Replies
Views
Sounds good. Thanks for doing this.
Sounds good. Thanks for doing this.
I've got this weird behaviour with iPiMP that I cannot figure out. When I first installed it, I would be able to see scheduled...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom