Maya (6 Viewers)

Discuss the Maya skin here
Re: Notification Icons still old style It has been updated now in SVN I see so thanks.
Re: Notification Icons still old style It has been updated now in SVN I see so thanks.
In 1.2 notifications reminders get a little more usable. Just noticed that the icons seem to be the old style ones(in a black...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys but all i really did was the logo and some other gfx. The real work was done by the team that made the new website possible in the first place. So all credits to the Website team. They did a hell of a job. :thx:
Thanks guys but all i really did was the logo and some other gfx. The real work was done by the team that made the new website...
I assuming this based on the new website design here. Looks awesome.
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Hi, i think the Basichome Menu is the best Choice.:) i have included in MayaHD 1.2.0.0 a MayaHDSkin.xml as default setup but you must first delete the old MayaHDskin.xml, then reinstall MayaHD and open the MayaHD Plugin and press save.
Hi, i think the Basichome Menu is the best Choice.:) i have included in MayaHD 1.2.0.0 a MayaHDSkin.xml as default setup but...
Hi guys Just a couple of questions with regard to the setup of Maya. 1. Am I better to run the skin in Basic Home or Classic...
Replies
Views
In mediaportal config: GUI > Select Maya > below in the "homescreen" dropdown > select "basichome only" Then run basichome configurator in the plugins section.
In mediaportal config: GUI > Select Maya > below in the "homescreen" dropdown > select "basichome only" Then run basichome...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Maya 1.1.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 i have been trying out the Maya skin and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maya Install (1 Viewer) DE
Please post logs and perhaps the exception if ones comes up:)
Please post logs and perhaps the exception if ones comes up:)
I have downloaded the Maya 1.0 and upon installing it will load and then stop (Not Responding) have made several attempts but it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maya Action Sounds & TV Guide (1 Viewer) DE
thanks a bunch. I was so desperate to get rid of the sound, I had actually started to clear the .wave files defined for each of action keys !!!
thanks a bunch. I was so desperate to get rid of the sound, I had actually started to clear the .wave files defined for each of...
Hi, I have installed Maya on MP1.2 and I love the looks. Thanks. I have two questions though: 1- How do I turn off the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Refresh Rate Changer dialog popup (1 Viewer) DE
Cool! Thanks again. :thx:
Cool! Thanks again. :thx:
Hi, Can someone please tell me what files I need to work with to change the appearance of the Refresh Rate Changer popup dialog...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV guide error with FTR (1 Viewer) DE
Ok, I'll try enabling ps, I've never used it before though and never had any problems with the windows power settings....always thought it wasn't compatible with ftr. Regards.
Ok, I'll try enabling ps, I've never used it before though and never had any problems with the windows power settings....always...
Hello, I'm using MP 1.1.3 and ftr 1.5.0.3 with maya v1.1.0.0, Is there anyway to show the 'Groups' tab on the left hand side of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Emulators 2 supported? (1 Viewer) DE
OK, I found this problems in the Emulators 2 part of Maya HD. @dlarge500: Could you take a look a this? The main window in list mode: The sub window with a selected game: The details window:
OK, I found this problems in the Emulators 2 part of Maya HD. @dlarge500: Could you take a look a this? The main window in list...
Hi, this skin looks amazing. The only thing that keeps me from trying it is the lack of support for My Emulators 2. At least...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fixed For the Record - Recorded TV (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, if I remove this line the label "Context menu" disappears but also the label "items". What used to read "items: 34" now just says ":34". If I also edit common.window.recordings.xml I can get the "items" label to return. <control> <description>Number of Files Label</description> <type>label</type>...
Hi, if I remove this line the label "Context menu" disappears but also the label "items". What used to read "items: 34" now just...
Using Maya-0.6.506.0, Recorded TV is messed up. I've fixed it by copying code from mytvrecordedtv.xml however there's on minor...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2 Now Playing (1 Viewer) DE
Not sure where this best sits but I guess we are very close to 1.2 beta now :) so are you going to add a new thread for 1.2 feedback or something? Anyway I see you have added the new last.fm love/ban options :) and reworked now playing a bit. This looks fantastic but the buttons in the menu don't look quite right any more. Not...
Not sure where this best sits but I guess we are very close to 1.2 beta now :) so are you going to add a new thread for 1.2...
Not sure where this best sits but I guess we are very close to 1.2 beta now :) so are you going to add a new thread for 1.2...
Replies
Views
I would also prefer the 3 banner wide solution. Actually this is the only reason why I don't use Maya.
I would also prefer the 3 banner wide solution. Actually this is the only reason why I don't use Maya.
I am loving using Maya on my new MP setup (multiseat with 3 clients and 1 server) but the one view that I can not get to grips with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basic Home +IFX = just slow... (1 Viewer) DE
Did you replace the Maya-plugin with the one from svn? What version of plugin are you running?
Did you replace the Maya-plugin with the one from svn? What version of plugin are you running?
Hi! I'm using Maya now for some weeks and I really like it! :) I would also like to use the build in IFX functions but after...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't update Maya home screen (1 Viewer) DE
Yep, it was more stupid than that. I didn't have MP set to start with Basic Home. Sorted now. User stupidity!
Yep, it was more stupid than that. I didn't have MP set to start with Basic Home. Sorted now. User stupidity!
Similar to this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/maya-520/basic-home-just-doesnt-work-83067/ No matter what i do i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Is Maya RC3 compatible? (1 Viewer) DE
no problems here with rc4 :) nicx...
no problems here with rc4 :) nicx...
is it already 1.1.0 RC3 compatible? Thanx a lot.
Replies
Views
AW: Is there a maya supported skype plugin for video calls? Hi sorry but Maya have no support for this Plugin in the moment.
AW: Is there a maya supported skype plugin for video calls? Hi sorry but Maya have no support for this Plugin in the moment.
Just wondered if there is a skype plugin with video call support? I have looked at skypemp, but it only seems to work with blue3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mini TV on EPG position? (1 Viewer) DE
I am running 1.0.0.604 as downloaded from here:- Maya Skin - MediaPortal - The Open Source Media Center MP version 1.1.1 Ian.
I am running 1.0.0.604 as downloaded from here:- Maya Skin - MediaPortal - The Open Source Media Center MP version 1.1.1 Ian.
Hi all, Love the widescreen MAYA skin. I have been tweaking the XML a bit, however, am struggling to find which file stores...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Will there be a Version for 1.7? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, please look on it. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/mayahd
Hi, please look on it. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/mayahd
Hello, first I like to thank you for this really beautiful and really great Skin :) Just wanted to ask if there will be an Version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Certifications? DE
There are no certifications for movies in Maya, right? I didn't see them anywhere and I don't see logos for them anywhere. That's a wishlist thing for me. I use those with my kids so I would love to see those included in the skin because I love the skin. It's my favorite. I think Avalon has certifications but only if you view the...
There are no certifications for movies in Maya, right? I didn't see them anywhere and I don't see logos for them anywhere. That's a...
There are no certifications for movies in Maya, right? I didn't see them anywhere and I don't see logos for them anywhere. That's a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry for the confusion. With Maya, there is no warning at any point. We have a partial fix for this problem in pre/post record, and it works fine with other skins. The problem I am mentioning here is specific to Maya, and is not this new mantis issue. There is no warning dialog for deletion of in-progress recordings at...
Hi, Sorry for the confusion. With Maya, there is no warning at any point. We have a partial fix for this problem in pre/post...
Hi, I have been doing some testing, and realised that if you delete a recording that is in progress, you do not get a confirm...
Replies
Views
Finally got it working. I did a fresh install of MediaPortal. Installed MayaHD first then Avalon and now it works. If I install Avalon first it doesn't.
Finally got it working. I did a fresh install of MediaPortal. Installed MayaHD first then Avalon and now it works. If I install...
I'm using MediaPortal 1.2.3. I installed MayaHD 1.2.0.0. It installs fine. But as soon as I startup MediaPortal it crashes.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing XMLs - fresh install (1 Viewer) DE
BTW, the missing XMLs are (all in 'custom files' folder): - common.window.video.fanart.xml - myvideo.fanart.xml - myradiorecorded.xml I checked the install package, they are not there either...
BTW, the missing XMLs are (all in 'custom files' folder): - common.window.video.fanart.xml - myvideo.fanart.xml -...
Indeed an amazing skin! However, I have a strange problem and I was not able to find a similar case. After a clean install of MP...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I was not sure whether I should post here or in the generic skins section, so do not hesitate to kick this post out if it does not belong :-) I use MePo 1.2.2 and Maya (great great skin, in fact THE skin that made me switch to MePo in the first place). Ok now, here is the problem. I am French (no, this is not the problem...
Hello guys, I was not sure whether I should post here or in the generic skins section, so do not hesitate to kick this post out...
Hello guys, I was not sure whether I should post here or in the generic skins section, so do not hesitate to kick this post out...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Play Disk (1 Viewer) DE
If it is configured to be shown in the 'home menu' plugin in MediaPortal Configuration, it also shows in Maya. This is nothing to do with the skin. Mark
If it is configured to be shown in the 'home menu' plugin in MediaPortal Configuration, it also shows in Maya. This is nothing to...
Is it possible to add the Play Disk plugin into the basic home menu? Thanx Hein
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basic home (1 Viewer) DE
OK, now I feel like a complete tool. I didn't know you could do that :ooops: Thanks for the tip. Feel free to laugh at my expense :)
OK, now I feel like a complete tool. I didn't know you could do that :ooops: Thanks for the tip. Feel free to laugh at my...
How can I get this looking and behaving like normal Home, but with custom menu items? I'm really not a fan of the animations...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OSD, progress bar and audio sync... (1 Viewer) DE
I'm using the StreamedMP skin and it does have a really progress bar at the bottom of the screen, it also has a AV Delay slider.. however it does absolutely nothing. I'm just searching the forums to see how I can adjust AV sync. Maybe it's work in progress, but I'd be surprised, since XBMC has had this feature forever & it works...
I'm using the StreamedMP skin and it does have a really progress bar at the bottom of the screen, it also has a AV Delay slider...
I've been using Maya for about a week now, after fine-tuning all the necessary settings and I've noticed something that's either a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Media Logo Suggestions (1 Viewer) DE
What he said. Like the new logos, but maybe there's a bit too much info. I find it detracts from the simplicity of the rest of the skin.
What he said. Like the new logos, but maybe there's a bit too much info. I find it detracts from the simplicity of the rest of the...
First of all thanks for this beautiful and professional skin, which sure will become the MP (1) default skin sooner or later. Sorry...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 issues (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Maya Download: v0.4.276 ***Update: 22-05-2010*** weather : will be fixed in next svn. tv : at the monent we have only one tv frame tv guide: this is a known issue. we have to design a wider miniguide to fix this music now playing: will hopyfully fixed in next svn
AW: Maya Download: v0.4.276 ***Update: 22-05-2010*** weather : will be fixed in next svn. tv : at the monent we have only one...
First of all thanks for the update. Here are some Bugs (with Screenshots), that I've noticed: weather - The description dont fit...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 showtimes v3 (1 Viewer) DE
I second support for this if it can be done... it is 90% there already, just looks like it needs a little tweaking to make it function properly... And I also second that making fanart work here would be awesome as well.
I second support for this if it can be done... it is 90% there already, just looks like it needs a little tweaking to make it...
Hello, the new version of showtimes is available (version 3) and Mayas skin files are not quite doing right. I mean, they do...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A little request (1 Viewer) DE
Sorry guys. It wil not happen. But I encourage others to make the X-mas mod :D
Sorry guys. It wil not happen. But I encourage others to make the X-mas mod :D
I know it is a bit early but perhaps you could start thinking about it now... Any chance of a Christmas mod for Maya? I love the...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Top Bottom