MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA (2 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA here.
Hi, This issue it's fixed by Bavarian in svn rev 23277. Regards Roy
Hi, This issue it's fixed by Bavarian in svn rev 23277. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.10 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.10 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Phenom...
Replies
Views
bug is fixed now :)
bug is fixed now :)
TV-Server Version: 1.10 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.10 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I am not sure if this is overlooked or done on purpose, but when we upgrade to a new SVN, Microsoft SQL Server files located in XP in c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\ are backed up automatically. MySQL database in XP located in c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application...
I am not sure if this is overlooked or done on purpose, but when we upgrade to a new SVN, Microsoft SQL Server files located in XP...
I am not sure if this is overlooked or done on purpose, but when we upgrade to a new SVN, Microsoft SQL Server files located in XP...
Replies
Views
Yeah, 2BitSculptor posted in the original thread where I raised this - this is here for the devs :D (Just to add to their vast workload ;) )
Yeah, 2BitSculptor posted in the original thread where I raised this - this is here for the devs :D (Just to add to their vast...
It doesn't seem possible to position the splashscreen status text (the "loading pluigins..." etc. text) I have tried adding the...
Replies
Views
Yes, I attached them to the first message.
Yes, I attached them to the first message.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: ATOM 330 HDD: 320GB Seagate...
Replies
Views
Sorry for that, but it wasn't possible, to provide logs! After that message it wasn't possible to start tvsevice and i switched back to 1.0.2.0, without creating logs! Sorry again! Please see this thread only for information! Best regards Helios
Sorry for that, but it wasn't possible, to provide logs! After that message it wasn't possible to start tvsevice and i switched...
Hi Devs! I have nothing changed last night, only one scheduled recording was there, but this morning suddenly TV-Server doesn't...
Replies
Views
only have problem scanning with 1.2.3.8 after version 1.0 mp i used 1.2.3.6 for the new alpha but had other problems
only have problem scanning with 1.2.3.8 after version 1.0 mp i used 1.2.3.6 for the new alpha but had other problems
I have tryed a couple of clean installs but since 1.0 dvb-c scanning has been broken both manual and auto TV-Server Version...
Replies
Views
I have found a workaround: disabled the Core CC Parser from PostProcessing it works fine now. I however lost North American closed captions. I hope some smart person could add this feature.
I have found a workaround: disabled the Core CC Parser from PostProcessing it works fine now. I however lost North American closed...
crashes playing back recorded TV and MPG video, particularly when pressing STOP or SKIP buttons. Tried different codecs as per...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm running MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha on Windows 7 with a Hauppauge Nova HD-S2. My problem is that MediaPortal shows duplicates all tv channels. Can anyone help me ? ;)
Hi I'm running MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha on Windows 7 with a Hauppauge Nova HD-S2. My problem is that MediaPortal shows duplicates...
Hi I'm running MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha on Windows 7 with a Hauppauge Nova HD-S2. My problem is that MediaPortal shows duplicates...
Replies
Views
Just install the latest weekly SVN build on top of 1.1.0 Alpha.
Just install the latest weekly SVN build on top of 1.1.0 Alpha.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: various, all give the same error Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iso-iec-10646-1-utf-16-text-encoding-dvb-channel-names-epg-etc-66579/ please add it next time ,thank you
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iso-iec-10646-1-utf-16-text-encoding-dvb-cha...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iso-iec-10646-1-utf-16-text-encoding-dvb-cha...
Replies
Views
Now the hard limit is 40 CDs :P (also MP won't hang when the limit in the skin files is reached).
Now the hard limit is 40 CDs :P (also MP won't hang when the limit in the skin files is reached).
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win Professional SP3 CPU Type: Atom 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
bump !
bump !
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0a MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0a MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista home premium SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) That behaviour is already captured as feedback in the open mantis entry.
Hi there :) That behaviour is already captured as feedback in the open mantis entry.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 ALPHA SVN-1.0.3.23178 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 ALPHA SVN-1.0.3.23178 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide/Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7/Vista/XP CPU Type: Athlon X2 HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: ATI x1200 Video Card Driver: various Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide/Blue3 Windows Version: Windows...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide/Blue3 Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
you have som many errors that I don't know what's happening: 2009-07-07 23:35:43.968750 [Debug][MPMain]: RegOpenKeyEx retval=<2>, lastError=<183> 2009-07-07 23:35:51.671875 [Info.][MPMain]: MCESession: Trying to start an instance of a COM component with GUID {380AA9F1-5047-40D0-8BE9-18AB489CA469}... Server = "mscoree.dll"...
you have som many errors that I don't know what's happening: 2009-07-07 23:35:43.968750 [Debug][MPMain]: RegOpenKeyEx...
This problem was discussed earlier in the forum. I do realize that chemelli can't reproduce it because yet he doesn't have GX...
Replies
Views
:ooops: i changed it back to Swedish.... but i dident get that errror... damn... i actually thought it was that simple error....
:ooops: i changed it back to Swedish.... but i dident get that errror... damn... i actually thought it was that simple error....
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha Windows Version: Vista x64 Pro SP2 when i start Configuration the little window that asks...
Replies
Views
allready did, no help,but it works now... :D Because pluging was all okay. 1.1.0 alpha installer was missing tt dll exception:System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) regards,
allready did, no help,but it works now... :D Because pluging was all okay. 1.1.0 alpha installer was missing tt dll...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
Probably because there's no API documentation. ;)
Probably because there's no API documentation. ;)
Hi In earlier versions before the plugins were moved, I used this code to find the installpath. How do I find the ProgramData...
Replies
Views
Agree. How about mmm:00 (seconds are always zeros)? I just like consistency. Or MP could automatically add characters "h" and "m" as you type, so it looks like that: 01h:25m
Agree. How about mmm:00 (seconds are always zeros)? I just like consistency. Or MP could automatically add characters "h" and "m"...
I am trying to jump within the time line when playing video files. I start by pressing: 1234 on my remote control, I see 12:3_ on...
Replies
Views
Glad to be of assistance. :)
Glad to be of assistance. :)
TV-Server Version: 1.1 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: XFactor Windows Version: Windows 7 RC1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
It's already removed. Simone
It's already removed. Simone
...is it a running process? I checkout the SVN frequently and just out of curiousity wanted to know if all the old code is...
Replies
Views
did another test yesterday. after another complete deinstallation of my 1.0.0.0 (disaster), restart and new installation of the ALPHA everything was fine. He even "reinstalled" mySQL. So the Installation worked as expected. I've no idea why, but this time even the tv plug in was working as expected. Only thing was the stuttering...
did another test yesterday. after another complete deinstallation of my 1.0.0.0 (disaster), restart and new installation of the...
I´m not sure if this is really a new issue, but it´s a little bit different to tv problems already mentioned. I had no problem...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q6600 HDD: Memory: 2 gb Motherboard: Asus P5E Video Card: Sapphire Ati 4850 Video Card Driver: 9.13 Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Digitally-Everywhere...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q6600 HDD: Memory: 2 gb Motherboard: Asus P5E Video Card: Sapphire Ati 4850 Video Card Driver: 9.13 Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Digitally-Everywhere...
Replies
Views
I have noticed that the screensaver starts suddenly while I for instance watch tv and goes to tv guide. Only way to get back is to shake the mouse. I have noticed it several times, but I'm not sure it has been the same procedure every time. I seems that the screensaver timer is triggered somehow and when a screen where the...
I have noticed that the screensaver starts suddenly while I for instance watch tv and goes to tv guide. Only way to get back is to...
I have noticed that the screensaver starts suddenly while I for instance watch tv and goes to tv guide. Only way to get back is to...
Replies
Views
Really strange as I have always used OK/select on the MCE remote to start to play a album and it play all songs... :P
Really strange as I have always used OK/select on the MCE remote to start to play a album and it play all songs... :P
When I select one MIDI file to play, it plays fine, but the player does not stop and plays the rest of the MIDI files in the folder...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for fixing this!!
Thank you very much for fixing this!!
Blue3Wide skin always defaults to small 64x64 pixel weather icons, although the screen has enough space for 128x128 icons...
Replies
Views
Ah Ok, I did use the configuration tool at first. Until I had troubles and then decided to change the values in the XML file because of the Automatic Refreshrate Changer thread where someone got it working by using entries in the XML file directly. I thought that I have always had a hz-description (eg. NTSC_hz) in the field for...
Ah Ok, I did use the configuration tool at first. Until I had troubles and then decided to change the values in the XML file...
I have troubles with the Refreshrate Changer in MP 1.1.0.0! At me and I think some otheres there is an error by Changing the...
Replies
Views
No, you got me wrong. 1.1.0 ALPHA is what you get in this thread. It just uses mikeyko's own directshow filters instead of the elecard's. He also did some more changes to the version which is in svn / 1.1.0 ALPHA. So the version you get in the thread is outdated and must not be used in 1.1.0 ALPHA. mikeyko is currently on...
No, you got me wrong. 1.1.0 ALPHA is what you get in this thread. It just uses mikeyko's own directshow filters instead of the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp pro SP2 CPU Type: Sempron 64...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom