[TV] Error exeption in leaving OSD (1 Viewer)

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please see my next post:
    here

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I get sometimes the same isue. I'll try to get logs asap online. But the error occurs not very often. It happend also in MP 1.0.2.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I got an Error exception...

The background is:

I enterd the OSD for informations about the program.
    As I exited the OSD the Video hook up but the sound stayed on. The logs in MP say:
    I am sorry, but this makes no sense to me at all.
    You also did note follow the guideline about how to report bugs the proper way.

please update your first post during the next 24 hours or it will be removed.
    this means:
    1. start MediaPortal by using the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut from your windows start menu
    2. repoduce the issue
    3. close Mediaportal
    4. attach the created logs.zip to your first post
    5. write a step by step description about what you did into the first post
    :D

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK i'll try to reproduce the error, but I don't know if i have success...

Could it be that the error occurs, when I exit the OSD if there is an i-Frame?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    OK i'll try to reproduce the error, but I don't know if i have success...

Could it be that the error occurs, when I exit the OSD if there is an i-Frame?
    It would allready help a lot if you provide a step-by-step description about what you have to do to encounter the issue, since i do not know what you mean by:

I enterd the OSD for informations about the program

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you get the same with e.g. Indigo / Monochrome skin?

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok I had success! Here is the complete LOG-File with the error!

I did the following:

After MP was started i selected "MyTV", next I pressed "y" to enter the OSD-Menu...

And if I exit this menu MP hangs up with all except the sound!

:sorry: for my bad english!

Users who are viewing this thread