MediaPortal 1 Talk (47 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
MP1 MP2 Skin Warning DE
Thank you, works like a charm!
Thank you, works like a charm!
Is there anyway to suppress the warning when using an outdated skin... to allow MP to bootup without any keystrokes? I'm using...
Replies
Views
I now understand I can prevent this in engine0.2 by disabling the 3 plugins. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/prevent_automatic_deletion_recordings-t22052.html?p=147543 So the only question now is if the behavior is the same in the TV server and can it be disabled?
I now understand I can prevent this in engine0.2 by disabling the 3 plugins...
Does also the TV server delete recorded shows without questioning to make room on the disk? Currently this automatic deletion (in...
Replies
Views
that has nothing to do with the "issue" here. the TV-Server Client plugin is not using the codec settings from configuration -> television it uses the settings from configuration -> movies
that has nothing to do with the "issue" here. the TV-Server Client plugin is not using the codec settings from configuration ->...
Hi I have two computers one with TVServer+MP+Pluging and the Other just with MP+Pluging When I use the MP+Pluging on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Svn 12898 DE
Only the Tswriter file is needed, but yes have not been able to get access to older svn's, since the were introduced to the forum. Would not mind that myself, you should really have added this on to the other post, as may not be read, because the person we know has that svn is HappyTalk. Regards
Only the Tswriter file is needed, but yes have not been able to get access to older svn's, since the were introduced to the forum...
Can anybody bring me SVN12898 or earlier of the TV-server? Since 12898 there's been a bug, that makes that i can't pick up all...
Replies
Views
Donating $ to the MP team is a good way to support the development (as well as spreading the word).
Donating $ to the MP team is a good way to support the development (as well as spreading the word).
To all of you involved in programming, de-bugging, testing and designing I'd just like to say THANKS for the TV server engine. It...
Replies
Views
Paranoid: Good point. Denmark, I'll update my profile asap. infinityloop: Well I have a TerraTec Cinergy 400 TV in my normal computer, it has been working perfect for a few years now. mrkaras: Is that card supported by MP?
Paranoid: Good point. Denmark, I'll update my profile asap. infinityloop: Well I have a TerraTec Cinergy 400 TV in my normal...
Ok, there are some basic needs that the card needs to obey. USB / PCMICA (USb preferred) No external power for the tuner...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .REC DE
Hi. Nothing happens. BR
Hi. Nothing happens. BR
Hi. Propably asked this earlier, but anyway: I have a Topfield PVR 5100 that "produce" .rec ending MPEG-2 files. Those can...
Replies
Views
ok, what codecs are you using?
ok, what codecs are you using?
Hi all. I have Mediaportal (With an SVN from last weekend) and TVServer3 (Same) running really well on my HTPC setup. I'm...
Replies
Views
The scrolling thing happens on any client wether it is involved with TV3 or TV2. I havent checked the first part.
The scrolling thing happens on any client wether it is involved with TV3 or TV2. I havent checked the first part.
Hey guys, I have a couple questions about the TV guide. The first problem is if I am using the Guide and choose a channel to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if this is the correct forum for this. If it isn't, sorry. I've got MP all set up and running smoothly and am now starting the process of tuning and customizing to suit my needs. I've managed to get most buttons on my theatrix remote to work, but one thing still baffles me. I would expect the channel up and channel...
Hi all. Not sure if this is the correct forum for this. If it isn't, sorry. I've got MP all set up and running smoothly and am...
Hi all. Not sure if this is the correct forum for this. If it isn't, sorry. I've got MP all set up and running smoothly and am...
Replies
Views
I've decided to do this in stages. To aid this I'm going to set up a MP TVServer in my spare (computer room), in that for now I'm putting a nice haupauge dual dvb-t card. My plan is at a later date is to hook up my sky dish to a dvb-s card and point it at a sat with free channels... there seems to be a few of them over europe.
I've decided to do this in stages. To aid this I'm going to set up a MP TVServer in my spare (computer room), in that for now I'm...
Hi, I recently stopped my subscription with $ky. Mostly because I'm tired of the monopoly and then their stiffing of virgin was...
Replies
Views
Thanks, i'll give a try again :)
Thanks, i'll give a try again :)
It might just be me that havn't looked enough. But i can't find a roadmap or something like that. It would be nice to know that...
Replies
Views
This has always been leagal in sweden, if you use it for personal use.
This has always been leagal in sweden, if you use it for personal use.
First read about it on Slashdot: in this link More can be read here. Maybe more countries can follow! Not saying that it...
Replies
Views
This is only a test channel and the only HD channel in spain!! The streaming characteristic are: - Bandwidth: 10,2Mbps - Video Codec: h264 with Interlaced PAFF (only supported by the pro CoreAVC version) - Audio Codec: MPEG2 384Kb 2.0 (sometimes 5.1) - Resolution: 1080i Almost any BDA DVB-T cards support these features. Codecs that...
This is only a test channel and the only HD channel in spain!! The streaming characteristic are: - Bandwidth: 10,2Mbps - Video...
Is it possible to watch DVB-T H264 signal using Tv server and MediaPortal. I can wath DVB-T mpeg signal TV stations but when I...
Replies
Views
I found a setting on the Real Tek Mixer where i can disable "Stereo surround". Now I have Stereo when I get Stereo I have to Test Surround
I found a setting on the Real Tek Mixer where i can disable "Stereo surround". Now I have Stereo when I get Stereo I have to Test...
Hello, i always get the Tv Audio Signal Mixed up to 5.1. Rear Left and Rear Right have the same output as Front Left and Front...
Replies
Views
Well none of the changes suggested (or endless permutations) made any difference. However, reinstalling latest version of the TV Server and setting it up again did the trick. Thanks
Well none of the changes suggested (or endless permutations) made any difference. However, reinstalling latest version of the TV...
Excuse my ignorance here but I have some basic questions about how it's all supposed to work with TV-Engine I have the Web-EPG...
Replies
Views
It really depends on the remote, as this is what has to wake up the PC. I guess it has to emulate the keyboard "power" button (found on keyboards with the PC98 power buttons). It's nothing to do with drivers at this stage, as the PC is asleep. You also have to make sure that the reciever circuitry is getting power while the PC is...
It really depends on the remote, as this is what has to wake up the PC. I guess it has to emulate the keyboard "power" button...
Is there a way you can turn your computer on from power-off state using a MCE remote or keyboard etc? :) just then i won't need...
Replies
Views
Hi to all I'm a newbe and this is my first post in the forum I have a USB Hybrid receiver CN610DVB-DT ( http://www.conitech.it/conitech/ita/prod.asp?cod=CN610DVB-DT ) and using Medial portal last svn It is able to configure a Digital card ( config report it as a DA2 Hybrid ) , but I wasn't able to configure it also a analog...
Hi to all I'm a newbe and this is my first post in the forum I have a USB Hybrid receiver CN610DVB-DT (...
Hi to all I'm a newbe and this is my first post in the forum I have a USB Hybrid receiver CN610DVB-DT (...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plug-in forum DE
If there isn't a section in the Hot Plugins area, then try Plugins Development ... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins_development-f47.html Cheers,
If there isn't a section in the Hot Plugins area, then try Plugins Development ...
Where would the appropriate place be to ask for help with some 3rd party plug-ins? Obviously not under the development section, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VLC plugin DE
I'd like to test it. The reason is that I have tested that the image you got looking at tvserver stream with client plugin, in my opinion, is not as good as alt-dvb2.2 (for example). So, because vlc is considered a good player, I'd like to see if the tvserver stream is better. Best regards
I'd like to test it. The reason is that I have tested that the image you got looking at tvserver stream with client plugin, in my...
Is it possible to use vlc external plugin to see the stream of tv-engine3? I'd like, when I enter in TV section of MP, to use vlc...
Replies
Views
Interesting I'm also interested in whether this setup will work. I found this tutorial for using mediaportal and the hdhomerun for QAM: http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13989&sid=b60945541a2b7bff40ac292dc4a80c49 Can anything from the tutorial be applied to the dvico and mp, or is the hdhomerun the only option for...
Interesting I'm also interested in whether this setup will work. I found this tutorial for using mediaportal and the hdhomerun...
Has anyone figured out how to get QAM to work in MP for Tv? I can get my card to autoscan, and I could even get EPG to work, but...
Replies
Views
^^What he said....
^^What he said....
Did not find anything about this in Wiki, but I believe that there once was an option for "online" option (via browser) for filling...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Too many codecs DE
i should have checked out the codec forums for advice needed sorry for posting
i should have checked out the codec forums for advice needed sorry for posting
I am in the process of setting up a new mediaportal box, as was wondering on other users thoughts as to what codecs are required...
Replies
Views
Hi It's not a bug, it's a feature! search for AUTOZAP. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/channel_changes_automagically_after_pausing_resuming_tv-t14804.html?t=14804&highlight=autozap I always change the mapping in Config + General ---+ Keys and Sound ------> Windows ---------+ Fullscreen TVs ------------+ Zap to...
Hi It's not a bug, it's a feature! search for AUTOZAP...
Hi. I don't know if this is already mensioned somewhere else, or if this is the correct part of the forum, excuse me if it is...
Replies
Views
great, that's what i wanted, thanks!
great, that's what i wanted, thanks!
I was wondering if you can run MediaPortal without an installer. I recently got a laptop at work that i'll be able to take home and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Copying DVDs to HD DE
I hvae used SVNs for a long time, and stability has been good.
I hvae used SVNs for a long time, and stability has been good.
I've been looking around a bit as well as checking out some plugins and since I'm still learning how this program works I'm not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 record FM radio DE
Thanks!
Thanks!
I have searched TV Server beta forum for keword "radio". There were some results, but my question is can FM radio be recorded?
Replies
Views
Hi there, Things are still pretty much the same, but I must admit that I have not had a lot of time to experiment with this in it the past week. I did install a newer release : SVN14156 but the problems were exactly the same. Apart from the unreliability, I also found that the teletext is broken (which I reported in a...
Hi there, Things are still pretty much the same, but I must admit that I have not had a lot of time to experiment with this in...
Hello, I have been setting up a dedicated machine for TVEngine 3. This is a brand new PC that I've assembled myself, and since I...
Replies
Views
I love MediaPortal however I'm having some trouble integrating it with my purchased iTunes video files. It seems that Quicktime is the only video player available to play my protected (purchased) iTunes m4v video files. So... because of this I have set my default video player in MediaPortal to QuickTime. Okay... cool this...
I love MediaPortal however I'm having some trouble integrating it with my purchased iTunes video files. It seems that Quicktime...
I love MediaPortal however I'm having some trouble integrating it with my purchased iTunes video files. It seems that Quicktime...
Replies
Views
hey, it's very annoying that every time i select a video title, the player asks for either i want to resume the file or not. please tell me how to disable this feature. thanks a lot! cheers, vrm42
hey, it's very annoying that every time i select a video title, the player asks for either i want to resume the file or not...
hey, it's very annoying that every time i select a video title, the player asks for either i want to resume the file or not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom