MediaPortal 1 Talk (25 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
Bingo.
Bingo.
I have just setup a new HTPC with twin Haupauge tuners and running Vista Media centre. I'm a bit disapointed that I can't use...
Replies
Views
Hi Gorecki83, maybe you have a look into this thread eagle
Hi Gorecki83, maybe you have a look into this thread eagle
Hi everyone, I don't know if this is correct forum (if not, mods, please move this thread). I find the (My) Radio interface of...
Replies
Views
USB stick is not a HDD. Apart from the speed, it's not designated to have writes all the time. It's lifetime will shorten if you keep writing to it.
USB stick is not a HDD. Apart from the speed, it's not designated to have writes all the time. It's lifetime will shorten if you...
Hello, I'm setting up a new server only running TVserver3 using a Nova-T-500 and an PVR-250, I have some questions regarding...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channel change time DE
I'm using a Hauppage NovaT USB. It's not instant but is not slow. I never find myself tutting and ranting anymore, unlike when I was using a Freecom USB stick. Can't recommend it highly enough.
I'm using a Hauppage NovaT USB. It's not instant but is not slow. I never find myself tutting and ranting anymore, unlike when I...
Hi, I'm using a Compro Videomate DVB-T300 with a build from early May and have just started trying the TV functionality (TV...
Replies
Views
None that i have noticed, just buggy drivers but even they are improving pretty quickly. Possibly, but more importantly is the overall support that XP has from hardware and software manufacturers, which is not likely to be dropped in the near future, in favour of Vista.
None that i have noticed, just buggy drivers but even they are improving pretty quickly. Possibly, but more importantly is the...
I have a C2D 6300 @ 2.80Ghz, 1gb ram, 500mb HD, will be getting an 8600GT HDCP card tomorrow, USB-UIRT and SPDIF out for a PC. I...
Replies
Views
Look here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asus_tv7162-t22687.html?t=22687&highlight=tv7162
Look here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asus_tv7162-t22687.html?t=22687&highlight=tv7162
Fujitsu Siemens has been updateing Scaleo-E. Now it´s actually Scaleo-EV. There is few nice and not so nice changes in it. First...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Resolution DE
Yes I do and yes I allready have the latest drivers... Driving me nuts, didnt have this problem when I was using my gaming PC to watch movies on my TV... I think Powerstrip only locks an resolution, not how it is placed. But doesnt that one cost money?
Yes I do and yes I allready have the latest drivers... Driving me nuts, didnt have this problem when I was using my gaming PC to...
Hey. I am happy with my Media Portal powered HTPC but I have one problem... I am using an old CRT 28" 4:3 TV and I have to every...
Replies
Views
Well this has worked on my SNES emulator now to test on the other ones as well as full screen games, thanks alot!
Well this has worked on my SNES emulator now to test on the other ones as well as full screen games, thanks alot!
Alright so im tired with MCE as it does not do nearly everything that i would like, i have been doing some research and sofar Media...
Replies
Views
And I changed the fields with phpMyAdmin. Fields: In the schedule table, the priority field.
And I changed the fields with phpMyAdmin. Fields: In the schedule table, the priority field.
Are the record priority feature implemented? I tried to look for it on the forum, and found this article that mentions "Fast...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation Rhys.Goodwin it was exactly what I ment. Yeah it would be nice if the TV server could stream without so many packages being lost. Well the developers are probably aware of this issue :-) Thanks again Rhys.Goodwin! /Nyll
Thanks for the explanation Rhys.Goodwin it was exactly what I ment. Yeah it would be nice if the TV server could stream without so...
Hi Maybe it's a dumb question but i'll try anyways: When I watch timeshifted live TV using multiseat setup sometimes I...
Replies
Views
Search for 'fuzzy' recordings... :-) In short, MP does record accordingly if the show if moved between around one hour.
Search for 'fuzzy' recordings... :-) In short, MP does record accordingly if the show if moved between around one hour.
Hi I just Want to schedule a record every Friday at 22:00 Is this possible? I have try with several options, but I get...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Need any graphics DE
right well hi guys im new here, just a little post to say that if anyone needs help with graphics for mediaportal to give me a shout. I would be happy to help and would not dissapoint.
right well hi guys im new here, just a little post to say that if anyone needs help with graphics for mediaportal to give me a...
right well hi guys im new here, just a little post to say that if anyone needs help with graphics for mediaportal to give me a...
Replies
Views
Line in Mapping I am also having the same problem - My TV card doesnt seem to provide audio via the Bus and doesnt have a output for a CD/AUX audio input on the MB... but it does have an output at the back (line out) so if I take it to the Line In on my sound card - this gives me sound now when watching TV- but because of the...
Line in Mapping I am also having the same problem - My TV card doesnt seem to provide audio via the Bus and doesnt have a output...
Hey guys, I've been using Media-portal for quite a while now, but I've just recently gotten an external decoder. Where I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tuner Status DE
Has the team been able to get the NVidia DualTV to work with the MP Server yet? Also, I have a minor studder with SageTV with my HDHR. Does that get any better with MP?
Has the team been able to get the NVidia DualTV to work with the MP Server yet? Also, I have a minor studder with SageTV with...
Has the team been able to get the NVidia DualTV to work with the MP Server yet? Also, I have a minor studder with SageTV with...
Replies
Views
I've added wintv to MyPrograms and launch it that way, this due to the fact that MP ain't got support for TT Premium (and hence neither for my Hauppauge Nexus card). I then use an external sw for mapping my remotebuttons to WinTV keystrokes. Tho' there seem to be some problem when closing WinTV down with Alt+F4. MP doesn't re-appear...
I've added wintv to MyPrograms and launch it that way, this due to the fact that MP ain't got support for TT Premium (and hence...
Hi out there After many moths of waiting for someone to fix the problems with hybrid tuners from hauppauge have I now thrown the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows 2000 Server DE
In most cases Windows 2003 Server is much moore like XP Pro that it is like Winodws 2000. I can't see any reason why you'd run Windows 2003 as a front end MP client. Do you need active directory? how about a DNS or DHCP server? Either way if you are going to use the MCE keyboard and remote you need to get this update...
In most cases Windows 2003 Server is much moore like XP Pro that it is like Winodws 2000. I can't see any reason why you'd run...
Hi all Have got TVe3 installed on Win2K and it will be standalone server (possibly using it for other in house services as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Progress? DE
will try
will try
Hello people. I am still using the last version of MP with configurable home menus (is it 0.2.1?) since for MY use this is major...
Replies
Views
Hi all, and tnx all developer to a fantastic job. I have set up a multiseat system and it works really well. The server with a client on the same pc runs windows xp. The other clients run windows xp as well. My question is if I can get any performance boost of the system by changing to windows 2003 server on the tvserver machine...
Hi all, and tnx all developer to a fantastic job. I have set up a multiseat system and it works really well. The server with a...
Hi all, and tnx all developer to a fantastic job. I have set up a multiseat system and it works really well. The server with a...
Replies
Views
Fixed !! Thanks a lot
Fixed !! Thanks a lot
Hi DVB-t: Haupauge Winttv Nova TD (stick USB2) First all say you than I am not sure MP TVE3 is the guilty, for this reason I...
Replies
Views
Running clean install of latest snapshot, when I opt to delete the oringinal file after using video editor (built in plug in one) MP hangs, cant alt-tab or ctrl/alt/del out of it, have to reset PC. On rebooting both files are still there... Guess I should post a log file or something? If you need one Ill do it tomorrow... HTPC...
Running clean install of latest snapshot, when I opt to delete the oringinal file after using video editor (built in plug in one)...
Running clean install of latest snapshot, when I opt to delete the oringinal file after using video editor (built in plug in one)...
Replies
Views
One more question: I have connected external VFD display (2x16? characters) with integrated volume icons and DVD/CD icons. I have no idea, what is the type of the display. One fact is, that under MCE this display works (with driver provided by producer), when plain XPs are used, then display shows time and date (I think this is...
One more question: I have connected external VFD display (2x16? characters) with integrated volume icons and DVD/CD icons. I have...
One more question: I have connected external VFD display (2x16? characters) with integrated volume icons and DVD/CD icons. I have...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the information. I will count on it next time... :)
Thank you for the information. I will count on it next time... :)
I installed MediaPortal some couple days ago, and everything works flawlesly. I found only one problem, when I was tuning TC...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have just installed the lastest SVN but also had this problem in 0.2.2.0 In recorded TV the time and date of recording always seems to be the current time and date, not when the show was actually recorded... Also I just manually deleted (in explorer) a whole bunch of shows...but when I load up MP recorded TV they are...
Hi there I have just installed the lastest SVN but also had this problem in 0.2.2.0 In recorded TV the time and date of recording...
Hi there I have just installed the lastest SVN but also had this problem in 0.2.2.0 In recorded TV the time and date of recording...
Replies
Views
Works like a charm here. Thanks for the great utility. I have this running on my server so that I can quickly stop or start the TV Service. I also tested it from a client computer and it worked well too. The server was Windows 2003 and the workstation was Windows XP Pro SP2.
Works like a charm here. Thanks for the great utility. I have this running on my server so that I can quickly stop or start the TV...
Hi folks! Here is a little taskbar tool to monitor TVService status. You can also use this on client side as remote connections...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone tested the Nvidia DualTV card lately on TV3 engine?
Replies
Views
You need to be a little bit more specific please. If EPG data, then yes. or are you talking about Music, Videos, etc...
You need to be a little bit more specific please. If EPG data, then yes. or are you talking about Music, Videos, etc...
hello1 is it possible to have diffrent backgrounds on each category if its possible how do i do it
Replies
Views
The whole TVSERVER is based around timeshifting for the NETWORK streams. It can not be turned off.
The whole TVSERVER is based around timeshifting for the NETWORK streams. It can not be turned off.
If I don't want a channel to immediatly begin time shifting, how do I turn the feature off? I found an option in the client...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP rotating .avi's DE
Problem solved for me! From a similar Thread: With this option enabled, MP does not use ffdshow at all, thus changing ffdshow's settings won't have ANY effect at all. Simply unchecking the "only allow"-option in ffdsgow's settings stopped video rotating instantly.
Problem solved for me! From a similar Thread: With this option enabled, MP does not use ffdshow at all, thus changing ffdshow's...
Hi, my MP has sudently, and without me tinckering with anything, begun to show my .avi upsidedown, mirrored, and lacking in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording Option DE
Although I am now using tve3 I will find out as soon as next weeks EPG come out, I were shore I saw that happen before (I would have been using tve2 then). Maybe I were mistaken.
Although I am now using tve3 I will find out as soon as next weeks EPG come out, I were shore I saw that happen before (I would...
is there something similar to the "season pass" recording option in media portal like tivo has?
Replies
Views
Hi idioteque, I read them and put them on my list. Life is busy these days, but I'll get around to them.
Hi idioteque, I read them and put them on my list. Life is busy these days, but I'll get around to them.
Hi everyone, I'm attempting to clean up any GUI inconsistencies in MP. I've gotten a few, but I don't use all of the features of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom