MPTagThat (10 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
MP1 MP2 Spanish Translation DE
thanks a lot for your effort. i will release it together with the next version. i'll have a look at the buttons and available space and see, if i can increase it a bit, so that it fits better. bug will be fixed as well.
thanks a lot for your effort. i will release it together with the next version. i'll have a look at the buttons and available...
Hi all, I've made the spanish translation for this wonderful tool. The strings fit in most of the buttons and fields althought...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the roses. :-)
Thanks for the roses. :-)
As a sound designer I need to keep accurate tabs on my tags. For years now, during tag editing sessions, I have usually had to hop...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else had an issue today where no album is picked up when trying to Tag from Internet. I've been using MPTagThat for quite a long time now and not encountered this issue before, unless obviously it was for quite a rare ablum. But I've even tried it on well know Artists, and no albums at all are being picked up. Am I...
Has anyone else had an issue today where no album is picked up when trying to Tag from Internet. I've been using MPTagThat for...
Has anyone else had an issue today where no album is picked up when trying to Tag from Internet. I've been using MPTagThat for...
Replies
Views
Version 3.06 is also failing to find the tags? I've changed the Amazon Search site UK - my country - I've used "greatest hits of the 60's" as the search string on Amazon.co.uk site and the correct CD is the first one displayed. However this is not presented in the list of found albums. As a further issue, that has been highlighted...
Version 3.06 is also failing to find the tags? I've changed the Amazon Search site UK - my country - I've used "greatest hits of...
Hello, I habe a lot mp3's with missing tags. Very often I haven't the album-tag, I have the title and the Interpret only. When I...
Replies
Views
Es gibt die Möglichkeit. Nent sich "Tag from Internet". In diesem Fall, ohne Album liste ich alle alben des künstlers auf. Ich sehe aberschon, du benötigst etwas anderes. Ich seh es mir mal an, ob mir dazu was einfällt. ich brauche nämlich eine Logiik, um den 2., 3.4, usw. Titel auch dem selben album zuzuprdnen, kann also für den 1...
Es gibt die Möglichkeit. Nent sich "Tag from Internet". In diesem Fall, ohne Album liste ich alle alben des künstlers auf. Ich...
Vielen Dank erstmal für dieses geniale Tool! :thx: Es wäre schön, wenn MPTagThat auch das automatische taggen von einzelnen Mp3's...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't be a problem to display System folders as well. It's just removing an "if" in te code. shouldn't be of any problem anyhow. next version will display the system folders as well
Shouldn't be a problem to display System folders as well. It's just removing an "if" in te code. shouldn't be of any problem...
I use Windows XP Pro. If I save the album art as a folder thumb, this is saved as a .jpg file. This is great if I use only the...
Replies
Views
Great idea.
Great idea.
Hi hwahrmann, how about integrating Accuraterip into MPTagThat CD ripper? AccurateRip This would assure that the ripping is...
Replies
Views
Well i haven't designed it really for a specific Screen resolution. The bigger the better. On both my Notebook and Desktop PC i run 1900 x 1200, so i don't have these troubles. I have changed the display in a way. so that the list of the Files are on Top and the Details of the selected Song are on bottom. And i have changed the...
Well i haven't designed it really for a specific Screen resolution. The bigger the better. On both my Notebook and Desktop PC i...
Hello, I use MPTT on two different machines, one is my desktop PC with a 5:4 screen and a resolution of 1280x1024, there it is...
Replies
Views
There are often tracks of the same artist where there is different use of capitalization etc. I would really like a feature like: 1. Compare tag<x> of all/selected tracks, and return a list of all unique tags sorted by similarity*). Make it easy to select a subgroup and edit them to a new common value -k *)Difficult to define...
There are often tracks of the same artist where there is different use of capitalization etc. I would really like a feature like...
There are often tracks of the same artist where there is different use of capitalization etc. I would really like a feature like...
Replies
Views
font color will be changed. Refresh: F5 is your friend. :-) and the second button in the QuickAccess Toolbar besides the Save button, refreshes the folder as well.
font color will be changed. Refresh: F5 is your friend. :-) and the second button in the QuickAccess Toolbar besides the Save...
Hi, a feature i'm missing is a filter function to show only specific files like the one in TGF. e.g.: when I list my Music...
Replies
Views
oh yes, you're right. i'm rerlying on the folder selected. need to think about this function again.
oh yes, you're right. i'm rerlying on the folder selected. need to think about this function again.
I tried adding files from multiple folders for .APE->.FLAC conversion, but only the files from the last folder that was chosen were...
Replies
Views
Good idea, is on my list of things to come Just need to find out how to drrag & drop more than 1 item. Noticed that i have some troubles doing that, when dragging to the playlist
Good idea, is on my list of things to come Just need to find out how to drrag & drop more than 1 item. Noticed that i have some...
Great tool - I've retired a bunch of tools that just weren't as straight forward and effective as MPTagThat! Perhaps its already...
Replies
Views
put on my list for enhancements
put on my list for enhancements
One suggestion more: Shell extensions for MPTagThat: -> right mouse click -> open folder in MPTagThat!
Replies
Views
I installed tagthat this today on my htpc with mp and it installs ok but hangs when i start it and system get unstable and needs reboot after worked fine on system without mediaportal upstairs i have mp 1.0.0.1 asio4all 2.9 stream mp Splash hangs at setup grids Edit: found issue does not start with bluray disk in the...
I installed tagthat this today on my htpc with mp and it installs ok but hangs when i start it and system get unstable and needs...
I installed tagthat this today on my htpc with mp and it installs ok but hangs when i start it and system get unstable and needs...
Replies
Views
Hi Mads, Which upper left corner do you mean? Talking about MPTagTHat. Sure you posted in the roght forum? thanks, Helmut
Hi Mads, Which upper left corner do you mean? Talking about MPTagTHat. Sure you posted in the roght forum? thanks, Helmut
Hi can i change the name in the left upper corner "mediaportal" to ex my own name? Mads
Replies
Views
hm, i had that sometimes during testing a while ago. there was a problem with source and target being the same, which i'm now checking. but i never saw such a behaviour afterwards. as for overwrite non-music iles, i need to check.
hm, i had that sometimes during testing a while ago. there was a problem with source and target being the same, which i'm now...
I did the following: I always organized all my songs with MPThagThat with to following rule %MusicFolder%\<Album>\ For better...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Question to layout? DE
Hi Simon, thanks for your comment. Yes, 10 people and 10 different opinions. I have just too les space on the right side. i'm using it exactly like you do. In 99,9% of all the cases, i stay on the first tab wiith the Main settings. I personally don't care about comments, so i have the screen layout exactly as you have. On the...
Hi Simon, thanks for your comment. Yes, 10 people and 10 different opinions. I have just too les space on the right side. i'm...
Hello I am a long time user of MPTagThat and find it to be an excellent utility to manage the tagging and renaming of my music...
Replies
Views
"Organise Files" has a custom format string to choose destination directory. Would be good if you could also rename the file in here. eg. "<a>\<b>\<k>. <t>" = \artist\album\1. title.mp3 instead of current behaviour which is "<a>\<b>\<k> <t>" = \artist\album\1. title\filename.mp3
"Organise Files" has a custom format string to choose destination directory. Would be good if you could also rename the file in...
"Organise Files" has a custom format string to choose destination directory. Would be good if you could also rename the file in...
Replies
Views
Not a stupid question. This is how ID3 V 2.3 works. The "/" is a separator between artists. If you want to store "AC/DC", you MUST store it as V 2.4. (you can siwtch to 2.4 in the preferences (F12))
Not a stupid question. This is how ID3 V 2.3 works. The "/" is a separator between artists. If you want to store "AC/DC", you...
Hi Probably a stupid question, but when I try to edit ACDC to AC/DC I get AC;DC. How do I get my slash ? Roy
Replies
Views
When i click the organise button all the files are moved to correct directory location If the directory is now empty (all the mp3 files have moved to correct location) then that empty directory should be deleted.
When i click the organise button all the files are moved to correct directory location If the directory is now empty (all the mp3...
When i click the organise button all the files are moved to correct directory location If the directory is now empty (all the mp3...
Replies
Views
Logs ? What function used?
Logs ? What function used?
TagThis just summarily nuked 890 files. Gone. No warning, just gone. Do you guys perchance make any apps that, oh, let one...
Replies
Views
1. select all files within a directory/album 2. rename the files based on their tags 3. click organise files to change the directory 4. When i click preview the preview window uses the old filenames If I click "save" between step 3 and 4, then preview window is correct.
1. select all files within a directory/album 2. rename the files based on their tags 3. click organise files to change the...
1. select all files within a directory/album 2. rename the files based on their tags 3. click organise files to change the...
Replies
Views
For renaming file expression i should be able to use directories eg. "e:\music\<o>\<a>\<k> - <t>" I know that organise can be used to move/make dirs, but it would be useful to do it with just one click. Also would be great if it automatically created a folder.jpg in the new directory
For renaming file expression i should be able to use directories eg. "e:\music\<o>\<a>\<k> - <t>" I know that organise can be...
For renaming file expression i should be able to use directories eg. "e:\music\<o>\<a>\<k> - <t>" I know that organise can be...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mistake DE
...wrong forum
...wrong forum
...wrong forum
Replies
Views
Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of MPTagThat 2. the next update can have a silent version, if you are still interested.
Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on me. It involves two sort of errors (see my other post), It happened while using the 3.1.6.0 build on my 64-but Win 10 Pro (1809) and it happened when using the 3.1.8.0 build on the same pc. When I try to...
Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on...
Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scripts help DE
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you still need that functinality, i'd suggest that you download the new version and i can help with a script then.
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you still need that functinality, i'd suggest that you download...
Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom