MPTagThat (3 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
Ok from the other thread I followed the build the database from the share in mp config. which worked in there. However when I go into MP I see songs and albums no cover art and cannot play the songs as they are not listed in library mode only in shared mode. I think I need to understand how this all works. My music is on a...
Ok from the other thread I followed the build the database from the share in mp config. which worked in there. However when I go...
I am using the database build option in tag that to build my mp music database it hangs ....my music is on a network drive it...
Replies
Views
I installed tagthat this today on my htpc with mp and it installs ok but hangs when i start it and system get unstable and needs reboot after worked fine on system without mediaportal upstairs i have mp 1.0.0.1 asio4all 2.9 stream mp Splash hangs at setup grids Edit: found issue does not start with bluray disk in the...
I installed tagthat this today on my htpc with mp and it installs ok but hangs when i start it and system get unstable and needs...
I installed tagthat this today on my htpc with mp and it installs ok but hangs when i start it and system get unstable and needs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Netzwerk DE
Ja, in dem du ein Laufwerk mountest. Es gäbe zwar die Möglichkeit auch auf Netzlaufwerke zuzugreifen, allerdings habe ich damit unter Vista Probleme und daher diese Möglichkeit unterbunden. in English: Yes, just mount them as a drive. There's the possibility to access network drives, but i have seen problems under Vista. So...
Ja, in dem du ein Laufwerk mountest. Es gäbe zwar die Möglichkeit auch auf Netzlaufwerke zuzugreifen, allerdings habe ich damit...
Hallo, kann ich mit deinem tool auch auf laufwerke im netzwerk zugreifen? mfg helge
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tagging ideas.. DE
Hi, and thanks for your fast implementation! would it be possible to make the numbering according to the left list box? e.g. an album has 120 songs in 5 cds you get like six time the numbering from 1 to 20, but in the sorting list you get the numbers from 1 to 120. Now, I found some small bug in the error handling, also in the...
Hi, and thanks for your fast implementation! would it be possible to make the numbering according to the left list box? e.g. an...
Hi, first for sure: Great tool, runs smooth and almost without errors... thank you very much! Now two things that came to my mind...
Replies
Views
ok, in this case, you're not tagging from Folder / File. You want to Identify files or Tag from Internet. Tagging from file means, you have something like that: Roisin Murphy - overpowered\01 - roising murphy - Overpowered.mp3 using "Tag from Filename" you would specify following pattern: <A> - <B>\<K> - <A> - <T> which...
ok, in this case, you're not tagging from Folder / File. You want to Identify files or Tag from Internet. Tagging from file...
when i am trying to name mp3's using file name i have not managed to get it to find any for me is it some thing i am doing thanks
Replies
Views
Really strange. The author of the Lyrics Engine is from Denmark. After my last changes he tried with a lot of Swedish and Danish songs and the Lyrics is displayed ok. For the above song however, we always get wrong results. Don't know why? You need to fill them out manually. Let's hope the rest is fine for you.
Really strange. The author of the Lyrics Engine is from Denmark. After my last changes he tried with a lot of Swedish and...
Hello! First I would like to congratulate the author of this wonderful plugin. It is very useful to me. Great Job!:thx: I...
Replies
Views
Link: Gizmo's - Best Free MP3 Tag Editor | Gizmo's Freeware This is one of my fav. sites for discovering free stuff. Very happy to see MPTT on the list. Now, wonder how they got to hear about MPTT .... ;)
Link: Gizmo's - Best Free MP3 Tag Editor | Gizmo's Freeware This is one of my fav. sites for discovering free stuff. Very happy...
Link: Gizmo's - Best Free MP3 Tag Editor | Gizmo's Freeware This is one of my fav. sites for discovering free stuff. Very happy...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Suggestions DE
- The problem with Ripping should be solved with the new version, which is available for download. - The Burner is there for making Audio CDs. Just add files to the burner window, insert a CD and burn it. The result is an Audio CD. - There is no maximize button, as this caused problems. Simply drag the window to it's necessary...
- The problem with Ripping should be solved with the new version, which is available for download. - The Burner is there for...
You are GREAT! This is an exceptional project! I try it and give you my comments (if you appreciate them): - I suggest one...
Replies
Views
Your file contains valid flac tags and can be read correctlyvia MPTagThat and so it should be read as well in Mediaportal. i don't see any problems. See attached picture
Your file contains valid flac tags and can be read correctlyvia MPTagThat and so it should be read as well in Mediaportal. i...
Since my tags basically dont work "anywhere", I dont think its related to MPTagThat, but I am hoping that someone can enlighten me...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem and deleting the bass.dll file from system32 also fixed it for me. Thanks guys!
I had the same problem and deleting the bass.dll file from system32 also fixed it for me. Thanks guys!
I am running MP 1.0 with no problems on vista32 business. I installed MPTagThat and get this error 'Incorrect BASS.DLL (version...
Replies
Views
WoW, number 1 to 10 ! :) Great, looking forward to the new version tomtom
WoW, number 1 to 10 ! :) Great, looking forward to the new version tomtom
After using MPTagThat some more I have some more little observations and suggestions: 1. There is no delete action in the context...
Replies
Views
Yes that sounds about right. And again, I am not sure how everyone else organizes there folders so if it is something that few people other than myself do, then it's really no big deal. It would just things that much simpler for creating a more complete music collection when browsing through mediaportal. Anyways, thank you for...
Yes that sounds about right. And again, I am not sure how everyone else organizes there folders so if it is something that few...
Hello all, I'm trying to make it so that when navigating through my music that I see an album cover for each artist. My music is...
Replies
Views
Hi Helmut, I followed the development from the early days and MPTagThat has really developed extremely nice. I used even more tools than you, because each had its strength, e.g. album lookup, organization, naming conventions, lyrics, etc. Now I need only 1 tool that does it all nearly perfect! Now, here is what would...
Hi Helmut, I followed the development from the early days and MPTagThat has really developed extremely nice. I used even more...
Hi Helmut, I followed the development from the early days and MPTagThat has really developed extremely nice. I used even more...
Replies
Views
Hi, maybe other users have the same problem: I have a lot of mp3-files. If I open the view "by genre" (e.g. in MP), I find a lot of different genre-tag. For example "psychodelic rock", "psycho rock", "rock", "rock-english", "german rock" and much mor similar genres. I would like to have a "translation table", so that MPTagThat...
Hi, maybe other users have the same problem: I have a lot of mp3-files. If I open the view "by genre" (e.g. in MP), I find a lot...
Hi, maybe other users have the same problem: I have a lot of mp3-files. If I open the view "by genre" (e.g. in MP), I find a lot...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 another webservice DE
Yes, it will. Amazon Web Services was some sort of Proof of concept. next task is to refactor the code a bit, so that other sources can be included as well.
Yes, it will. Amazon Web Services was some sort of Proof of concept. next task is to refactor the code a bit, so that other...
Hi Helmut! Great work, thank you. But one questions: Will it be possible in one of the next releases to grab infos from another...
Replies
Views
ok thank you very much! but it would be easier for the most user i think if you would implement "one-click-scripts" ;) So people could just type in the letter/additional character that should be replaced by a letter/additional character (just one example for one function). Everybody is able to build his own script without knowing C#...
ok thank you very much! but it would be easier for the most user i think if you would implement "one-click-scripts" ;) So people...
Hey, I'm used to tagg the filenames with "_" instead of a space character or filenames to lowercase. That's the way I would like...
Replies
Views
Es gibt die Möglichkeit. Nent sich "Tag from Internet". In diesem Fall, ohne Album liste ich alle alben des künstlers auf. Ich sehe aberschon, du benötigst etwas anderes. Ich seh es mir mal an, ob mir dazu was einfällt. ich brauche nämlich eine Logiik, um den 2., 3.4, usw. Titel auch dem selben album zuzuprdnen, kann also für den 1...
Es gibt die Möglichkeit. Nent sich "Tag from Internet". In diesem Fall, ohne Album liste ich alle alben des künstlers auf. Ich...
Vielen Dank erstmal für dieses geniale Tool! :thx: Es wäre schön, wenn MPTagThat auch das automatische taggen von einzelnen Mp3's...
Replies
Views
Not a stupid question. This is how ID3 V 2.3 works. The "/" is a separator between artists. If you want to store "AC/DC", you MUST store it as V 2.4. (you can siwtch to 2.4 in the preferences (F12))
Not a stupid question. This is how ID3 V 2.3 works. The "/" is a separator between artists. If you want to store "AC/DC", you...
Hi Probably a stupid question, but when I try to edit ACDC to AC/DC I get AC;DC. How do I get my slash ? Roy
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 crash DE
Please upload both of them to a free file hoster and PM me the link. I will analyse the files and see if i could trace it down.
Please upload both of them to a free file hoster and PM me the link. I will analyse the files and see if i could trace it down.
Windows Vista 32 MPTagThat version 1.0.3345.29077 I dont have media portal installed When scanning a big folder with subfolders...
Replies
Views
I understand this will take some time, but just in support, I second the request to be able to access network drives. VdR
I understand this will take some time, but just in support, I second the request to be able to access network drives. VdR
I can not access my Music library on my NAS?! Ok, if I map the NAS-folder to a 'local' drive, but I would like native network...
Replies
Views
Good idea, is on my list of things to come Just need to find out how to drrag & drop more than 1 item. Noticed that i have some troubles doing that, when dragging to the playlist
Good idea, is on my list of things to come Just need to find out how to drrag & drop more than 1 item. Noticed that i have some...
Great tool - I've retired a bunch of tools that just weren't as straight forward and effective as MPTagThat! Perhaps its already...
Replies
Views
There are often tracks of the same artist where there is different use of capitalization etc. I would really like a feature like: 1. Compare tag<x> of all/selected tracks, and return a list of all unique tags sorted by similarity*). Make it easy to select a subgroup and edit them to a new common value -k *)Difficult to define...
There are often tracks of the same artist where there is different use of capitalization etc. I would really like a feature like...
There are often tracks of the same artist where there is different use of capitalization etc. I would really like a feature like...
Replies
Views
oh yes, you're right. i'm rerlying on the folder selected. need to think about this function again.
oh yes, you're right. i'm rerlying on the folder selected. need to think about this function again.
I tried adding files from multiple folders for .APE->.FLAC conversion, but only the files from the last folder that was chosen were...
Replies
Views
Fixed For Me, thanks
Fixed For Me, thanks
Hello, Have loaded the software, but when I go to perform various actions, the confirmation/information buttons are blank...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Finding the software pretty easy to use and its really helping to clean up my music database. Thanks for all the work that has obviously gone into the software. I am getting a few exception errors though. The first was when I tried using the <X> tag for renaming of the tags from the file name. The next was when I was...
Hi there, Finding the software pretty easy to use and its really helping to clean up my music database. Thanks for all the work...
Hi there, Finding the software pretty easy to use and its really helping to clean up my music database. Thanks for all the work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Few things.... DE
Just look what happende to me :-D Happened when I tried to open the "Rename File" dialog. It used to work for some time and happened when I tried to change the rename settings.... Log is attached See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
Just look what happende to me :-D Happened when I tried to open the "Rename File" dialog. It used to work for some time and...
Hi, thanks for the great tool. I´ve tried it to some extend and a few things came to mind.... I´m running it on Server 2003...
Replies
Views
fine, it is fixed and the next version will handle it correctly
fine, it is fixed and the next version will handle it correctly
Hi there Thank you for this utility, it seems like it's gonna help alot. I have tried the utility on Vista 32bit Ultimate but...
Replies
Views
[Posts moved to dedicated thread] Bugreports/support request does not belong in stick :thx:
[Posts moved to dedicated thread] Bugreports/support request does not belong in stick :thx:
Hi hwarmann, I started your TagThat (nice name!) but it failed running, I am running it on Windows 7, so that may be an issue...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom