My Emulators (3 Viewers)

It appears to be a database error. WHen I deleted the database file, the error was gone. It returns sometimes, but that is due to configuraion errors on my part.... learning this stuff now :) [edit] I think I found out what happened. I did not read the installation text propperly. I downloade the update and ran that. It...
It appears to be a database error. WHen I deleted the database file, the error was gone. It returns sometimes, but that is due to...
Hi there, Thank you for this awsome plugin. I tend to get this working asap. I am a bit new with emulators and roms, but I think...
Replies
Views
It's the same problem as I've described here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/stop-key-b-media-portal-starts-game-66414/#post473535 Basically MyEmulators executes a game on ANY remote/keyboard action. :bitch: My fix is in the post I've linked above. :)
It's the same problem as I've described here...
I have a gyroscopic media remote which I use to navigate MediaPortal. The back key on the remote normally takes you back one menu...
Replies
Views
Never mind, I rebooted my system yesterday and for some magical reason it works now. (It did upgrade to SP3...)
Never mind, I rebooted my system yesterday and for some magical reason it works now. (It did upgrade to SP3...)
Just wondering if the plugin is running on mediaportal 1 RC2. Just installed everything, and used the settings for nestopia as...
Replies
Views
I haven't tried it myself and these are very old instructions but Rom Directory: [path to roms] Filters: *.iso Emulator path: [install dir]\nullDC.exe Arguments: -config ImageReader:defaultImage=%ROM% Use quotes in path: Yes Navigate to nullDC install dir, find the config file nullDC.cfg, open in a text editor and make sure that...
I haven't tried it myself and these are very old instructions but Rom Directory: [path to roms] Filters: *.iso Emulator path...
somebody can explainme how i can configurate this emulator??? thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply. It sounds like the emulators aren't configured correctly. Can you post your mediaportal.log and confirm which emulators you are using please.
Sorry for the late reply. It sounds like the emulators aren't configured correctly. Can you post your mediaportal.log and confirm...
I have 3 emulators setup (NES, SNES, and Nintendo 64). None of them will work in MediaPortal. All of the games appear but they will...
Replies
Views
you got to klick left side on xml and mark emulator2 in the following list. at the moment i cant say it more clearly .. hope this will help.
you got to klick left side on xml and mark emulator2 in the following list. at the moment i cant say it more clearly .. hope this...
Hi all, Just found this great plugin and loving it! I am having trouble getting it on the homescreen though. I am using...
Replies
Views
Ok, habe mittlerweile herausgefunden das es ein Problem des Spiels ist. Durch Zuweisung von nur 2 Prozessoren für den Prozess im Taskmanager wird dieser komischerweise jetzt immer ordnungsgemäß beendet. Da muss man erst mal drauf kommen:barefoot: Jetzt muss ich nur noch überlegen wie ich dem Powerschedule beibringe, nich immer zur...
Ok, habe mittlerweile herausgefunden das es ein Problem des Spiels ist. Durch Zuweisung von nur 2 Prozessoren für den Prozess im...
Wie schon der Überschrift zu entnehmen, nach Beendigung eines Spiels (In diesem Fall Ducktales) beendet sich der Prozess des Spiels...
Replies
Views
You can make a .bat file to launch game, loop while game exe is running, then restart MP when exe process isn't found anymore. Something like this (replace fifa path, exe and process with the good ones, as I don't have the game, it's just random names): rem launch game "D:\Jeux\FIFA13\fifa13.exe" rem loop while fifa is running...
You can make a .bat file to launch game, loop while game exe is running, then restart MP when exe process isn't found anymore...
Hey Everyone! Thanks for the great plugin! However, whenever I start i.e. Fifa13 via the plugin and then exit the game, Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hi, Make sure you that when you set up a new emulator you select the appropriate platform from the platform dropdown (in your case NES), this should make the importer match the right platform. You can also un-ignore files under Options->Advanced->Ignored files, they should then be picked up again when you refresh the importer. A...
Hi, Make sure you that when you set up a new emulator you select the appropriate platform from the platform dropdown (in your case...
Hi I have a couple old roms floating around and thought I'd install my emulators 2. I am having a couple issues, first off, lack...
Replies
Views
The 'exits on escape key' tells the plugin to send the esc key to close the emulator when you press the mapped key (NOT close the emulator on the escape key, I need to make this clearer;) ) - this option is only needed for epsxe as far as I'm aware and should be unchecked for all of your emulators. You can map a key to close...
The 'exits on escape key' tells the plugin to send the esc key to close the emulator when you press the mapped key (NOT close the...
Hello Everybody, Iam working with MyEmulators2, it works already very fine, with all joypas config and starting but i can't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Only PC games DE
There's an option for this in the Emulators 2 Options tab named "start With.
There's an option for this in the Emulators 2 Options tab named "start With.
Hi All, Having on my HTPC just PC games and no roms/emulators at all, how can I set the plugin in order to go direclty to the...
Replies
Views
I know in ZSNES you can set specific keys to load specific numbered save states, or just set a hotkey to load, and a hotkey to save, and if you want you can set one to pick which save state you're doing that from. Or I think I have a key set to Esc (which brings up the menu for ZSNES) and my dpad mapped to arrow keys, and something...
I know in ZSNES you can set specific keys to load specific numbered save states, or just set a hotkey to load, and a hotkey to...
I was wondering what creative solutions some of you have come up with to manage saving and loading game states with your emulators...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How do you install? DE
Nevermind. You have to use the old installer. I was trying to use the new V2 installer.
Nevermind. You have to use the old installer. I was trying to use the new V2 installer.
How do you install this?:S
Replies
Views
I'm having the same problem. Tried with and without "exit on escape key".
I'm having the same problem. Tried with and without "exit on escape key".
Hi, anyone help with this?.I can not close myemulators2 from mapped button on remote control.I have set it up correctly, see...
Replies
Views
The new SVN version should not have this problem.
The new SVN version should not have this problem.
I am encountering some issues with the latest version of the myEmulator plugin (3.0) in MediaPortal 1.0. With the latest version, I...
Replies
Views
Have you tried using the listxml switch to generate a xml file? enter "mame -listxml > mame.xml" at the command prompt. Not sure if this will output a file that the plugin can parse but if not, maybe the developer could incorporate in a future release.
Have you tried using the listxml switch to generate a xml file? enter "mame -listxml > mame.xml" at the command prompt. Not sure...
I've never really used emulators much but after seeing the popularity of this plug-in I thought some retro gaming might make a nice...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Suggestion] DE
That's absolutely a good idea.
That's absolutely a good idea.
Hi, When browsing the games in list view if no fanart is available it would be good if the emulator image is shown. That way any...
Replies
Views
The fix is now implemented in the official version.
The fix is now implemented in the official version.
Hi, I found a Bug in MyEmulators: When you use the new option "Only show PC games" (version 3.2) it is not possible to start a...
Replies
Views
I think you have the option enabled that views favorites first. Either add some games to your favorites or disable this option.
I think you have the option enabled that views favorites first. Either add some games to your favorites or disable this option.
this is a wierd one. Using Streamed MP when the plugin loads it is looking at an empty dir, I have to click the 'up dir' button...
Replies
Views
Hi, the usage of the library is a very... well, strange (crappy?) feature of higan. As good as this emulator is, the library renders it useless to me, at least in mediaportal. I now use Snes9x and am very happy with it. Sorry, that i have no other solution for this problem than to circumvent it.
Hi, the usage of the library is a very... well, strange (crappy?) feature of higan. As good as this emulator is, the library...
Hi, is there anyone here who made MyEmulator2 work with the Nintendo-Emulator "Higan"? Imported Games are shown in the GUI, but...
Replies
Views
The only one I know is ZSNES. Go to Config > Input, then pick which device you want to use and click Set Keys. Or you can click on the green text beside each command to set each one individually. If you don't see the Config menu, try pressing Esc. The other emulators should be somewhat similar in that you go through a menu to...
The only one I know is ZSNES. Go to Config > Input, then pick which device you want to use and click Set Keys. Or you can click on...
hello, this plugin is awesome, but i had one question, how edit te imput keys in the emulators that you recomended in the faq of...
Replies
Views
I've been manually updating my database, but it's going to take forever. If I complete any sets I'll be sure to post my xml file (I'm nearly done with the NES ones), but you may not have the exact same rom names. I've found no way yet to import any data to have all my roms be updated automatically. I really hope this gets...
I've been manually updating my database, but it's going to take forever. If I complete any sets I'll be sure to post my xml file...
So I have been looking around the net for dat files and found some. But they are just dat format and not xml and the ones that are...
Replies
Views
Hi folks! I have problems to scrape for emulation platform info. Whenever i add a Platform to the database and try to get info online, i get no matches. Tried searching for "Super Nintendo" and "Nintendo 64". Attached you can find the error-log. I guess gamesdb.net is not reachable anymore via the path that is defined in My...
Hi folks! I have problems to scrape for emulation platform info. Whenever i add a Platform to the database and try to get info...
Hi folks! I have problems to scrape for emulation platform info. Whenever i add a Platform to the database and try to get info...
Replies
Views
I just installed the My emulator 2 on Mediaportal 1. All works find exept the artwork, fanart etc, it dosen't download for the games. Im using Windows 10. Have I missed something in the config?
I just installed the My emulator 2 on Mediaportal 1. All works find exept the artwork, fanart etc, it dosen't download for the...
I just installed the My emulator 2 on Mediaportal 1. All works find exept the artwork, fanart etc, it dosen't download for the...
Replies
Views
Hello Brownard, i have a feature request for gametdb.com as scraper. Is it possible to add this one. A API is existing and can use for free for non-profit-projects. Nice to have: in gametdb.com i see different language-version (fr,en,ger,esp). Is it possible to get the right language, who i select in emulators2. THX for response...
Hello Brownard, i have a feature request for gametdb.com as scraper. Is it possible to add this one. A API is existing and can use...
Hello Brownard, i have a feature request for gametdb.com as scraper. Is it possible to add this one. A API is existing and can use...
Replies
Views
Would be awesome if there are working skin files... My Emulators 2 is the last plugin I need to get working inside this skin and I should be all set. I don't want to resort to StreamedMP again...
Would be awesome if there are working skin files... My Emulators 2 is the last plugin I need to get working inside this skin and I...
Would be awesome if there are working skin files... My Emulators 2 is the last plugin I need to get working inside this skin and I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MAME import issues DE
Hi all, I've looked at a few different threads, but can't seem to come up with an answer. I have an overly large MAME rom collection, most of the games are being scraped fine(i'm really not going to go through 7000+ roms to see if they are correct or not :( ). The way it's looking to me is that it's guessing the majority, and...
Hi all, I've looked at a few different threads, but can't seem to come up with an answer. I have an overly large MAME rom...
Hi all, I've looked at a few different threads, but can't seem to come up with an answer. I have an overly large MAME rom...
Replies
Views
When scrolling through the list with the numeric keypad (i.e. pressing 1 twice to get to B) instead of arriving at B (like other mediaportal plugins), it will play the first game that starts with B any way to fix this? thanks! great work with the plugin
When scrolling through the list with the numeric keypad (i.e. pressing 1 twice to get to B) instead of arriving at B (like other...
When scrolling through the list with the numeric keypad (i.e. pressing 1 twice to get to B) instead of arriving at B (like other...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I trying to make a new and better version of the MyEmulators plugin. The progress is very good so far and now Im trying to make the import metadata feature able to import CLRMamePro / No-Intro XML Dats. The problem is that im new playing with XML and C# :S So here I am asking if somebody that uses the plugin could make a...
Hi all. I trying to make a new and better version of the MyEmulators plugin. The progress is very good so far and now Im trying to...
Hi all. I trying to make a new and better version of the MyEmulators plugin. The progress is very good so far and now Im trying to...
Replies
Views
Hello People, i want to know, if anybody knows "the perfect gamepad" for playing all emulators with one gamepad? At the moment i use a saitek P2600 (wired) with six buttons, four shoulder buttons, one digi-pen and 2 analog-sticks. It works perfect with all my emulators, but wii games are not working complete with it. Is there a...
Hello People, i want to know, if anybody knows "the perfect gamepad" for playing all emulators with one gamepad? At the moment i...
Hello People, i want to know, if anybody knows "the perfect gamepad" for playing all emulators with one gamepad? At the moment i...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom