My Emulators (6 Viewers)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/hulu-desktop-60585/index4.html#post487288 If you go to this post there is a link to a batch file that will close mediaportal and launch another program, and then when that program closes relaunch mediaportal. It is set up for hulu desktop but could easily be edited for a game...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/hulu-desktop-60585/index4.html#post487288 If you go to this post there...
Hey, If I have MP and some of the newer PC games running I get a fair bit of FPS lag. Is it possible to have MP exit when a...
Replies
Views
Please, NOAMattD, tell me , what the problem can be ? Realy great plugin, but not worked for me Maybe you try test your code again My OS is russian, but "official" release good work
Please, NOAMattD, tell me , what the problem can be ? Realy great plugin, but not worked for me Maybe you try test your code again...
Since the developer chreekar hasn't done this and the other guy working on support skipped town I grabbed the latest svn of...
Replies
Views
andreyua
A
Or if nothing else release the source
Or if nothing else release the source
1. Goodmerge support Most of my ROM sets have been GoodMerged which not only saves a load of disk space (e.g. N64 set is about...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 myEmulators DE
sorry found out how to install. i just have one question what mame emulator is best for medispotal thanks;)
sorry found out how to install. i just have one question what mame emulator is best for medispotal thanks;)
can somebody please tell me how to set up this plug-in and how i can get it to work. i have vista home premium,mediaportal 1.0.1...
Replies
Views
Dude, You ROCK! I had a few rom images in uncompressed folders, and upon reading your answer/question I re-zipped them and wah-lah! it no longer errors out.
Dude, You ROCK! I had a few rom images in uncompressed folders, and upon reading your answer/question I re-zipped them and...
WinXP sp3, MP1.1.1Beta, StreamedMP skin, 2G Ram, gts8800. Trying to run MAME 0.132 with MyEmulator. Everything else is working as...
Replies
Views
The only one I know is ZSNES. Go to Config > Input, then pick which device you want to use and click Set Keys. Or you can click on the green text beside each command to set each one individually. If you don't see the Config menu, try pressing Esc. The other emulators should be somewhat similar in that you go through a menu to...
The only one I know is ZSNES. Go to Config > Input, then pick which device you want to use and click Set Keys. Or you can click on...
hello, this plugin is awesome, but i had one question, how edit te imput keys in the emulators that you recomended in the faq of...
Replies
Views
to vuego: test attach file
to vuego: test attach file
Completely correctly works in display - list. Filmstrip, Icons, Big Icons - small bugs. Copy 2 files in Blue3wide folder...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WinKawaks DE
Emulator: Kawaks CPS-2 Shock Path to emulator: insert_path\WinKawaks.exe Path to directory with ROMs: insert_path Emulator title: Kawaks Filter for showing files: *.zip Advanced (optional) Working folder: Arguments to emulator: %ROM_WITHOUT_EXT% Use quotes in paths: yes Suspend Mediaportal while running: no
Emulator: Kawaks CPS-2 Shock Path to emulator: insert_path\WinKawaks.exe Path to directory with ROMs: insert_path Emulator title...
I'm trying to launch games directly in fullscreen with winKawaks. Does anyone know the exact settings for this? I have been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Newbie question DE
Hi, all. Is there an installation guide for this particular plug in? (I just got MP working yesterday) :) I installed the .mpi into MP Config, and an orange icon appears in the MPInstaller window, but I have no idea what to do next. Cheers, GWFan
Hi, all. Is there an installation guide for this particular plug in? (I just got MP working yesterday) :) I installed the...
Hi, all. Is there an installation guide for this particular plug in? (I just got MP working yesterday) :) I installed the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I trying to make a new and better version of the MyEmulators plugin. The progress is very good so far and now Im trying to make the import metadata feature able to import CLRMamePro / No-Intro XML Dats. The problem is that im new playing with XML and C# :S So here I am asking if somebody that uses the plugin could make a...
Hi all. I trying to make a new and better version of the MyEmulators plugin. The progress is very good so far and now Im trying to...
Hi all. I trying to make a new and better version of the MyEmulators plugin. The progress is very good so far and now Im trying to...
Replies
Views
I'd like to second a request for in-plugin information grabbing for emulators/systems/roms, similar to the scraper that was listed a few threads down. I have my emulators all up and working, but having a blank game-list to stare at doesn't look nearly as nice as having descriptions and screenshots for all my games, but given the...
I'd like to second a request for in-plugin information grabbing for emulators/systems/roms, similar to the scraper that was listed...
I've been a long-time user of this plugin. I have a few bug fix requests to make and a feature request. First, the bugs: 1...
Replies
Views
sorry its taken me a while to finish this up I tried the test version and so far that has fixed all my issues MP minimises then when i close the emulator it starts back up again ;) so far no other issues with the test build although i haven't used it a lot just yet ill post back if I notice anything keep up the good work! KYLe
sorry its taken me a while to finish this up I tried the test version and so far that has fixed all my issues MP minimises then...
Is there a way to minimize MediaPortal when a game is launched (like MultiShortCut does)? I need this because I have enabled...
Replies
Views
I think see what's happening there. Since in the version of the plugin you have MP is still running behind the emulator you are playing. When you press the 'B' button it causes the emulator to close, but since MP and the MyEmulators plugin are still running it intercepts the keypress of 'B'. There was a bug with this plugin where...
I think see what's happening there. Since in the version of the plugin you have MP is still running behind the emulator you are...
A while ago I made some changes to this plugin and only now i've realized that I haven't made a separate thread for it and others...
Replies
Views
It's the same problem as I've described here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/stop-key-b-media-portal-starts-game-66414/#post473535 Basically MyEmulators executes a game on ANY remote/keyboard action. :bitch: My fix is in the post I've linked above. :)
It's the same problem as I've described here...
I have a gyroscopic media remote which I use to navigate MediaPortal. The back key on the remote normally takes you back one menu...
Replies
Views
GameEx hosts a mirror of them: GameEx - Game Front End and HTPC Software > Download > Game Screenshots/Snaps
GameEx hosts a mirror of them: GameEx - Game Front End and HTPC Software > Download > Game Screenshots/Snaps
hi i just installed my emulator, looks nice :-) and has a good FAQ in the FAQ file it said that on side localarcade.com I could...
Replies
Views
Killing a process via process.exe has worked with every emulator for me except Kega Fusion. If you kill its process then saves are lost and there is no option to do what ZSNES does to get around it. I did some searching and found a VBScript that will send a proper ALT+F4 signal to a process. I tested this with Kega Fusion with...
Killing a process via process.exe has worked with every emulator for me except Kega Fusion. If you kill its process then saves are...
So we're all enjoying this lovely plugin, playing our good ol' games and having fun. So do I. But everytime I want to change a...
Replies
Views
When scrolling through the list with the numeric keypad (i.e. pressing 1 twice to get to B) instead of arriving at B (like other mediaportal plugins), it will play the first game that starts with B any way to fix this? thanks! great work with the plugin
When scrolling through the list with the numeric keypad (i.e. pressing 1 twice to get to B) instead of arriving at B (like other...
When scrolling through the list with the numeric keypad (i.e. pressing 1 twice to get to B) instead of arriving at B (like other...
Replies
Views
It will be great if My Emulators uses Myofflinelist to show the snapshots of the games in Mediaportal... would it be possible ?
It will be great if My Emulators uses Myofflinelist to show the snapshots of the games in Mediaportal... would it be possible ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Suggestion] DE
That's absolutely a good idea.
That's absolutely a good idea.
Hi, When browsing the games in list view if no fanart is available it would be good if the emulator image is shown. That way any...
Replies
Views
I think you have the option enabled that views favorites first. Either add some games to your favorites or disable this option.
I think you have the option enabled that views favorites first. Either add some games to your favorites or disable this option.
this is a wierd one. Using Streamed MP when the plugin loads it is looking at an empty dir, I have to click the 'up dir' button...
Replies
Views
non of the downloads from that site seem to be working. its just downloading very small files that are corrupt. anyone else having that problem?
non of the downloads from that site seem to be working. its just downloading very small files that are corrupt. anyone else having...
Hi all, I've managed to get everything working nice (Finally!!!). The only thing missing would be the thumb image for snes and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Input lag in Mame DE
I'm having an issue with controller input lag when I launch mame from the My Emulators interface, if I launch it by itself it works just fine, but when I launch my games from MP the lag makes games unplayable. Anyone got a fix for that?
I'm having an issue with controller input lag when I launch mame from the My Emulators interface, if I launch it by itself it works...
I'm having an issue with controller input lag when I launch mame from the My Emulators interface, if I launch it by itself it works...
Replies
Views
I've asked the admins, again, a couple of days ago. Now it seems that the entire section for My Emulators has disappeared...
I've asked the admins, again, a couple of days ago. Now it seems that the entire section for My Emulators has disappeared...
I'm trying to download the latest version without success. When I click on the link in the sticky thread or browse to the plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Database Error (1 Viewer) DE
I solved the problem Removed one platform at a time from the sql database, until I found which platform was causing the problem. The problem is that MyEmulators can not handle gamefiles without file name extension. Renamed the files without extensions and it worked /Jimmy
I solved the problem Removed one platform at a time from the sql database, until I found which platform was causing the problem...
Hi Switching from MyProgramsAlt to MyEmulators, configured some emulators without no problems, everything looking good in MP...
Replies
Views
i get this error also bei projetk64 (N64 emolator) on my old gforce ti4200 on my notebook (6900gt) it works fine
i get this error also bei projetk64 (N64 emolator) on my old gforce ti4200 on my notebook (6900gt) it works fine
Hey all. I installed the MyEmulators and now I am trying to run Fifa09 through it .. The game starts out well and it plays fine...
Replies
Views
I switched that option but I'm still getting a crash of MP. The crash is only postponed to the time I leave Gens...
I switched that option but I'm still getting a crash of MP. The crash is only postponed to the time I leave Gens...
I have the following problem: With Mediaportal in full-screen mode, when launching Gens or Fusion in fullscreen mode I get error...
Replies
Views
Hallo, sorry das ich in Deutsch schreibe, aber mein Englisch ist leider nicht das beste von daher hoffe ich das mich einer versteht ;) Ok, mein erstes Problem konnte ich lösen, wenn beide Programme MP und zsnes auf Vordergrund eingestellt ist, kann es nicht gehen ;) Mein MediaPortal ist nur mit der FB und jetzt mit dem Controller...
Hallo, sorry das ich in Deutsch schreibe, aber mein Englisch ist leider nicht das beste von daher hoffe ich das mich einer...
Hallo, sorry das ich in Deutsch schreibe, aber mein Englisch ist leider nicht das beste von daher hoffe ich das mich einer...
Replies
Views
I've been manually updating my database, but it's going to take forever. If I complete any sets I'll be sure to post my xml file (I'm nearly done with the NES ones), but you may not have the exact same rom names. I've found no way yet to import any data to have all my roms be updated automatically. I really hope this gets...
I've been manually updating my database, but it's going to take forever. If I complete any sets I'll be sure to post my xml file...
So I have been looking around the net for dat files and found some. But they are just dat format and not xml and the ones that are...
Replies
Views
No, that's not possible.
No, that's not possible.
Is there any way to have more than one dir for thumbs like it is possible in "My Programs" ?
Replies
Views
Vista Enterprise x64 2GB RAM MP 1.0 Streamed MP 0.5.361 I just installed the new 3.1 my emulators, & configured it. I have MAME32, and only 3 roms but they are all working. When i say working i mean that i have played them when launching MAME32 directly. After i configured my emulators to look at MAME32 and the rom directory...
Vista Enterprise x64 2GB RAM MP 1.0 Streamed MP 0.5.361 I just installed the new 3.1 my emulators, & configured it. I have...
Vista Enterprise x64 2GB RAM MP 1.0 Streamed MP 0.5.361 I just installed the new 3.1 my emulators, & configured it. I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom