My TVSeries (28 Viewers)

Just edit the skin. The summary or even images (episode thumbnails) that spoil things for you are defined inside the skin. You can "hide" them and make them appear only after certain other actions take place. I planned to do that myself, but I took the lazy easy route of just using the default way to hide it on all unwatched...
Just edit the skin. The summary or even images (episode thumbnails) that spoil things for you are defined inside the skin. You...
I hope there is a way to do this. My wife does not want to know what is happening on the shows she wants to see and I want to. Is...
Replies
Views
in Mediaportal Configuration, Plugins Click on MP-TVSeries Click 'In Home'
in Mediaportal Configuration, Plugins Click on MP-TVSeries Click 'In Home'
This may sound like a stupid question (and it probably is!) but how do I add the TVSeries plugin to the Home screen of MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I installed MP-TVSeries-2.2.3339_(SVN_TEST) into my MP 1.0.0.0, then installed a skin, Streamed MP, that also with My TVSeries. After that I lost the plugin in MediaPortal setup, as in it doesn't show up. ...I deleted some installed files from the TVSeries zip package, then reinstalled Streamed MP, and the plugin reappeared in the...
I installed MP-TVSeries-2.2.3339_(SVN_TEST) into my MP 1.0.0.0, then installed a skin, Streamed MP, that also with My TVSeries...
I installed MP-TVSeries-2.2.3339_(SVN_TEST) into my MP 1.0.0.0, then installed a skin, Streamed MP, that also with My TVSeries...
Replies
Views
Never Mind. It was a bad file name (It had -S02E06 - .mp4). Got rid of the hanging dash and it worked fine
Never Mind. It was a bad file name (It had -S02E06 - .mp4). Got rid of the hanging dash and it worked fine
Local filename parsing seems to be stuck on one file. It has been on it for over 30 minutes now Is there a way to find out what is...
Replies
Views
Hi I don't know if you have seen this post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/maya-520/maya-ifx-fanart-concept-84533/index10.html#post645861 over on the Maya Subforum. I can confirm I have the same issue with InfoService being notified of Recently Added episodes. If I import my episodes outside of MediaPortal (by the config...
Hi I don't know if you have seen this post...
Hi I don't know if you have seen this post...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Reorder custom view DE
When creating custom views/filters, is there a way to change the order of the list or do I have to delete them all and recreate them in the order I want them displayed?
When creating custom views/filters, is there a way to change the order of the list or do I have to delete them all and recreate...
When creating custom views/filters, is there a way to change the order of the list or do I have to delete them all and recreate...
Replies
Views
From the home page when you select My TV Series there is a long(ish) pause on a blank background screen before the page appears. None of the animations fire and all teh elements just appear in the final positions. Also, hidden events for other elements only seem to fire once the page is loaded, which results in things that...
From the home page when you select My TV Series there is a long(ish) pause on a blank background screen before the page appears...
From the home page when you select My TV Series there is a long(ish) pause on a blank background screen before the page appears...
Replies
Views
When trying to config my tv series i get this error. System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value) I need to change the value from 0 to 32 but I don't know how to do that. It thinks my database is soewhere else. I have uninstalled and re installed and it dosen't matter. I am running version 1 and RC2 on...
When trying to config my tv series i get this error. System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value) I need to...
When trying to config my tv series i get this error. System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value) I need to...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I have noticed this. I think its sensible to just derive from the first episode air date.
Yeah, I have noticed this. I think its sensible to just derive from the first episode air date.
Hi! Problem with First Aired field on new series, always empty. On TMDB site to :( In forum: The series does not have a first aired...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a problem where I need to know if I have an episode quickely. Currently I have a torrent box that collects episodes that I am following and then I run a bat to unpack them, rename them and then file them. The problem is a lot of the time I have files that I want to delete, however they may not have been...
Hello everyone, I have a problem where I need to know if I have an episode quickely. Currently I have a torrent box that...
Hello everyone, I have a problem where I need to know if I have an episode quickely. Currently I have a torrent box that...
Replies
Views
Just rebuilt my HTPC and went to install My TVSeries. When the configuration app for My TV series starts up I get an error. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin without luck. Can anyone assist. Is there a way to uninstall the plugin completely and try again ? Erick
Just rebuilt my HTPC and went to install My TVSeries. When the configuration app for My TV series starts up I get an error. I've...
Just rebuilt my HTPC and went to install My TVSeries. When the configuration app for My TV series starts up I get an error. I've...
Replies
Views
All of my files are on my external hdd, so that's where I import from. I ran a manual import, because most of the file names were just nonsense and couldn't' be parsed properly. After all that effort, 75+ series identified, fanart downloaded and all that, only a few show up in MP (the view is on ALL) and some have episodes missing...
All of my files are on my external hdd, so that's where I import from. I ran a manual import, because most of the file names were...
All of my files are on my external hdd, so that's where I import from. I ran a manual import, because most of the file names were...
Replies
Views
That's been like that since the beginning.
That's been like that since the beginning.
I'm seeing some odd behavior when importing an episode that does not have an episode thumbnail present. The database will use a...
Replies
Views
I'm having problems qith MP, MP Configuration, and MP TV Series crashing with this plugin installed. When reviewing the logs I find that the TV Series log is completely empty and the MP log is filled with lines saying it is closing the TvSeries database file. The thing is that the file doesn't exist at all. What do I need to do?
I'm having problems qith MP, MP Configuration, and MP TV Series crashing with this plugin installed. When reviewing the logs I...
I'm having problems qith MP, MP Configuration, and MP TV Series crashing with this plugin installed. When reviewing the logs I...
Replies
Views
You can import the TV shows from the optical drive, but you have to manually import each episode, because the DVD filename usually has no proper reference for TheTVdB lookup. After that just enable the 'show all episodes', and the off-line DVD ones will appear in orange (well at least in my skin) color to indicate they are not...
You can import the TV shows from the optical drive, but you have to manually import each episode, because the DVD filename usually...
Is it possible to enter offline episodes? I have some of the series on DVD and would like to add those to the database with an...
Replies
Views
Ive see that alot on that view, ltfearme has said its a MP issue, might want to consider one of the other views like "list posters"
Ive see that alot on that view, ltfearme has said its a MP issue, might want to consider one of the other views like "list posters"
version 3.1.1.1864 MP 1.2.1 Hello I am using a keyboard. when I move up and down between series on the wide banner layout...
Replies
Views
I've attached a complete translated german language file for My TV Series 2.3.3517 Stable Release
I've attached a complete translated german language file for My TV Series 2.3.3517 Stable Release
Replies
Views
v1.2.9.34660 I don't understand. I update mp-tvseries plug to v1.2.9.34660 new official version. Before I reinstall media portal and purevision HD skin with this new version I've no background (black screen) for mp-tvseries. is it normal? :S
v1.2.9.34660 I don't understand. I update mp-tvseries plug to v1.2.9.34660 new official version. Before I reinstall...
v1.2.9.34660 I don't understand. I update mp-tvseries plug to v1.2.9.34660 new official version. Before I reinstall...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Refuses to start DE
Got any log files?
Got any log files?
MP-TVSeries refuses to start for me. When I click it inside MediaPortal (1.12), the screen clears of icons briefly, but then they...
Replies
Views
I downloaded SVN Rev 265 to see what new improvements there were (more so after reading of the speedup in another thread). While using it, I moved some files from one drive to another and did a reimport with gather data from online unticked (as all the data is already in the DB). I also made sure that the option to keep references...
I downloaded SVN Rev 265 to see what new improvements there were (more so after reading of the speedup in another thread). While...
I downloaded SVN Rev 265 to see what new improvements there were (more so after reading of the speedup in another thread). While...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm still new to using mytvseries but I found another thing that really bugs me. I tried to add different series now but it seems the importer is extremely picky on how it checks names. For example I now want to add the wire. My file structure is like the wire/season 1/dvd1, dvd2 etc. The dvd folders have the .info files and...
Hi, I'm still new to using mytvseries but I found another thing that really bugs me. I tried to add different series now but it...
Hi, I'm still new to using mytvseries but I found another thing that really bugs me. I tried to add different series now but it...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, this works :)
Thanks a lot, this works :)
Is there any way I can add certain episodes to a playlist? Pressing 'y' does not do the trick in My TVSeries, it only works when...
Replies
Views
Found a typo in the Dutch language file on line 277: <string Field="SummaryNotAvailable">Geen ovrzicht beschikbaar</string> Corrected with: <string Field="SummaryNotAvailable">Geen overzicht beschikbaar</string>
Found a typo in the Dutch language file on line 277: <string Field="SummaryNotAvailable">Geen ovrzicht beschikbaar</string>...
Found a typo in the Dutch language file on line 277: <string Field="SummaryNotAvailable">Geen ovrzicht beschikbaar</string>...
Replies
Views
Nope, didn't work For the series view, I tried toggling the "Pretty Names" checkbox and reloaded MP, still the same sort order. Is there something I'm missing?
Nope, didn't work For the series view, I tried toggling the "Pretty Names" checkbox and reloaded MP, still the same sort order...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC (yet!), so MyTV-Series is the heart and soul of my MP installation. That said, there's one thing...
Replies
Views
Just installed MediaPortal 1.0 and TVSeries. When I did a test scan, everything seems fine, but after doing the import I have two problems. 1. Knight Rider 2008 imports as the original Knight Rider and I was not presented with a dialog to select the correct series. 2. Zoey 101 imports all episodes, but the episodes for all...
Just installed MediaPortal 1.0 and TVSeries. When I did a test scan, everything seems fine, but after doing the import I have two...
Just installed MediaPortal 1.0 and TVSeries. When I did a test scan, everything seems fine, but after doing the import I have two...
Replies
Views
Hello guys Tvseries is not grabbing the information for the series The Beast (2009) i have try deleting the record from the database, renaming the folder and files .. nothing changes the series id still showing up as -49.. actual id for the series is 83805 i'm using version 2.2.3352 Update: looking at the logs i see the...
Hello guys Tvseries is not grabbing the information for the series The Beast (2009) i have try deleting the record from the...
Hello guys Tvseries is not grabbing the information for the series The Beast (2009) i have try deleting the record from the...
Replies
Views
as the exported watched info files are so small, is there anything that can take a snapshot of the watched shows on a daily basis?
as the exported watched info files are so small, is there anything that can take a snapshot of the watched shows on a daily basis?
Replies
Views
Whatever is configured in the MyVideos section for MediaPortal.
Whatever is configured in the MyVideos section for MediaPortal.
Hello, What video codec does myTvseries can support? Thank you!
Replies
Views
I installed this plugin, went true to configuration. it found all my tv series, downloaded all the banners etc. No problem here. I'm using monochorme as skin. When i open up the plugin, i get nothing but 2 bottons on the right stating BACK and CHANGE VIEW What am i doing wrong, i have the latest svn version installed...
I installed this plugin, went true to configuration. it found all my tv series, downloaded all the banners etc. No problem here...
I installed this plugin, went true to configuration. it found all my tv series, downloaded all the banners etc. No problem here...
Replies
Views
When I play a TV episode from a list, when I exit the video, the current episode is reset to item 1 in the list. This is kind of annoying when you'r on episode 14 of 24. Can I solve this behavior with a setting?
When I play a TV episode from a list, when I exit the video, the current episode is reset to item 1 in the list. This is kind of...
When I play a TV episode from a list, when I exit the video, the current episode is reset to item 1 in the list. This is kind of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom